Is it OK to be a hebephile?

Is it OK to be a hebephile?

Attached: neck-hair-removal-e1457477029835-500x400.jpg (500x400, 19K)

You and your people will be gassed. You know that, right?

Attached: IMG_2535.gif (500x278, 1.53M)

Gay and Jewish

does hebephile mean i like jews?

Nope

post moar tight buns!

Don't you want to look at his tummy or are you a homo

Attached: IMG_2670.jpg (700x885, 68K)

Why would anyone love Jews?

Hebephilia doesn't mean love of Jews you retards. You guys are literal brainlets. Hebephilia means liking young-looking girls around the age of 13 or so.

Attached: images (56).jpg (678x452, 31K)

It's okay to be attracted, that is natural.

But it is never okay to do anything about it. And I say that due to evolutionary trends in human social behavior. We were evolving away from fucking around with anything that just hit puberty, and delaying sex and marriage until a person was of age, i.e. fully grown and completely ready in every way physically, including and most importantly, brain development. We have learned that brain development continues well past puberty. Even our bodies don't stop growing and developing at puberty. I don't blame anyone for being attracted to another person who is of breeding age, but let human evolution run its course and avoid interaction with teens until they have been adults for at least a little while.

Its quite natural & common, nothing wrong with it unless you employ any kind of violence or harmful subversiveness to satisfy your preference. It must be accepted by majority of the society it takes place in & all boundaries must be respected to the fullest. Good luck

Attached: spache.png (838x816, 369K)

You sound like a normalfag but you're right.

What do you think the age of consent should be?

How are people expected to learn? Do you train people to be woodworkers by putting a bunch of people who know nothing of woodworking into a shed and expect them to teach eachother woodworking? Wouldnt society as a whole be better served with free sharing of good practice between everyone?

>liking old hags
That is not okay, no.
Only preteen girls are good.
You've got that backwards, it's you feminists who will be exterminated like the vermin you are.
>What do you think the age of consent should be?
It shouldn't exist. Sex is NOT rape just because "she's too young", rape is only "sex with a cunt another man owns". A man can start fucking his daughter whenever he wants, it doesn't matter how young she is and it is up to him when to whom to have her married off.
Supporting the concept of an "age of consent" is supporting girls being sluts.

Attached: 0SOqazO.jpg (500x655, 31K)

Hope someone cuts your dick off and feeds it to you.

I get what you're saying but it's actually worse to let a females brain get to maturity without finding a partner. Part of that maturation is conforming to her husbands being.

Find one of these 30 year old virgin women and you'll see what I mean. They become set in their ways, frigid, unromantic, etc.

>Part of that maturation is conforming to her husbands being
Exactly why arranged marriage is so important. It is very necessary for a girl to grow up around the man she will marry knowing he will be her husband. That way they will be very close. Otherwise they will slut around always looking for the new best thing.
Oh, you're such a scary feminist. I'm so scared, I'm shaking.

Consent seizes to be part of the equation if the initiative & boundaries are left completely up to the "less powerful" individual, leaving guidance & responsibility to the more "powerful party". aside from that, generally 12-14yrs. Keep in mind this must all be accepted by & in full sight of the society as a whole, otherwise shame & taboos can do great harm, as you can observe in the modern world.

Attached: nabilarun.jpg (380x594, 38K)

I was 14 and she was younger, nothing been as intense in my sexual life. I still prefer women if they got good pair of tits tho.

Attached: urarararara.jpg (851x462, 73K)

>why we cant have nice things

Why are feminists so opposed to natural biological urges? Is it because they know that no one wants their old worn out holes?

Attached: 1548933204115.webm (978x1080, 2.98M)

That is up to you. Do you like bagels and subverting your host nation?

Attached: DrpwkqbXgAcBylR.jpg (738x741, 79K)

yeah sempai its fine

Attached: 1529864875490.png (2560x1440, 3.81M)

Nobody's going to care when you kill yourself. Might as well get it over with now.

funny woman that are sexually mature and were literally allowed to be legally married till the 1930's in most american states only to post that time when jew feminism took off and the government started wanted pushing for woman in the work force instead of the home so they could get that sweet sweet income tax. and hes the subversive? na even the term hebephile is an attempt by the jew to pathologise that which is normal.