What matters more to Jow Forumstards - race or culture? And why?

What matters more to Jow Forumstards - race or culture? And why?

Attached: payback.png (774x393, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rmp6zIr5y4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Culture is software and race is hardware.

This is a great way to put it

You can have a Forest Gump IQ and still be a good person. Culture > race

this. iq and culture are effects of race, not the other way around.

Without race there's no culture

Culture is an extension of race, so race.

Meanwhile in Europe in 2050....

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

Culture isn't unique to races though, anyone can adopt it.

FpBp, if you act white and are better than niggers you can live free in the ethnostate, if not you are gassed.

No you can't, people aren't blank slates.

Pretty much the opposite of what he just said. You can’t run high level programs with low level components.

Culture is an effect of the environment in which we live

If the Spanish weren't constantly at war with the moors they wouldn't be such staunch catholics and conquerors

No, evolution stopped at the neck, duh.

No you have to actually be white too. It's not a white ethnostate otherwise, is it.

>nonwhite looking to justify entry into a white country
Shocker.

The environment is comprised of the individuals within it, who belong to certain races. Only certain types of cultural outgrowths are possible for certain races of people.

No,only if you have a tiny minority ,but if you have millions of immigrants,of the same race or religion,with their own neighborhoods,why they will want to adapt to another culture if they have theirs?

Nicely said, Owatumbe

nice

Attached: smilin.gif (250x300, 737K)

Hey your country has a lip that pokes in to Croatia and I had to cross the border to travel from North to South Croatia. Stop that. It's annoying.

The essence of culture is inevitably an emergent property of identity.

If culture mattered more than identity, Haitians would be eating baguettes and not dirt cookies.

Attached: 1515550263257.jpg (1379x800, 314K)

race, culture has already been sterilized from 90%+ of europeans

>Would you rather be cultureless mutts or would you rather be cultured mutts?
How about neither /leftypol/

The dominant groups culture would win in the end eventually. Do white rappers exist? Of course, because culture can be adopted.

Rap is an example of the spread of degradation brought about by inferior races.

>eventually
do you want to wait like 500 years (think how long they have been in america) until niggers stop nigging and behave like civilized people?

Strange, I thought you had to go through Somalia to get to UK

Yeah identity is definitely an important aspect that's often glossed over. Even if you get high iq hard working members of another race they won't revere your culture and your heritage as much as you do because it simply isn't theirs and it can never be made to be theirs. Most of culture isn't empirically better or worse it's just different and inherited through your ancestors and mediated by identity.

You fucking shitskin utterly useless garbage piece of shit. You cannot dissociate your physical race from your spiritual race. The spiritual race is more important but it is deeply connected to one's physical race (since all races have origins in spiritual traditions). Culture is merely a manifestation of your race (in the wider sense) and it's translation into the realm of matter. Being mixed-races your Hammingja will just be destroyed and your kids' spiritual race will be none (which will prevent them from attaining teosophic and esoteric knowledge). Culture doesn't matter. A chink or a nigger, though he may consider himself to be "european" will never have the same dasein and phenomonology as a True European

Not all rap is about drugs, money and guns you know. There's lot of well-written inspirational rap that does a lot of good for black youths.
Don't believe me?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rmp6zIr5y4U

Attached: un-africa-population-projections-steve-sailer-2-1000w.gif (1000x690, 23K)

Istina -U-

Smrt niggers

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Doesn't make sense but I see what you were trying to go for.

biology (race) is the root, culture is the flower... why? are you a fucking retard? do i really have to explain this to you faggot nigger???

You seem like the type of guy who will cherry pick exceptions to support your arguments, ignoring general truths.

Race is a part of my culture.

BTFO

Culture, but it seems inextricably tied to race so I don't think it is possible to say. The only people that like our culture are those who can profit from it. Otherwise, it means nothing to them and so we have lost it entirely. Entirely. Oh well.

The ole' nature vs. nurture debate.

