Liberals are the Niggers of politics

>“Put your hands on me again you little racist bitch”
*Lays hair back and ignores*
>*Punches you and walks away*

twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098663182472749061?s=21

Also, I want to know what you would do in this situation? Are you physically capable of beating the shit out of this dude? Or would you get beat up like him? Or would you just shoot him assuming you have a gun. No LARPs please

Attached: FE9CD3A0-C42F-47FC-AE40-49EB58B71983.jpg (1125x1884, 952K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098704004840935429?s=21
i.4cdn.org/pol/1550797301236.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI
youtu.be/f8Ntgv2HS7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>liberals are the niggers

Which one is the conservative chad?

>chad
The one on the left getting his ass beat. Watch the video

>survivor of the attack

Attached: 1510279964754.jpg (646x484, 61K)

Hope the liberal cuntstain ends up getting fucked in the ass by a nigger in county.

O-oh...

>YOU THINK IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE?
Based wigger putting rightists in their place.

>survivor of the attack

Attached: 2B03FA0E-F40A-420E-B168-EBA2366B92C0.jpg (250x241, 8K)

Quickly, get him a trauma counsellor!!

I would have one punch ko’d that guy if he would have tried anything but he would be able to sense it and wouldn’t have touched me

Aftermath of the holocaust

twitter.com/bradleydevlin/status/1098704004840935429?s=21

Attached: DB8F6629-9E86-4646-BB8A-58242F6C9711.jpg (1125x1899, 1.19M)

Everytime I see one of these videos I get fired up and start pacing around in my room and shadowboxing.
I've taken some martial arts so I know I can defend myself and would be able to lay the smackdown on that liberal faggot.
I wish I had been there, I'd give him a few jabs and hooks after parrying his weak ass suckerpunch. Once that dude was identified as the aggressor I woulda squared up on him and fucking smack the shit out of him goddamn I'd probably do a leg sweep and stomp on him.

Based Bruce Lee

A black eye??? Poor baby, learn self-defense...

I tip my fedora to you, my good sir.

That guy was such a hyperfaggot too

i.4cdn.org/pol/1550797301236.jpg

talk shit get hit...

this man is a fukken hero...leave him alone or else

Conservative is a pussy embarassment for not beating his ass.

I want this guy to have my back

Attached: 1548875183732.jpg (510x430, 19K)

Get a load of that cock socket

>talk shit get hit
being at a table with a political message is the same as a drunken bar fight.
>leave him alone or else
Or else what ............. faggot

Can I hire you? I'll pay in tendies.

WHERE ARE YOU AT...i'll be there in 30 minutes

Attached: what the Fuck.jpg (1500x1500, 226K)

Where's the jewstream media? Can you imagine if the attacker was wearing a MAGA hat?

Dude probably wasn't even racist, but rather just the usual, Ben Shapiro loving, campus cuckservative. Hopefully, he now realizes the importance of going full 14/88, and starts browsing /sig/ threads.

Nothing liberal about them. The commies have taken over the political left.

Attached: 1539633380296KO.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

instant pasta

your mom is the nigger of cheap whores who accidentally get impregnated by a nigger.

Lift, take up boxing, always be ready to defend yourself. Do not be the next one to be assaulted. Every right-wing man should be willing and ready to fight back. Always remember: the only thing humans, and especially leftists, really understand is force; be ready to use it for an ultimate good: self-defense.

You should do some amateur boxing and actually get in a ring. Most people panic and lose themselves after getting hit even though they claim to have "training"

you want a piece of me...I'll see you in 25 minutes

It's the internet you 14 year old faggot. You can't play tough guy here.

based and redpilled

>i spoke to the survivor
drama queen much wtf

Yeah I know what you mean. Watching videos, getting fired up and spontaneous shadow boxing when the neighbours aren't looking. I think as you get older you get better at soothing that clenched-fist feeling inside your chest

just watched the video
2 ultra faggot unable to throw a punch to save their lives pathetic

He could beat me till I'm bloody and raw, but I'm the kind of guy who will keep getting back up until I win. Having older brothers kick your ass constantly growing up tends to do that to you

When he walks back up to you, punch him in the chin. an uppercut to the chin works as well if you don't want to telegraph your punch.

Boxing is nothing like actual fighting.

I hate these fucking people

>gets punched for being a dumbass
>now calling himself a survivor

Conservatives are so cringy when they try to do the fake outrage. It's Berkeley ffs. This guy is only there to shit disturb and everyone knows it. Not saying he should of been beat up but not suprised.

yes it is exactly like fighting you learn to throw a punch and to put your weigh behind it without losing balance
you also learn timing and timing is everything in a fight so

>Niggers are the Niggers of politics

Fixed that for you

You can't even see your own dick

I’m 6’2” so that manlet wouldn’t have started anything to begin with

Is the identity of the attacker known? Is he arrested and charged with battery and whatever threatening to shoot some is?

>you're encouraging violence
>let me punch you to stop you being violent
the absolute mental gymnastics of the left

This

I would've fought him. I hate these conservative weaklings who won't defend themselves.

Naw if you would have seen the coast guard story Zog would prefer online for ambiguity and identity altering purpose, now they have to act on a liberal asset to them

Please hit me instead. I need tendies
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp_DydcUPNI

I train martial arts, sparring two or more times a week.

The timidness of the maga guy is gross, it's reprehensible, more so than the assaulter.

Even if you train with guns, you must be able to do without them. You cannot consider yourself a man when you're unable to defend yourself.

And no, Defending yourself is not (i'd fight the guy even though I've no training or experience) it's a fools bravery, while other men train you're relying on hope or luck to save you.

