There's a million memes of this horrible woman already, but this has to be her 2020 killer right here...

There's a million memes of this horrible woman already, but this has to be her 2020 killer right here. Former prosecutor jumps the gun because of her massive confirmation bias, issues an "i'm sad because it didn't happen" letter, and takes no responsibility for impugning the character of our country. That should've been an apology, not a call to action.

Attached: harris.png (580x544, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/kamala-harriss-dad-our-family-wants-to-dissociate-ourselves-from-this-travesty-2019-02-20?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo
archive.is/pxPhS#selection-2747.0-2744.2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TLDR

>the holocaust didn't happen but i wish it did

So a poo and a Jamaican walk in to a bar...

Attached: 1550166937414.gif (815x815, 818K)

Fpbp

Who the fuck is Kamala Harris

>Yeah this hate crime was a total hoax but all other hate crimes are real and you should be ashamed white boy

>This hate crime didn't happen but hate crimes are totally happening somewhere.

Dear faceberg refugee,
Take your boomer earnestness and blow it out your ass

Attached: disgstd.gif (343x255, 1.28M)

She talks about that girl that hated white people so much that she had a mexican shove a corn cob up her ass.

marketwatch.com/story/kamala-harriss-dad-our-family-wants-to-dissociate-ourselves-from-this-travesty-2019-02-20?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

‘My dear departed grandmothers... as well as my deceased parents, must
be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name,
reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way,
jokingly or not, with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy
seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics.”

That’s professor Donald Harris, the Jamaican father of Democratic
presidential hopeful Kamala Harris, reportedly sounding off this week
in a statement to Jamaica Global Online about his daughter’s interview
on the New York Breakfast Club radio show.

Kamala Harris, who admitted to smoking pot — “I did inhale” — was also
asked by the host about accusations that she has, in the past, opposed
legalization efforts.

“Half my family’s from Jamaica, are you kidding me?” she said.

That’s the part that apparently didn’t sit well with her dad.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family,” he allegedly
said, “we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this
travesty.”

Hollywood ascript writers cant make this shit up.

when you keep redefining an ever widening criteria for what constitutes a hate crime, the numbers will rise.
In a few years you will then talk about the rise in hatecrimes and refer back to your anti lynching bill neglecting to mention that it also crams in a lot of bullshit hate speech laws that are commonly cited against twatter and faceburg posts.

it's Trump's fault

that's dirty she threw him under after he rode for her

>still pushing my bill
>arranged for his death in prison for a shortened sentence

This is what's gonna sink the bitch.
Trump is gonna get her father to watch their debate in the front seat. Especially after he issued this statement regarding his daughter lying and smearing his family's name for identity politics.
Just like Trump did with the women Bill Clinton raped, he lined them up in front of Hillary, he;s gonna do the same with this hoe.

>archive.is/t7UPg

Attached: father statement.png (913x265, 50K)

She tries too hard to be funny, makes edgy jokes to the PC crowd and her own family disowns her? I think she burnt that bridge years ago.

>that's dirty she threw him under after he rode for her

The "some" that Kamala is referring to is Trump, not Smollet.

the article needs to be archived before its washed off the internet
if it's in print somewhere that would be even better

A harry potter spell

Well, actual hate crimes probably are on the rise, but that's just niggers beating up kikes for being fake israelites.

Attached: 6151522-6386799-According_to_Hebrew_Israelite_philosophy_African_Americans_not_J-a-24_1542154633190. (634x447, 61K)

A poonigger married to a kike lmao!

"lets just ignore my huge mistake and talk about racism in america"
>that curve

Kamala you orchestrated it

Source?

it isn't real. some poltard made it up and people just started accepting it as fact. i remember the thread

good OP, bumped

Hate crimes are not necessarily up. Reporting of hate crimes is up. There were 1k more agencies reporting in 2017 than 2016.

It's pretty obvious NiggerFaggot didn't do it for the studio's money; this bitch is behind it and now the dumb nigglet is being thrown under the bus.

Also, bumped.

And her family owned slaves at one point, fucking KEK

archive.is/pxPhS#selection-2747.0-2744.2

ca congress whore
T.califag

Attached: 1536187774009.png (615x479, 74K)

It's hilarious, she said she smoked pot and listened to tupac in the '80s while in college just so young people can relate to her.

I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE GOYS!

Attached: DB5A98C8-69BD-412F-ACED-27E4FF70587F.jpg (1125x1197, 411K)

RED HAY BAD

Attached: 7CC47B6D-C858-4AC5-9887-F359F9F132BB.jpg (1125x1532, 620K)

"We must always confront hate directly"

She means she will continue to accuse white people of crimes with zero evidence. She is the biggest Nigger lawyer in history.

I'm glad Trump said what needed to be said. There WAS a victim in this case. All white, straight, right wing males. The purpose of the hoax, and of all these hate crime hoaxes, is to cast one demographic as the eternal victim, and another (white males) as the eternal aggressor.
It's not true of course. But it's about reinforcing hollywood/academia lies about our history and the true nature of race relations in the USA.

how exactly is that obvious? is it because you want that to be true? everything points to him doing this on his own

Attached: 463634634634.gif (378x409, 20K)

Apologize now goys! The digits demand you apologize for making Jussie hurt himself! BAD GOYS!

Attached: 1550713692610.jpg (814x1024, 123K)

Sorry Jussie, you were too much of a dumb nigger to fake such a crime in freaking Chicago of all places.
There's no white people left in Chicago, let alone white people with MAGA hats and ski masks.

Attached: 1550751822862.jpg (465x565, 81K)

>This bullshit didn’t happen
>But it DOES happen you guys
Like clockwork. I know you need a feather in your hat to go up against Biden, not like it’ll matter if Clinton tries for it again, but goddamn Kam. If it was that common you could interview real victims and make a doc or special on it. But it doesn’t; you went for it in black history month and it blew up in your face and embarrassed the community you allegedly represent.

How far removed from reality are these people? How stupid do they think their constituents are?