Why do NPCs talk like this?

Why do NPCs talk like this?

Attached: npc name calling.png (1011x618, 323K)

sweetieposting is dangerous, honey

>that feeling when when
Does he not know what an acronym is?

Oh, sweaty

not as bad as posting while leaf, cutie patootie

Attached: soyspeak.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

It's a meme, ya dip

>tfw when user doesn't get the dumb joke
user-kun

Attached: 1550632844222.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

They attack people with the words that hurt them, assuming that it will have the same effect. They don't know that we mock, mimic, and laugh at sweetie-posting because it's such a feminine form of shutting down an honest dialogue between two people.

because they're fucking deadbolts dude why else

Honeyposting is also risky, sweaty
Can't deal with it? oh you poor thing.

Attached: 100092854915801361142.jpg (700x700, 35K)

Trolled softly. He has a show named "Your Welcome".

awwww did I hurt your feefees, eeny meeny miny mo?

Attached: sweetie.gif (250x250, 141K)

oh sweetiecuns, it's too complicated for you, you oopsi boopsie, you silly willy. Just let mama take care of it, you dummy dumdum.

Leftists are obsessed with reducing people to mockery but it’s so ineffective and old the way they do it. Seeing shit like “Trumpets” is one of the most cringe. They are just so fucking unoriginal, stupid, and brainwashed. The only reason they are even still a thing is because police they hate protect them. Weak and embarrassing enemy

Right wingers failing to comprehend the levels of dry humour and irony we on the left operate on as always. Nothing elicits so much anger from a broflake like calling them something endearing ironically. Because of the fact that no woman has ever loved them, calling them honey or sweetie sarcastically really rubs salt on the wound of their inceldom.

Salty, incel tears. Delicious.

That's right, pooty-pie. No one else thinks that about you, just everyone here in this thread. You keep right on believing that it's just us, sweetie-kins.

Attached: 522640118976034986902485704745.jpg (1200x900, 134K)

oof
yikes
Who hurt you?
Bigotry?
oh sweet summer child...
Folks, let that sink in.
I'm losing all faith in humanity, y'all.
Oh boy, this is insensitive to PoC
As a white person,
You do realize its almost as if, maybe, just maybe,
you could be a decent human being
this! so much this!
ding, ding ding!
Let that sink in
Oh hey, let's unpack this, friendo
Its quite problematic
Wow... just wow.
Just shut up and listen.
I... I literally cannot even.
I'm literally shaking rn
Yaaass, Queen!
Wholesome!

Oh! you poor thing
>pats you on top of your head

Attached: 29v4f56235897513629857.jpg (700x562, 56K)

Ummm, did what I say strike a nervey nerve ploppykins? Where's your big daddy emperor drumpfy clump now eh hunny bun?

Attached: 1548122668325.jpg (640x513, 85K)

Is that guy trying to sound like a massive faggot on purpose?

you wish you knew, darling

Nigger-loving leftists love NPCs, end of fucking story.

Attached: 1550625207575.gif (138x105, 3.72M)

>implying
Everyone knows the left murdered their own sense of humor so that they can be offended all the time which gives them moral authority over others.

this thread is giving me a fucking toothache

Pls, stop posting my wife.

Attached: 1531445487358.jpg (600x598, 77K)

It's ironic they hate the people who denigrate them by saying misogynist things and imply people are gay when they supposedly stand for everything against it.

Almost all people speak in cliches that they treat as granular units to be deployed in response to specific triggers.

Malice is an expert troll, sometimes he gets me legitimately mad until I notice his name

Michael Malice is a lukewarm beta male who got weight loss surgery and changed his name to be less Jewish-sounding because he wants to appeal to the new generation of Republican, right-wing white males but he has absolutely no investment in their well being.

Seriously anyone in this thread who gives a fuck about Michael Malice need only watch his interview with Gavin McInnes when he was fat, and to read his Jewish surname from Wikipedia, to cure themselves of the disease of giving a shit about this guy

Is she ok?

Attached: SWEETIE.webm (230x400, 876K)

did he troll you?

for some reason when they do that it just sounds pathetic rather than condescending like it's meant to be

Attached: sweetie.jpg (700x700, 148K)

>TFW when

Attached: 1sgsfg544435435.png (320x286, 43K)

This tweet makes Mike Malice look bad imo because none of the tweets seem like he's using a thesaurus. Coasties rely on lazy old tropes too much, what have you accurately critiqued me for lately, vacuous coasties? Resting on your laurels way too much.

Holy shit what happened to her?

Do you not know what initialism is?

She said the big words

>She said the big words

I don't get it.

>big tittie tharja gf

>talking shit about "friendo"

Attached: 1517004408986.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

It's to be condescending in a way to make you angry.

HEY LIL DONNIE I JUST TOOK A GIANT SHIT ON MY BED AND THEN HAMMERED THE TURD FLAT WITH MY ERECT COCK AND NOW I'M GOING TO GO SLEEP IN THE BROWN PUDDLE, BET YOU SURE FEEL STUPID NOW, HUH WIDDLE DON DON?

Attached: 99441550799771724.png (803x1087, 896K)