Get educated

Get educated.

Attached: crisis.png (1067x479, 638K)

i dont see any difference between these pics

One is slower, but the effect is the same.

Nope. Try again.

How can be humanitarian if they aren't human?

Asshole.

Also: You're a brown person (Chilean) and you're saying they're not human? Fuck off.

2020 re elected on War with Mexico

Based Chilean. I lived amongst you guys about 20 years ago. Northern Chile. Quite the shithole but goddamn the Catholic school girls were hot as shit.

Chilenos de corazon my brother.

the first pic is the real solution to the one on the left

>bait

You've never been to Chile.

I don't think he mentioned their skin color. Care to guess why he thinks they're subhumans? I'll give you a hint: it's because they are here to leech, while he is trying to improve his own country.

This is why Mexican nationals are better liked on Jow Forums than the cunts that worm their way over here.

Dear Brown "Americans"

I absolutely despise each and every one of you, 80% of you would never have been born without White people inventing the Agriculture, Technology and Medicine to support your dumbasses.

Instead of fighting for your country, you just flee to whatever White country is closest with your dozen hellspawn and suck up all the white man's welfare.

That said, I know you have won. The demographics are not recoverable for White people in Western countries, so I ask for not much...

When you finally take total control of the West will you check the voting rolls and see which Whites naively gave you that power, I know you have no respect for them because they betrayed their own people, something you dumb shitskins would never do.

So for all the white traitors you find can you kill them in the most excrutiating and humiliating way? Also if possible to the Whites you find who tried to defend their land from you savages if you could give them a 2 week stay on their executions so we can watch all the White traitors die on TV or even up close.

Thank you, our new overlords.

The left is far less damaging in the long run

I'm completely serious. they should carpet bomb a few of those caravans and then they would stop. they're vermin and should be treated as such.

good point, niggers ruined detroit more than a nuke could have ever, and mexicants are worse.

Attached: 97w8q3etysdefk.jpg (720x762, 33K)

The first is quick bandage ripping off the skin, the second is longterm plague which lasts for centuries.

Great thread!

lmao at this meme. whites don't lose arguments to niggers.

I approve this message. Its gonna suck hard to have to leave the US in the next 20 years. But I'm ok if the shitskins kill whatever whites are left over cus most will be liberal fucktards.

See yall in Alaska, bitches!

Attached: Henry-Winkler-as-The-Fonz-001.jpg (300x180, 7K)

I've talked to "smart" niggers and they still are of average intelligence. They were definitely likeable and agreeable folk, but still moderately liberal like most.