A man is judged by his merit not his actions. are you able or unable?

Attached: braveheart-bfi-00n-z5f.jpg (461x346, 137K)

>being a dumbass
>This guy is only there to shit disturb and everyone knows it
Only one opinion areas don't exist. Anyone has a right by law to support any political position in any area they please. If liberals want to act like niggers because they can't handle another persons argument then call it out.

Physically he is not on par , but your pulling a typical shit lib move by pretending 95% of cons arn't more fit than dems, or that he should have "defended himself " knowing (like everyone but you apparently) he would have got hurt more.

Turning point USA is unironicly the faggiest group that exists. I'm glad to see these boomer tier republicans getting fucked up

Attached: WsUVrjl8ehLciFzeSkXBcyZUKMYe1v5UXexbDkBiRzQ.png (640x640, 332K)

I could've fought a lot harder than that.

Jesus christ people go to the fucking gym and learn basic fighting skills. Strength is a very useful attribute and will come in handy many times throughout your life.

Attached: socrates.jpg (400x500, 54K)

What does this even mean?
Boxing and street fighting may be a bit different, but skills learned through boxing would most certainly help in a street fight.

Jesus fucking Christ is this real?

No one enrolled wants to go this guys stupid whatever hes trying to flyer for. Did you tell all 5 members of the young republican club enrolled there? Theres your audience.

Its like wearing a clan robe to east saint louis passing out KKK leaflets.

Its like passing out repeal the 2nd amendment flyers at at a gun show.

Its like putting on choochie cutter shorts and accepting drinks from every stranger at the bar.

Some things are just inherently stupid to do.

I think he means you must experience being punched so it doesn't daze you when it really counts

youtu.be/f8Ntgv2HS7U

Full video with all twitter footage, reposting.

this faggot couldn't put the bundle of sticks on the floor despite hitting him repeatedly, I'm pretty sure even the worst pol larper could kick his ass

>nobody even liked the guy that got assaulted

>press charges so he goes to jail
>sue for battery and severe infliction of emotional distress, recover large money damages from the kid’s parents

Or be a cuck and take the “high ground”

I want a piece of you, I live at
718 Cedar St
Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783

come at me bro

>this man is a fukken hero
El Chapo fag detected

My point is sticking your dick in a hornets nest and expecting to not get stung is prolly not the wisest thing to do and should you don't expect many sympathies.

>the rule of law
>how does it work?

I have a couple of Facebook pages liked where while they aren't political the owner posts stuff clearly left wing and anti right. When people complain they talk niggerish, act tough and borderline woman like the way they overuse the word bitch and then you see their real picture and it's a white hipster looking liberal douche.

He has balls for fighting the enemy on their own turf.

>emotional distress
Absolute poofter

Kek

If trannies can claim to be survivors of attacks for getting identified by their real sex, why shouldn't this guy?

Well.. hes going to jail. Lol

>MUH RULE OF LAW
>COME SAVE ME MR. POLICE MAN

you think this a fukken joke...where you at

>violence is only the answer if I disagree with you politically.

>associating yourself with weak ass faggot trannys
you answered your own question

He went onto a college campus.
None of the comparison examples you posted previously should result in assault in an alleged first world western nation, either.

Sorry, can’t do it. I don’t understand how some of these kids just take it. I realize from a law standpoint he did the right thing but that dump of adrenaline from being hit would put me in a state of rage I wouldn’t be able to control.

>hey negro boy its illegal for you to punch me just for flyering this KKK meetup in downtown Atlanta.

>oh sorry sir carry on

Imagining the world functions the way you think it should

Muh old Jow Forums would have already identified and located the perpetrator.

Attached: 7F338452-029E-4170-BCA6-336478599F81.jpg (986x553, 96K)

I can and I will

oh i agree, it's his responsibility to protect himself, but the dumbfuck hit the guy on camera, now the law's involved

but you can't assault people on camera if that's what you wanna do, it's niggardly

What do you mean from a law standpoint. Nothing in the law says you have to stand around refusing to defend yourself as you're being attacked.

I once saw him kill three Leftists with a pencil. A pencil!

Attached: john-wick-keanu-reeves.jpg (851x315, 22K)

Yeah who is that hyperfaggot?

>should

Oh I didn't say they should but they do. Not that it's right. Thats just how it is and its always going to be that way.

Taking your kids to the NAMBLA convention? Prolly not the best idea.

This "survivor" is doing something inherently stupid. I lived in Berkeley for 6 years I know the dyamnics of the city quite well.

>bullying a guy for not being okay with your country being cucked
Literally what goes through the guy one the right's mind. This is why we should stop giving steroids to retards. Men should develop high testosterone through winning in competition and not having manlets pin their ass to make-pretend their alphas through physicality. Would bet the guy was a weakling faggot all his life then decided to make his testosterone levels in a laboratory.

Attached: nya nya nya nya.jpg (233x216, 10K)

Um, yeah. That is how the world functions.

The conservative guy was a low T beta against a kid that was antisocial from being bullied all his life then decided to take injected testosterone. The real question is why the beta out there defending an ideology that protects the country while you're sitting on an image board judging him

yea i would shoot, if someone attacks you, you have free reign to kill them, i carry a 45 everywhere I go, and I would de-escalate any conflict, but if that's not possible, not a problem at all. in fact it would justify the purchase, cause all its ever been is a 5 pound hunk of metal on my back.

Looking at pics of the guy his eyes are close together with an overall small face. That is a sign of growing up with low testosterone. The rest of his body looks like mine but just shorter just lmao. There is no way this guy's physicality is legit.

Is this a pasta