So Jow Forums mostly my burgers here, what do you think is the fix for the black community...

So Jow Forums mostly my burgers here, what do you think is the fix for the black community. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out what and how to fix this. Genocide isn't acceptable in today's day and age and neither is segregation. Here's my plan.
>completely reform the welfare program
>make everyone who is on welfare go through medical screening to show that they are able to work
>if able they will report to a government mandatory schooling in order to learn a trade and receive welfare
>make it just like a 9-5 and they get jobs by criteria need, they do not get to pick if they wanted to pick they should of graduated high school
>they will only recieve welfare based off of attendance of the school and government will provide people to help them look for jobs or they will get their welfare removed

this is just one of the fixes, i have others. Let me hear some feedback and some other ideas that can be rational in todays world

T

Attached: PO_PO!.jpg (1610x854, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fix for the black community
Fear.

wish it was that easy user

Make the work requirement male-only and women will vote for it, I shit-you-not

Attached: shutterstock_266546210.jpg (618x410, 79K)

not viable though, would cause more harm than good. considering the single mother rate in the black community

>women
>voting
This is one of the deeper problems than the black community that must be addressed

if only user

Black people in America are a tribe unto themselves. Worry about other whites. Most people who take welfare now are illegal spics or their anchor babies who already have generations of new colonizer spics in the US.

Napalm

Unironically eugenics.

We're a couple of steps away from segregation being acceptable. Blacks are starting to realize they can't function under the same rules as whites and are demanding college safe spaces, separate elementary schools, and their own police force ("community policing").

more worried about the overall impact onto our country, spics can be included into this aswell as white trash.

yeah but what laws will actually be passed unless its a societal thing

>blacks
>police

Welfare is not a big deal. We're one of the richest countries on the planet. Honestly, who gives a fuck.

I care about my nation, and it is when a majority of the black community is using it to feed off the nation instead of contributing it. Creating a social norm to be a leach

After 12 years of "free" public schooling...I don't think much more will help. My vote is to remove all gov't welfare, private charities will help those down on their luck but not 23 year old Shwqu'ila with 4 kids from 3 baby daddy's that gets pregnant again.

r/K selection is allowing this to happen. Those at the top know this.

Most blacks contribute to the economy greatly in America.. The problem is they are consumers, not producers in their communities.. The blacks spend trillions in US domestic products in the nation and are taxed as anyone else.. The problem is that blacks are not nationalist.. They will need nationalism to re-root their community life before the CIA crack campaigns devastated them in the 80s. