Go to Walmart

>Go to Walmart
>See young white women with beautiful young white children everywhere

Maybe all hope is not lost....the walmart staff was half brown though.....

Attached: ebe3b613-a848-11e7-ac45-8d3c52b5d95e.png (703x697, 852K)

Nope. That's Costco.

>costco
>poos and spooks everywhere

test

I’ve only seen this in Utah

Costco is full of Chinks and Indians buying shopping carts full of milk.

Stop living in a shithole.

Usually I only see white trash at walmarts, but this walmart was much MUCH nicer than the typical run down walmarts.

Attached: sjMT76r.jpg (694x906, 274K)

>go to walmart
>somalis, hispanics and blacks running around with their screaming and impolite children everywhere
>staff are all wearing hijabs
>store feels like it's in complete chaos as the customer service line goes out the door, food is everywhere, etc.

>go to target
>99% white milfs
>decent kids
>doesn't feel like the store is burning down

take the Target pill

Attached: doggo.jpg (640x480, 156K)

Whole Foods is basically all white people. Dark skins can't afford to shop there.

I see it everywhere, where I live.
I think all the blackpill faggots are living in metro areas, long abandoned by whites, especially whites that want families. I guess the degeneracy of the third-world is all they see.

Attached: WhatYoureSaving.jpg (1080x898, 132K)

yeah, I live twenty minute away from an area where there's a bunch of stuck up white people and shit that make a fuckload of money. Dealerships every and shit (new car dealerships). They have a Costco there and it's a bunch of white people that shop and work there, and the small amount of blacks/Hispanics are happy and you can tell they do their job and shit. Nice cars there too. Got like a fucking Rolex store there and diamond stores and shit all over there.

you perfectly described walmart canada and we don't have target anymore.

Cities are basically outdoor prisons at this point.

St. George Walmart was shockingly blonde haired and blue eyed. However I did mark off “person with eyepatch, rebel flag t shirt, and low prices”

It literally feels like I'm looking at an endangered species....

Pithy and true

they're growing very fast. they're not contained anymore, i hear them complaining about rent being too high all the time, so be warned.

i literally went to walmart last week (i never go there, my childless aunt wanted to go and my dad had to drive her so i came along), and there were two white women with hideous brown babies.

Strange, because I live in the least wealthy region of the country, but the cannibal hillbillies are very polite, and there are kids all over the place. Some play the banjo.

To each their own, I guess.

>decide to enter country
>buy out well-liked local chain
>immediately begin removing all mention of the established brand
Target was pretty retarded about their move into Canada.

it had nothing to do with zellers actually. people here just wanted what they had seen in the usa. an upscale walmart such as target would do so well in this country but they went about it in such a stupid way. the targets they built up here were NOTHING like the ones in america.

>the targets they built up here were NOTHING like the ones in america.
The Target they built in my home town was literally an old gutted out walmart.

They didn't renovate or anything, so it was the same old floor and old automatic doors from the walmart from 15+ years ago. Worst of all, same shitty fluorescent lighting.

Now it's a "liquidation centre" filled with overpriced junk in opened boxes.

The walmart however moved into a bigger plaza, brand new building, etc--and they're killing it.

costco is full of poos and chinks

An obese woman died huffing duster on the toilet at a Walmart near me. No one realized a dead person was in there for a couple days. Same restroom not long before that some tweaker bitch was caught making meth in a stall.

>they're growing very fast. they're not contained anymore, i hear them complaining about rent being too high all the time, so be warned.
Not a problem.

Attached: TagTwo.jpg (640x426, 92K)

The hell is a Costco?

Attached: camohat.png (600x450, 376K)

It’s a store in real states.

Never heard of it. Must be a California thing.

>Go to Walmart
>See young white women

VERY dependent on your location. I refuse to go to Walmart because 99.99% of the time it's the opposite. Now Target? That's where it's at.

>be me, on public transportation
>white woman on the train pulls out a tittie and starts breastfeeding her Aryan child
>a smile spread across my face as I see that a young white child is being nourished by a mother’s milk
>a tear rolls down my face, for despite it all, I realize that the white race will live on