Worked for a Soros Org (finance). Have Dirt

I worked deep in enemy territory for a Soros-run dorm-room atmosphere quasi-charitable organization (B corp) back in mid-2017.

We spent $65k/wk of UN, Gates, UNICEF, Ford Foundation, etc. money on employee expenses - such as our weekly parties with the booze and champagne coming in ice buckets, along with catered food. First class plane tickets, king-sized bedrooms with a "pillow catalogue" (didn't even know that was a thing), night club expenses for business, "Uber to work because I woke up late" was a golden one. They literally did everything they could to blow the money they received from these foundations - to the point where someone from the UN threatened to blackmail the company (yes I have that).

The math worked out to UN gives the company $800k to do something, the company gives them a shit product that costs maybe $8k total to make and the other $792k paid the payroll and employee "benefits" (read: parties). I remember once we were paying the weekly checks and went from $900k to $20k in the bank account and I said to the CFO are you sure? He said go through with it. Little did I know, they were holding meetings with either Bloomberg Philanthropies, Ford, Gates, AFSP, can't remember, but after a few days we got a check for $900k for another "project". That's when it clicked - this place basically blows all the $ they get on themselves (staff), maybe 1% of it to "make the world better" and when they run into trouble they magically get a new "donation".

Even the auditors said they cannot say the company is a going concern (accounting lingo) and the company classifies these real payments for projects as "re-capitilization" which is total bogus and wouldn't hold a feather's weight in court.

This place was DEEP in enemy territory. The REAL interesting thing I remember that we paid an old overdue check for legal services to none other than PERKINS COIE for past due invoice dating back to Dec 2016...

Attached: 57028fa578944f1cb033f14abc65b505c0349e82e8b2e345e9c57e7d447d2928.jpg (646x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qKEwV1E
socialimpactllc.com/home.html
catchfoods.com/about-ds/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/2

Let's just say before I left I shared with myself some of the damning info. Which brings us to the crux of the post:

What's the best vehicle or person/organization to deliver the dump, where I cannot be traced, where I can be protected, where this company and the entire network that enables it can be shut down, without fear for my life or safety or family? Got to be honest, it will be pretty obvious to them who did the dump if they look at the dates. Worried for my life but the truth needs to go out there.

These people don't care about refugees, the poor, destitute. They only exploit those people to enrich themselves with rich grants. It's sick, and a lot of what they did is illegal. I seek you guidance, anons. #WWG1WGA

Bump, Hopefully you don't get Seth Rich'd OP

fake news to distract you from this leak

Attached: 155079794740.jpg (956x396, 150K)

Great LARP.

"pillow catalogue"
so high class whores?

nothing new under the sun desu.

anons, might it be worth dumping it everywhere at once to guarantee you dont get fucked by trusting a bad actor?

i mean fuck, if its guaranteed they will know its you, then you got to have someone super friendly on your side.

like im tempted to say peace out to russia or hungary and hope to disappear and/or that Orban/Putin legit hates the eu and Soros with a burning passion more than your life is worth

>Perkin Cole
go on

Do they clon people?

ok you claim to have proof can you provide proof?

Lol, for real? Not a LARP.

I actually have this shit. What do you want for proof? If the company name is disclosed here, this user is gonna be fucked.

Is Jow Forums really anonymous? Serious question. I'll divulge a bit more non-comprimising info to prove not a LARP so long as I'm safe.

Wikileaks dump on deepweb. Use a vpn. There are also some other free press dumps on the hidden wiki etc
Dont know how reliable they are tho

Dude - honestly no idea what you're talking about with Mossad. But I haven't looked too deep into your stuff so I'll give it a shot.

I was just a regular dude who landed the job at this place randomly. They needed someone for finance.

I don't even want this to be news. It isn't fake but please don't blow this post up the content in the original alone is enough to damn me if the right people are watching this thread.

I've actually considered Orban/Hung Embassy because we all know that guy HATES Soros with a spirit bomb that gets its energy from us (the silent majority) lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At leas the "Swede" can give some real asnwers instead of calling me a LARP/Fake News lol.

