I want off this ride

I want off this ride

Attached: afc.jpg (455x186, 10K)

You have to have a loicense to kill yourself

>sub-human who will never reproduce makes tweet

Yawn

They don't need to. They'll come for your kids

Intersex people are real, but I don't think any of them would say that you can biologically "be" a particular gender identity.

I am biologically what I think I am in my feelings

Attached: jkfskfss.png (464x384, 19K)

Well it's junk could be a genetic abomination, a real XYZ chromosome in the pants with claws and fangs and shit.

Makes more sense then trying to tell people it has a biologically female penis.

>intersex people are real
prove it

Why don't real xxy or klinefelters folx ever speak up against this heresy, do they not have a voice? I'd get sick of tranny AIDs buckets always hogging the spotlight

we'll need to carry around an encyclopedia soon everytime someone introduces themselves

They reproduce through the education system, faggot. Think one layer deeper.

What does this even mean?

Jow Forums gives Twitter/Tinder/Instagram/FB too much power.

just dont read it you dumb fuck

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I INTENTIONALLY EXPOSE MYSELF TO THINGS I DONT LIKE LIKE AND NOW IM ANGRY AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE'
christ shut the fuck up
just dont look at it you stupid fuck
stop looking for things you hate. i understand you feel nothing and have no emotions other than rage to pretend to be human but jesus christ get a grip

Afaik, the people you are talking about are not mentally ill

Think of it like the new version of enfranchisement. Everyone has a platform for their views no matter how retarded or batshit insane they are, just like everyone has a vote.

>just dont read it you dumb fuck
This.
Problem is too many people do. The solution is get rid of the platform (internet)

>I want off this ride

The Ride Never Ends user...

Attached: The Ride Never Ends.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>dont read your political opponents views and let them spread false information, goy
no thanks (((user)))

That would mean they were intersex.

>Intersex people are real
you are a retard
Intersex people literally are normal xx females with very large clits or normal xy males with extremely small penises
hermaphrodites are almost nonexistent