Have you ever encountered those Israeli qt saleswomen at the mall before? What do?

youtu.be/OgzmbwRNfmA

Have you ever encountered those Israeli qt saleswomen at the mall before? What do?

One of them stopped me and I was sweating bullets trying not to reveal my power levels. She had a really cute accent. Then she polished my finger and now it’s really shiny and pretty

Attached: C269129C-825F-472B-B730-FD683FD67DA6.jpg (960x641, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5448344_re-ct-mossad-still-stalking-malls-near-u-s-military-bases-.html
timesofisrael.com/us-charges-10-israelis-in-illegal-network-of-mall-kiosks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like 10 years ago, it was a dude though.
What is the deal with Israel sending its people to shill beauty products in malls?

one of them harvested my foreskin

The Dead Sea Salt sellers. Avoid.

>having nails that long
What are you, some kind of woman?

Attached: what in the flying fuck.jpg (606x343, 40K)

I’m curious, maybe it’s their IDF oversea trainings.

The one I just encountered was a cute older milf. Doesn’t look like european jew, more like arabic jew.

I had a jewish girlfriend for one year
was nice for 8 months until she went full sjw shizo and I had to drop her
she stalked me for a while until she gave up
but many Israeli girls are qt's here

Attached: 1550769558802.gif (220x242, 2.78M)

since I started to visit Jow Forums everything they do is some kind of IDF psyop
even those jewish girls who seem normal on the first sight
fuck this place

Stock image, lol why would one post their fingerprints on cia/nsa/nro/nga-chan?

Attached: 376B7A3F-F6EC-4D38-B3E1-9339EB3C3EF8.jpg (500x694, 95K)

>implying

I too have noticed them at malls hocking creams and scented potions

Attached: 1550408845061.jpg (900x900, 197K)

implying what

Attached: 1446294849517.jpg (731x1094, 69K)

Mossad.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5448344_re-ct-mossad-still-stalking-malls-near-u-s-military-bases-.html

A bunch of them were busted a few years ago, but of course they're still sending them to shill bullshit Dead Sea beauty stuff while spying/generating money for Jewish tricks.

timesofisrael.com/us-charges-10-israelis-in-illegal-network-of-mall-kiosks/

Theyre IDF. The obvious reason is to make money selling snake oil bullshit. However, their real purpose is to harvest credit card information, specifically from US military personel. Anywhere there is a military base, youll find that the surrounding malls have these israelis running their kiosks. Even in OP’s video, you can see the flash of concern the girl has when the recorder asks how payments are made and if there is some sort of company/website for him to check out - like she knows he has ulterior motives for asking.

But yeah. Its just a financial information harvesting scheme. My guess is they find the US service members who have a rough financial backround by doing this, so they can identify and target them for bribery schemes; pay them a handsome sum for a innoculous, harmless piece of information. Nothing top secret, nothing of significance - just something that the service member isnt supposed to divulge to anyone. Thats the bait. Soon as the accept the bribe, BAM - the blackmail starts. You either feed them more information, more sensitive documents, or they expose you and you end up in ft leavenworth. Again likely not top secret stuff, just little things - supply movements, troop orders, just bits of info that mean little alone but can add up to a very big clear picture to mossad who harvests this info from all over the country.

>tldr dont do business with the israeli kiosks and DEFINITELY dont accept a bribe to pay off that car you shouldnt have bought with your reenlistment bonus.

Attached: B1356230-FA92-434A-B272-28EA3875ECC2.jpg (800x800, 239K)

Implying that it's NOT all a psy op

Attached: 1436643914641.gif (256x193, 1.49M)

Wow. It was literally that Dead Sea moisturizer product the were shilling.
But if they're trying to get military intelligence, I don't understand why they would be in my local mall (nowhere near any military base as far as I know) wasting their time talking to a dweeb like me about skin exfoliation.

They still make money on the scheme, regardless if they succeed in harvesting information. They can just pop them up everywhere and its like casting a large net - 99.99% of the information they get can be worthless but all they need is one single person to fall into their trap. Doesnt necessarily need to be armed forces either - could be private contractors, fed or state government, law enforcement, defense sector, energy sector... the kiosks are basically a self sufficient method of harvesting information in the open with a very valid cover story. They lose nothing by operating them and stand only to gain.

Cool beans

She is like a 6 at best.
Plus the merchant's language is essentially one long throat clearing session.

95% of the shit we're presented anywhere is a psyop
the best thing you could do is live somewhere north of Finnland and grow, hunt and fish own shit while shitposting drunk here

Attached: finlandia lappland.jpg (735x400, 87K)

Just thought of another thing - its always exfoliating products. For your face, for your hands, for your nails - youre rubbing off dead cells to be left with nice, smooth skin. Now what happens after you fall for the scam? They not only know your identity, have your financial information, and can look into your backround - they also have your DNA which you convienently gave to them.

Attached: 70E2D6B0-0426-47C4-88AB-DAF361EC1568.jpg (1024x571, 64K)