I don't want to be NEWS I want to be FUCKING user! FUCK!!

Whats funny is that i am not a swede
Fuck swedes

Submit 90% of what you have, and save the last 10 (the most damning) with a block chain activated dead man's switch.

Or you can dump it on pol and we can be your wikileaks
If you are serious i will spam it on multiple websites

Definitely fuck Swedes

Checked

spill the beans or gtfo

Remeber to sage shill threads

For starters use a VPN that doesn't keeps logs

>What's the best vehicle or person/organization to deliver the dump
Right here moron
Dump or GTFO

this place is not truly anonymous unless you have a proxy system set up.

your best bet is to get to a hungarian embassy, make arrangements for your safe passage to their territory and then dump that shit everywhere.

you will never truly be safe though user

you have to weigh the benefits vs the risk i suppose

were you fired or something
also what's special to get uber to work if you woke up late lol

Not fired. Contract.

Uber to/from work (also night clubs etc.) = regular employee expenses that came across my desk every day.

I actually find all this perfectly believable. My opinion is that you should expose it to the light of day but the sad truth is, this is how all politics in this country work. The mega wealthy control everything and most of them are Zionist Jews.

For all the doubters (hope thread isn't buried):

imgur.com/a/qKEwV1E

Nice larp faggot

That's all I'm going to give. I think even that may have been too much.

Gonna just shut up and forget I even have any of this.

It's a pillow menu, not a pillow catalogue, you boor.

I reported my own post. Not worth it to fux with powers beyond my imagination. Just gonna shut up and delete everything.

There's nothing I can share that won't dox someone or myself.

(((charitable))) orgs are actually money laundering tax havens, groundbreaking stuff

>DS group is biggest holder
Soros is working with Pajeet poo in loos?

Right, and this was SURELY accounted for when the UN/Gates/Facebook gave us the $500k+ to make them a PRODUCT (brand redesign / youtube videos)?

ICE BUCKETS! THIS IS FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Those were just the noteholders. We punted our debt many times.

Op are you a pajeet?

Dump here via tor.

Post more please
Looks like glownigger shell corps/foundations

How difficult would it be for one of you mental midgets to get in that dinosaur kike's bedroom and smother him w/ a pillow while he sleeps?

Couldn't be that fucking difficult...but make sure you also kill his son as well, thanks

infowars
also you better act fast user because guarantee you have attracted the attention of some glowniggers with this post and your IP and location are even now being traced.

RIP Seth Rich.

Never met the guy. We once got a payment from "Open Society" and the Controller asked me "whos is that"?

Real life is sometimes less believable than fiction.

socialimpactllc.com/home.html
This one glows for sure
Completely empty page
whois goes to a deadend

Attached: 1534861418930.png (1327x837, 628K)

This actually sounds fairly legit from what I know via hobnobbing with some who run in the manhattan mega-foundation circles. Godspeed, user.

Last bump before i hit the bed
Good luck user
Godspeed

Why come here? Go to Huffpo or something.

How does It feel knowing Trump also worked with kikes?

Confirmed, OP is just a lonely faggot

Hmm not the right place but nice try.

I was pretty surprised to see it first hand but, yes, most orgs of this nature behave like this.

B corps have NO CHECKS with what they do with grant $ so long as they are inc'd in DE (the literal only exception from 3rd party reviews and audits).

socialimpact.com
yeah this one actually looks legit

Share it here or on 8. Send info to local conservative news outlets as well, but RELEASE IT NOW user. I’ve seen the Global initiative emails, I know they intend to use refugees as a means of changing governments/power structures.
DUMP IT M8

Attached: 757EA4E9-45B3-43A2-997E-6CF9086185F3.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

Http://www.dsgroup.com/

This one looks like a glow in dark firm aswell

Ok sure you're correct. So long as I'm as far distanced form the real org as possible...

give them gigantic public glowjob

you're either already fucked, or safe no matter what
might as well dump it raw dog brother

DS Group

The Dharampal Satyapal Group, is a rapidly growing, multi-diversified conglomerate with presence in diverse industry sectors. The Group has focused on growth & diversification with an undeterred belief in high standard product, reliability and transparency. The product portfolio of DS Group has evolved magnificently over the years and today, it has a strong presence in high growth sectors such as F&B which includes Spices and Beverages, Confectionary, Dairy, Mouth Fresheners, Hospitality, Tobacco, Packaging and Agro forestry.

