/swedepol/ The Recovery of Sweden?

What do you think of the state of Sweden? Are they even capable of a recovery, at this point? I would be interested to know from Swedish people on here what you think of the current state of affairs, and whether it is possible to oust the leftist pro-immigrant/illegal immigration factions.

Attached: 1550795328764.png (620x530, 327K)

As it stands, I don't have a good indication they even will recover, but I hope they can.

Attached: 1550799863020.png (650x530, 330K)

they will most likely be the dagestan of western europe, i know sweden isn't west but i mean more in the urbanized, highly advanced kind of west, hopefully finland and denmark will see it and fix themselves, then come in and clean house, hell their might even be a few swedes left that can continue their lives of meming abt their superiority on here

Finland and Denmark are still in a more hopeful shape. I don't know enough about Norway, but Sweden seems very rough, now. Is Sweden worse off than Britain, France, or Germany?

for the memes, yes. But the people of france and germany are gonna get spanked after the recent zion conference.

You would have to ask a countryman of each to know better cause I have never been, but I am a news junkie with decent memory, while I'm not the most accurate, I would say if things don't change sweden will be the first one to get out of hand, then france, germany is very big but I remember hearing that the only place in france that isn't super blacked being Bretony, that being said, they are super liberal apparently

probably not the ideal time to ask these questions

No one will clean them up. It'll exist in pepertuity as a western Albania. Surrounding countries will just throw up ice wall.
We're all too damned civilized to ethnic cleanse.
Non euro filth are here to stay.

No

we should nuke their ass at this point. do them a favor.

Attached: 1550445647206.png (400x476, 111K)

Your pessimism reassures my own intelligence but it also makes me sad

Islam will fix Sweden.

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png (415x914, 201K)

they have an openly feminist government.

It's basically the equivalent of being an openly communist government.

It's even worse really.

cause iraq and pakistan are safe to visit

IT'S OVER

I think most of them have ended up with the country they deserve. Same in bongland.

Auch, It's been a particularly blackpilling night sry
Fucking Enya on repeat too...

>Are they even capable of a recovery, at this point?

Yes, but men especially have to act fast. The only way Sweden will stay Sweden is if a right-wing populist movement arises from the people themselves and not government officials. There can be no government intervention when it comes to a movement like that because it will come under controlled opposition by actors who will say "we are with you."

But, I don't see it happening. Getting a gun there is practically impossible unless you want to build your own but good luck getting the parts without being detected by the government.

Violence is their only option.

Attached: pic_nrd_20171218_nordlinger-1.jpg (789x460, 57K)

but you have a tiny damn island, you are gonna be so trapped soon, not mocking, I want britain and all of U.K. to be successful and proud again
I want you guys and other brits to know that we love you guys here,and that no matter what americans and all other westerners will never stop appreciating british intellect and all the great people you have had, dont be to sad because either way we all cease to exist, only certain people have left behind inventions that will most likely surpass our own species, and if I ever saw a brit in a fight i would drop groceries to join in and help out

Without sounding like a shill, before visiting Europe I thought it was an all you can rape buffet but most of the imported nu citizens were docile and segregated. Leave the basement and see Europa before assuming it’s already USA tier

it's a looming threat over native land and should be taken seriously.
We can get rid of our smart people generators

cant*

At least the Soviet Union operated under the pretense of being socially conservative, in some ways.

Which regions of Sweden have the most migrants by now, anyway? I keep seeing references to the cities of Malmo and Stockholm, any other cities highly populated by them?