Nurture matters more to me because it's something I can realistically help mold within my lifetime, though they are logically "equal" in importance when determining what are the core attributes of a "developed adult".

>The spiritual race is more important but it is deeply connected to one's physical race (since all races have origins in spiritual traditions)
such as?

>Being mixed-races your Hammingja will just be destroyed and your kids' spiritual race will be none (which will prevent them from attaining teosophic and esoteric knowledge)
>theosophic
uh oh... here we go with le epic germanic autistic ramblings which you adopt because, though it's baseless, at least it's evropean

>A chink or a nigger, though he may consider himself to be "european" will never have the same dasein and phenomonology as a True European
where do you get these terms from? Guido von List? HP Blavatsky?

No one cares if you don’t run high programs. Just make sure your programs aren’t viruses

I like how you see different things but I really meant both of them.
Whites were savages at the times of Roman Empire, which represents no software on good hardware. You really can’t make Africa decent because their hardware nig noggin all the time.

Then why are there outliers? Successful niggers and white trash?

Attached: C3F315DF-D21C-4201-8C82-45791B0A7065.png (750x1334, 132K)

Can there be successful niggers without whites around?

30% in sweden?!?!?! good lord what are they doing?
im ashamed of my people now, good thing im a mutt

>>such as?
Indo-europeans whose race shares a common spiritual background (per example, taking the archetype of the Man in the Mountain as a symbol of divinity or spiritual authority, the contrast between the Bull - Dionisiac - and the Donkey - Apollinean).
>>uh oh... here we go with le epic germanic autistic ramblings which you adopt because, though it's baseless, at least it's evropean
Ok nigger
>>where do you get these terms from? Guido von List? HP Blavatsky?
So far I've been reading Evola, Heidegger and Schuré.
If you do not partake in the European Soul then get away from us. You won't prevent europeans from achieving Unity with the One God-Head. Ascetic strive which leads to the denial of the self and the incorporation of our nous into the One's conscience partaking in His Increated Energies

A people that are incredibly stupid and with high levels of testosterone compared to another people do not have the patience and know how to create and exist with abstract institutions that rely on high levels of trust to exist.

For example, name one African people that indepently developed the instituations necessary for the existence of a modern state, like those of 18th century Europe. By institutions, I mean things like complex beauracracies and the establishment of the rule of law. I confidently challenge you because there is no such African people to create these institutions. When you find situations where a free African people inherit those institutions, like Haiti in the 18th and 19th century, you find that the country does not function like a European country. They devolve into constant civil wars and crimes and poverty. You might be able to blame poverty on other factors; however the break down of the rule of law cannot. The western creation of the rule of law, for example, is a cultural thing. It is not necessarily inherit to a specific race, but only white and Asian nations have successfully adopted and implemented that institution. It is also interesting these two general groups of people have higher IQs and lower levels of chemicals that create aggressive behavior.

This.

Nice.

Attached: 98264727834.jpg (1200x595, 192K)

There are lots of factors that contribute to outliers. It's partly genetic and partly environmental. Though differenceces in iq (which is the best predictor of life outcomes) are largely due to genetic differenceces in western populations. This book explains why this might be the case.

Attached: 517+f1dP+NL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 31K)

Honestly, I don't like non-whites because they're ugly. Sure, they can't build prosperous civilzations and can only create shitholes--save for the east Asians--but I just don't want them in my country because they're mostly ugly and smelly. I don't care if we may have the same culture, I feel no connection to them regardless.
Considering that white people are better at making a functioning society I would also greatly prefer them from a pragmatic standpoint.

Attached: 1533082783599.jpg (720x692, 49K)

But who created it? Non-whites can mimic white culture, but when they become the majority in any given area, they inevitably begin nigging, nogging, and sandniggering

very good book. theres a jew chapter

Who created rock, jazz and hip hop music? It wasn't whites lol

None of that sounds good Srpski faggot suck my Croat dick

That low iq is seething through the screen.