Founded in the year 1929, DS Group has remained committed towards creating premium quality products and has been credited with several breakthrough innovations for close to nine decades. The product range of the Group has evolved magnificently over the years and its undeterred pursuit for ‘Quality & Innovation’ has given impetus to consumer loyalty and satisfaction.

The DS Group has 19 manufacturing units, 7 agri sites and 21 depots spread across Delhi, NOIDA, Himachal Pradesh, Assam and Tripura. From an assorted range of F&B products to idyllic hospitality ventures to splendid manufacturing units of Flexi Packaging; the legacy of DS Group has indeed come full circle with the success of all its diverse endeavors.

The DS Group has established and maintained its market leadership in the chewing tobacco segment with brands like

dump here, you already fucked up the OPSEC by posting on anything other than sshchan behind 8million proxies routed through an array of satalites.
if they send hitmen, fucking shoot them.

catchfoods.com/about-ds/
chewing tobacco segment with brands like ‘Baba’ and ‘Tulsi’. The Group got into the mouth freshener category with Tansen, which was later expanded by adding Rajnigandha - world’s largest selling premium Pan Masala and Meetha Maaza to the portfolio. Today these brands have become the preferred choice of connoisseurs around the world. Rajnigandha further extended the product offering by adding Rajnigandha Clove, the clove flavoured pan masala.

Pass-Pass Chingles marked the Group’s entry into confectionary business. The brand Pass Pass was repositioned to encompass a broader portfolio of pioneering products in Confectionary business. From traditional natural mouth fresheners to the fun-filled mini chewing gums ‘Chingles’, DS confections offer the choicest innovative flavours for all age groups. ‘Pulse’, the Kachcha Aam flavoured candy with a tangy twist, marked the Group’s foray into the hard boiled candy segment followed by Guava, Orange and Pineapple flavours. Fru, the soft chew fruit jelly in different flavours further augmented the confectionary basket. ‘Rajnigandha Pearls,’ the saffron blended, silver coated cardamom seeds; and Baba supari & Baba elaichi that are blended with special flavours & spices, to give an unique and exotic taste, also form a part of the product offering in the confectionary business.

‘Catch’ is recognized as the topmost premium F&B brands of the country today, has a wide range of spices and beverage in its portfolio. ‘Catch’ pepper and salt marked its debut in the free flowing table top dispenser category in 1987 and remains leader in this segment. The spices are popular for their exquisite flavours and tantalizing aromas. The USP of these spices is the unique Low Temperature Grinding (LTG) technology that prevents the evaporation of volatile & delicate oils from spices.

Catch’ water is the nation’s first ever ‘Natural Spring Water’ bottled at the source in Himalayas. The wide range of beverages made from the 'Catch Natural Spring Water' is available under the Catch umbrella. 'Catch Clear Flavored Spring Water', made by blending natural fruit flavors with sparkling spring water is caffeine free and calorie free, thus favorites of health-conscious consumers. 'Catch Club Soda' is another successful product from the 'Catch' family and ‘Catch’ Tonic Water is India's first zero calorie Tonic Water available in a PET bottle and many more.

Electronically beaten silver and gold foils were introduced for the first time in India by the Group. Hygienically produced, ‘Catch’ foils are the only 100% pure vegetarian Silver and Gold Foils available in the country.

The Group has made a significant progress in the Hospitality arena in the last 3 years. DS made its debut in the rapidly growing hospitality sector with ‘The Manu Maharani’, way back in 2000; which is a super deluxe property in Nainital epitomizing impeccable service and premium facilities. The resort at Jim Corbett, ‘Namah’ is already one of the favorites of the discerning traveler. The Group launched the first five star of the North East region, Hotel ‘Radisson Blu’, at Guwahati. A business hotel, ‘Crowne Plaza’ at Jaipur also opened its doors a couple of years back. Going forward with its plans, the Group has acquired the Kolkata Airport Hotel property where a budget hotel is under construction. In addition to the above ventures, land has also been acquired in other cities with plans to set up hotels and resorts in future.

