How much ya wanna bet he does himself in??

Fags don't hold up to pressure well, I say he does himself in when he realizes he's going away for years. Hanging himself would be ironic, eh?

Attached: jussie dindu.jpg (600x450, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/07/19/sen-kamala-harris-continues-on-hamptons-power-circuit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We both know his prison sentence is probably going to be smoll

Attached: 3344cc672b8f762d3d01a91a5c8d6d0d.jpg (550x545, 24K)

Well, i'm sure it'll certainly look like he killed himself.

YOU MEAN KAMALA AND THE DNC WILL SUICIDE HIM?

If Shills are already pretending like he's gonna kill himself then that means that they're actually trying to predictive program you for when Mossad suicides him.

Attached: 1541646048649.jpg (1053x1828, 969K)

Kek.

Doubt it, he's going to get a slap on the wrist I wager. He'll kill himself when he's homeless in like twenty or so years I think.

Attached: 1538077766539.jpg (3302x2293, 3.89M)

Nothing will happen, he'll come up with some cockamamy story about how he wanted to shed light on the racism in this country and the libtards will eat it up cause hes the perfect left token, both gay and black. If he does get prison time he'll be out in half a year on account of (((good behaviour)))

>Fags don't hold up to pressure well, I say he does himself in when he realizes he's going away for years.

Literally all this means is that he gets to hang out in nigger college for a few years taking all the nigger dick he could ever dream of up his nigger ass.

Prison is homonigger paradise.
It's like sending a tranny to a woman's prison and letting him get fucked and sucked all day for years on end, because he's the only rooster in the fucking hen house.

>Jussie Smollet was found dead Monday afternoon, Jussie had shot himself in the back of the head 3 times before throwing himself off a 10 story building, police say there is no foul play involved.

>getting buttfucked by buff black men 24/7
If anything, getting caught was his goal.

He's gonna' write a letter about the USA being full of 'hate', 'prejudice', 'homophobia' , and etc. Then he's going to swallow pills or some other faggot way of killing oneself..

Attached: jussietupac.jpg (803x533, 118K)

huge book deal is in the work, tv deal, and movies...jessie will be just fine

this is more realistic. watch that interview he did before he got caught. hes your stereotypical soft homo. eventually he'll crack and talk kamal being family or not. theyll prolly od him on drugs and say white racists pushed him to suicide

hes going to get off

getting caught was part of the plan

Attached: ect6w98w02h01.png (420x420, 24K)

Suicide is sort of his only out now

Either way his acting career is effectively over.
I hear McDonald’s is hiring, though

Wonder if he will spill the beans

Attached: 7783B5FD-B935-49E3-9F3E-E6F5C99FF099.jpg (782x1024, 149K)

Maybe he will, I'm hoping for it and if he does have actual mental issues like some have suspected it would be sort of likely, wouldn't it?

I think he's to ideologically enslaved to tell the truth about everything before noosing himself for real though. Even if he was acting on orders and got screwed over, that doesn't make much difference since he hates our side either way and wouldn't want to gift us with any potential information.

Attached: 1396481115.s2-freak_stray2.jpg (1425x901, 375K)

^^ this
If this WAS babby's first false flag by Kamala then there's zero chance they will let him live long enough to implicate anyone.

After he posted bail he returned to the set of Empire. His career isn’t done and neither is he. He’ll pay a fine, get probation and we can all get on with our lives.

I thought they kicked him off the show?

bet over $9000 that he doesn't
what happens is he goes to prison and gets shanked by some nazis

I hope he does.

Attached: faggot-suicide.jpg (800x1200, 371K)

He needs to roll on Harris. And expose the Hollywood pedo ring. Then he can off himself.

I doubt it. He’s probably got a race hustling gig already lined up.

Sister was Weinsteined,

pagesix.com/2017/07/19/sen-kamala-harris-continues-on-hamptons-power-circuit/

Rising Democratic star Sen. Kamala Harris has booked more meetings with Hamptons high rollers for her planned trip this weekend, Page Six has learned.

The popular California pol will have a private meeting, we hear, with Hollywood liberal kingmaker Harvey Weinstein and his wife Georgina Chapman, as well as a separate dinner Friday with guests, who will include New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker and former US Attorney General Eric Holder.

Also on Friday, we hear she’ll meet with a group in Bridgehampton, including ex-Ambassador to the UN Susan E. Rice and business honchos such as Citigroup’s Ray McGuire and PepsiCo’s Tony West.

Attached: Smollett-Weinstein-connection.jpg (1024x712, 121K)

I picked suicide for this clown two weeks ago in a similar thread.

>suicided by democrat

He's just going to go to rehab and blame everything on drugs.
Then he'll do a fawning Wendy Williams and Ellen talkshow circuit where he talks about 'the awareness of mental health'.

Then CNN will hire him to be a F/T Trump critic.

That's called CLINTONATED.