Redpill time

>Trump is controlled by Kushner who has been controlling the entire campaign. He studied Jow Forums and other online venues to curate Trump's campaign for him.
>Kushner owns the 666 building in New York
>Kushner translates to 666
>/ptg/ is perpetuated by Kushnerbots
>Their meme supply is running low so they manufactured a fake hate crime to keep you distracted from the AIPAC talks starting to grow.
>MANY zionists in the US govt creating fake social issues to distract you from their mission.
>Israeli elections are April 9th this year.
>Basically your entire government is a song and dance to keep the goyim enslaved while they milk them for resources to send to Israel.
>They are trying to create a one world internet, this is why Russia tested their internet shutdown earlier this year.
>Zionists main goal is to rebuild the third temple and bring on the apocalypse.
You have been warned. Repent.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmh8zYyAgbc

Attached: ak5ejwle2li01.jpg (1600x900, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/N4NR2G4UbybN/
youtube.com/watch?v=K8BRRmKF6tw
timesofisrael.com/trump-says-omar-should-be-ashamed-of-herself-over-aipac-money-tweets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the documentary on the subject of Israel and the US.
God's Chosen People 2018
bitchute.com/video/N4NR2G4UbybN/

Attached: F3E4C4E3-75D4-41A4-97BC-2B57F34A8E3C.jpg (956x396, 150K)

This is insane....
How did Jow Forums fall for this?

Attached: donlad-trump-aipac-speech.jpg (2560x1758, 449K)

/ptg/ is a mixture of both genuine nu/pol/ anons and paid shills. It's very decentralized, so it's difficult to completely eradicate.

However, there are a few crucial users that, if exposed, could cripple it's ability to function. For example, the people that constantly recycle the awoo/MAGA pics, like Chinkbaker.

How do you think it's been spreading? I've noticed things went from about 90% pro trump to about 40% in a matter of weeks.
I think the Omar thing trigger it, the dems bringing up AIPAC and Trump showing his hand.

bump

thanks man Jow Forums needs to see the light. We're living out the plot of The Matrix, They Live, but on a more kosher tone, and they're sleeping on it.

Bump

this thread is up too

youtube.com/watch?v=K8BRRmKF6tw

The fact that it's been 40 minutes and you haven't gotten a single shill response speaks volumes. They don't even want to touch this for fear of making it worse.

>No shilling here guys come on. Now I'm not saying to vote democrat (even though theyre awesome) Im just saying cant we all agree that we hate Trump? I mean he's a zionist shill. Wouldn't Bernie be a better option? Also he didn't fulfill his promises on the wall. I mean don't you think Khamla Harris would really get after those illegals and have strict border policies? I mean come on. Now Im not saying to vote liberal (although wouldnt it be cool if we all did just as like a prank or like accelerationism?) all im saying is that I used to be a Trump supporter and now I dont like him. Im not trying to influence you (although i do like posting these threads every day) im just saying what if we all stayed home on election day. Wouldnt that be cool?

Attached: Untitled - 1 32.jpg (768x608, 188K)

Yep. it's creepy how as soon as people start mentioning it in /ptg/ somebody makes a new thread and tells them to move to that one.

how do you expect to win the presidency without AIPAC support? fucking delusional retard

He didn’t have aipacs support, they went with Hillary

sorry I jinxed it

You'll never defeat the truth

timesofisrael.com/trump-says-omar-should-be-ashamed-of-herself-over-aipac-money-tweets/

You’re a faggot. That’s the truth

BS, there is no way to prove on film a 15 year old. Unless he is having sex with an obvious child, it's impossible to prove that the girl that Trump is supposedly fucking is not 18.

In the original post the summary is based on, she sounds much younger.

>Q is Kushner project designed to pacify the people
>(((They))) fear the Yellow Vests

>Q actually supports the Yellow Vests

faggot

Attached: 1467878609946.jpg (398x321, 30K)

Almost like Q says whatever it takes to pacify rural retards.
Q has posted over 2,800 times. How many times has he mentioned Kushner?

gay

8ch larp is still a gay ass larp.

Attached: DX1_g_RV4AAI7-M.jpg (509x549, 39K)

Now hold on. Why would Q supporting the yellow vests pacify the rural retards?

Its an analogue to drain the swamp.

LuL. Drumpf's campaign was literally run by the ex ADL chief of staff and the Zognald was funded by THE most powerful Zionist in the USA, Sheldon Adelson, the kingmaker. There's a really nice image of him with Laura Loomer, too, btw.

Attached: 1550438145556.jpg (1050x589, 87K)

>Redpill time
Your pills are the equivalent to SSRIs. Why don't you just ask these people to present their balls, so you can snip them.

Whether the posts here are real or a larp, it is clear that Kushner wields considerably more power than he should.

It would have made more sense if you said “trust the plan” which in and of itself is a very suspicious thing to say. Like it’s alright to have faith and all that but to have some covert and out and the open “Q” guy telling you this, it just reeks of suspicion

8ch is also controlled by Kushner via his Mason crony Jim Watkins

Bump

bump