Packaging is another area of diversification for the Group. An eco friendly revolutionary packaging plant to make rigid biodegradable cans was set up in India in 2001, in association with Canpac – a leading Switzerland based packaging major. This eco-friendly packaging material is light weight and corrosion free,

It's the poo mafia

Attached: 1543969832671.png (981x177, 36K)

Not a bad idea

Anyway, remove everything that can ID you! If dates alone can ID you, remove them. If dates can be guessed from the content (hence unmasking you), just don't release it.

Checkem
Another ultra modern Flexible Packaging Unit in Assam manufactures laminates and pouches used for packaging consumer products like snacks, soaps, shampoos, etc. The plant was set up in 2007 and has an installed capacity of 3600MT annually.

The Group grows Medicinal & Aromatic plants on wastelands/ semi-arid/fallow lands of Madhya Pradesh using modern technology as a part of its Agro Forestry business. The Company has successfully regenerated one of the endangered forest species, ‘Sandalwood’ in Central India and has established the largest Sandalwood plantation as an Agro-forestry model in India. DS is also the first to successfully cultivate horticultural crops in the non-conventional regions of Madhya Pradesh. The company is focusing on water harvesting & conservation to raise the water-table in the area. Further, it has ventured into Hydroponics; a technology of growing plants without soil. The pilot project was started in 2015 and is ready to be scaled up. Rose and jasmine is grown for captive use by using this technology.

The DS Group’s Dairy Plant spread over an area of 10.2 acres has a capacity to handle approximately 6 lakh liters of milk per day. The Plant conforms to the highest hygiene standards. The DS Dairy Plant has premium, quality and process certifications such as FSSC: 22000:2013, EIA approved by Ministry for Milk and Milk products, Agmark, BIS Certification, FSSAI License, etc. Sold under the brand ‘Ksheer’, the current product basket contains UHT Milk, Cow & Desi Ghee, Fresh Milk, Chaach, Dahi, Paneer, Khoya, Flavoured milk, Dairy Whitener & Creamer.

Moving beyond business, the DS Group constantly nurtures its responsibility as a committed corporate citizen by regarding Corporate Social comment too long

The truth is, these orgs really don't care about any of the people they advocate for. Sure, you knew that.

The simple fact of the matter is that they are being given near unlimited $ from their INSIDE FRIENDS/CONTACTS at the UN, DNC, etc. for climate change this, refugee that, guns this, trump that. We did work for En Marche.

They DO NOT actually actively work themselves to death to change the world. They work to promote the "make the world better" so that the company can survive for 3 more months while the party goes on.

They do it to get their comfy salary and enjoy having won the lotto making $90k with an English degree. However, these heartstrings they play with the "donors" allow them to exist... and Gates etc. actually honestly believe giving orgs like these $ will actually do anything other than pay for the parties.

God forbid these people actually worked to do the things you think they are planning to do. The TRUTH is they only exist to FAN THE FLAMES to survive just one more quarter.

Also you can see if you can package the data so it's not evident who leaked it -- leaving out content, only including emails that had a wide CC list with many people appearing on all emails, etc

If you have an anonimized pack, Wikileaks is a good bet

Is this the right one?

Attached: 1543895369785.png (1173x547, 768K)

>The Plant conforms to the highest hygiene standards

DO YOU BELIEVE THEM POL? CAN POOS INTO HYGIENE?

Drive to a library at least an hour away and don't bring your phone or any electronic devices other than a flash drive
Use library computer
Upload to chink or Russian file storing website then report back here with a link and let other people disseminate it

bump.

dump info

>should be getting to sleep but I'm reading about pajeet chewing gum and tabletop spice dispensers

>this is your brain on Jow Forums

Have you checked the correspondence for anything pizza related?

