You will vote for this man

You will vote for this man.

Attached: 1550717613163.jpg (940x528, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17457199/r
youtube.com/watch?v=grciW239bp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

Nope. Humanity Party in 2020.

if he manages to get on stage, yeah. considering donating a few bucks

He will be one of the first to be knocked out of the race. Bet your life on it.

If he doesn't get the nomination then I'm voting for Trump

Attached: Untitled - 1 32.jpg (768x608, 188K)

>China is going to win by just saying no to jews
The absolute state of western civilization

>be racist to non whites
>non white has similar views

>BASED CHINK UUOOOHHHH

ain't this the dude that's promising to give everybody UBI if he wins?

I’m voting for Yang or won’t vote at all.

Attached: D4D71423-6A79-4D35-A8E5-6EC5E945B5D9.jpg (629x515, 206K)

friendly reminder that there are no brakes on the trump train. get this weak shit out of here

Yep, voted for dolan blumpf in my blue state(so obviously my vote didnt matter hint hint its one city) but I will not be voting for that swamp cuck again. Yang Gang 2020

I mean... if it's the only other option onstage...

u wot?

He wasn't racist.
It's still pathetic that the only person willing to stand up for whites isn't even white

he's soft on immies though, rogan's gotta start hitting dabs again

If he is the Dems nomination I will vote for him over Trump. But if we want him we probably have to meme him there.

Naaaa I'm voting for Tulsi.

Attached: E54F0E40-F7BE-45A7-AD71-E96BC25BE7C2.jpg (640x445, 212K)

get a load of this culture jamming bugman

Attached: say it again.png (805x882, 1.32M)

The Trump train is out of fuel. We Yang Gang now mufuga. Ride or die.

Attached: odVgH1550792193.png (640x360, 677K)

Hillary Clinton 40-1
Ben Shapiro 66-1
Andrew Yang 100-1

imagine having worse vegas odds than ben shapiro lol

His odds were awful 2 days ago though +1400000

>Chinese ethnicity
>promotes Communism

Literally a Chicom Manchurian Candidate.

Attached: _90067084_hi032902280.jpg (660x371, 27K)

Attached: yang wins poll.jpg_large.jpg (1024x620, 74K)

Andrew Yang is a fucking retard

UBI is capitalism

>it's another "american can't tell difference between communism and social democracy" episode

Attached: 1548866643338.gif (487x815, 587K)

Why isn't my boy Beto on that list?

where were Trump's vegas odds in February of 2015, I wonder?
not calling a Yang victory, or anything. just saying that the rules may have changed. I still think the dem primary system is likely to make it impossible for him to run but I'm curious to see.

Just messing around, I saw the Joe Rogan podcast. My main concern is it seemed like he knew jack shit about foreign policy.

He plays so well with moderates. Probably a Biden Yang ticket incoming.

I will have you know, Yang is VERY good at math.

Yang could win easily if he made Sanders his VP pick, but I don't want Sanders in the white house. Yang should pick a moderate as running mate.

who?

Attached: yang gang 2020 hell yeah boiiii.png (1366x1300, 396K)

>I still think the dem primary system is likely to make it impossible for him to run but I'm curious to see.
Most likely. I'm guessing it'll be Kamala Harris because she is the most corporate Hillary-like dem that can still pay lipservice to progressive ideas. Yang will play like Ron Paul 2008/2012 -- a candidate memed heavily on the internet, but without the household name recognition of Trump, ignored by all MSM and suffers heavily in primaries because of it.

so everyone ITT is being remarkably civil (self included) despite talking about supporting a candidate who is 1. running D 2. nonwhite 3. running against Trump.

... did we all vote for Trump ITT, or something? whenever I see a dem flag elsewhere on Jow Forums it's some faggot going maximum retard

>Kamala Harris
inshallah Jussie Smollett will squeal to the FBI about her, god that would make my entire year

if you aren't a trump republican at this point what are you doing. if you give a shit about whites you want the left to throw the first punch and trump is the perfect bait. get it together

Well I voted for Trump for the entertainment. But now it's burned out. I'm bored of him. But Yang is someone who I'm supporting because of his actual policy, mostly the UBI. Yang is going to be much more fun memeing into the white house this time because we're going to get something out of it instead of triggering libs and a fucking fence.

Attached: yang gang ride or die.jpg (600x450, 140K)

I will not. Trump 2020.

bump for accelerationism

Vote in the straw poll
Trump VS Yang
strawpoll.me/17457199/r

Attached: yang vs trump.jpg (625x469, 162K)

Based.

how's Yang on wars for Israel, anyway

Yang could probably get 60% of the white vote in the general election

youtube.com/watch?v=grciW239bp0

Attached: ULpJ81550800655.png (900x1200, 3.1M)

If you give people 1000 dollars, landlords will raise prices. Giving people cash is a flawed approach anyway, but if you don't have inflationary caps of necessities its dead right out of the gate.

Wangs out 2020

Fuck off

if this guy doesn't entice neets to go out and vote I dunno what will

subsidized gf
I've seen that proposed on /leftypol/ and honestly could not tell if it was trolling