They Laughed At Trump

...and didn't take him seriously, don't make the same mistake.

'White, Pale n' Stale' won't work with Bernie... any criticism of him will be anti-semitism.

Hope you're ready for your new Jewish President

Attached: Bernie-Sanders-Donald-Trump-1089411.jpg (590x350, 32K)

Bernie hasn't the spine to do what he has to do to get the nomination... Trump did

Nice try, Chaim. Sage in all fields.
It’s all sow jewishly tiresome.

I live in Minnesota. I don't know where you live, but I think the collective 'right' genuinely underestimates the level of retardation in this country.

Bernie's the only threat to Trump. The only thing that can stop Bernie is if the Democrats stab him in the back again.

...which is likely

Agreed, but he has the rabid following.

100% of niggers will vote for him for gibs.
70+% of women will vote for him to virtue-signal because they're retarded
...not to mention the illegals.

he is a cuck, a limp wristed spinless cuck.

the dems would absolutely stab him in the back, they are a den of vipers and jews.

Agreed.

But I think they're willing to go there just to oust Trump and get another Supreme Court Justice.

they would have to find the one singular candidate that isn't an obvious corporate mouthpiece or seditious lunatic first.

good luck

Damn niqquh tripppz of trufff

Attached: 1472760328831.jpg (639x399, 38K)

I hope they call us anti-semetic for opposing him. That's going to wake white people up even faster.

damn niqquh dubbz of truff

Attached: 1492142276842.jpg (626x602, 46K)

Attached: 1497368589463.jpg (492x449, 41K)

pretty much

He looks jewish. Can anyone confirm?

Bernie is done.
His whole personal was far-left 'firebrand'. Then he utterly and completely cucked out when the DNC rigged the primary so he would lose.
If he had given a major fight then maybe he'd have a chance, but he just cucked and stepped aside while taking a payout. It's over, nobody is going to support him and Trump will just eat his lunch with the whole student loans thing somehow.

Niggers and beaners wont vote for him

There are other candidates offering gibs, and AOC has full control of the libtards and she has not yet endorsed anyone... changed the subject when asked about Bernie.

Bernie is too old and was tossed into keep all other democrats out
the deep state, jews and the rich want Trump.
I won't vote for this Obama like liar

lol of course they will

They laughed at Bernie in 2015 and he couldn't even beat Hillary

Again, you're underestimating the retards out there who support him.

The guy raised 6 mill in 24 hours.

Bread lines are a good thing!

Damn niqquh, dubbs of truff

Attached: 1499966742477.png (170x149, 49K)

His war chest was fat in 2016, money was never going to be the issue. He will not get past the primaries.... jesus christ man, the guy was apologising for someone else's sexual harrassment just a month ago... he's as harmless as a house cat.

I hope you fuckers are right.

Attached: 1496441607995.jpg (245x246, 14K)