Attached: serveimage(8).jpg (229x220, 10K)

These would be the kid movers out of the list of organizations he posted, if he would just verify if it's actually them.
indigoarts.webmate.me

Not possible. Going to have to seek pro advice IF I decide to really bring this to light.

Here is obviously not the place to go.

Just know, anons: Patriots are everywhere, even deep in the enemy camp.

You can't possibly expect 100% of the people around you to agree 100% of the time. And yet they do...

>indigoarts.webmate.me

Honestly, they are simply scamming well-meaning people into thinking giving the org will produce an effect on the greater whole. The bare minimum is spent for what they specifically asked for - since there is no metric for how "wide-reaching" your ad/message/video actually impacts. It's all a show for the grant $.

The orgs GIVING the grant $ need to really start reviewing where that money goes. Do they really need $800k if it only cost $8k to make the stupid youtube video? The video wasn't even made IN HOUSE for the most part - we paid some select 1099s working from home in Williamsburg.

Come on man we need something juicier than pissing away grant money on parties. Where's the kiddy diddlers?

discord
============
.gg/xSzhBEd
Come redpill these fags.

i read halfway through the second paragraph. decent larp. i recommend you send this information to the huffington post

Attached: 8768767456456.jpg (758x426, 34K)

Just a huge circle jerk to justify their existence really. It's pathetic but the $ is there to empower these orgs and the web is very deep.

They need each other to survive so the UN guy gives $800k jerks himself off for saving the world, the org blows the money and jerks off the staff, and then we come for more $. There is no outside watchdog reviewing any of this. It's an endless climate change/refugee hoax for grant money to then give to their friends. You all give too much credit to these people - afaik there is no mass pedo agenda or anything like that. HOWEVER there is a GUIDING HAND which in my OP I said was SOROS who is trying to push these things to the rest of the world.

He is just making the same mistake as the DNC during the election - hiring unqualified staff for "diversification" and thinking they will actually work for anyone's benefit other than their own.

In the end, there is only one INVISIBLE HAND which Soros nor any power on Earth can control. Don't be afraid of these people - they do shady shit for sure but they are not so smart to actually change the world, only hide their actions from scrutiny.

Have a good night anons.

Jesus Christ, don't spill the beans. Get us jobs there. I want to waste globalist money while ensuring that Africans die of aids and ebola because the money is being spent on parties and not actual aid. It's the perfect job.

From an employee's log...

Attached: notreal.jpg (1122x827, 183K)

You'd probably be better off posting this in the /qresearch/ board on infinity Chan

Launch tails OS from a jump drive, get on a VPN, fire up tor, and contact WikiLeaks. You could also dump your files on the onion versions of the various Chan sites

Do it on qresearch

>infinity Chan
Word

dude you're going to die, this is global hegemony shit that influences countries and super-sates, roll that shit to Wikileaks and hide, don't fucking post on the open web ever again.

triple down on this.
pol gets kushy jobs
fund the ethnostate by syphoning soros bucks.

Maybe it's just enough to let regular people like you know that regular people like me exist everywhere you look.

I'm not the first (dont want to be) but I'm not the last, either.

Umm I got the job through Criaglist?

this^^^

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 9.35.06 PM.png (1300x942, 139K)

LMAO

They will fucking kill you bitch. Burn it.

Won't be participating anymore (safety), but know that even a regular guy can be in the wrong place at the right time. When something is really going on shit blows up.

That's why I don't think moon landing or 9/11 were fake. Too many regular people and way too complicated - anyone with a little access can see the whole picture. You're talking tens of thousands to make up a conspiracy that would be less expensive if it were to just actually happen.

Personally I believe Soros wants to atone for what he did in his teenage years in Hungary. Therefore his generous push for multi-cultural this and environmental that but then like the Mob unleashes the Joker in Batman, Soros unleashed the carnal instincts in people with his piles of $. He thought they would solve the problems with his $ but they do what people do - keep it for themselves and their friends.

That is, the Joker in this case are the entitled millennials buried in debt looking to blame the order of the universe for why they cannot make up their rent payment.

The real truth is sad, but its sobering. Human nature running its course. "Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war."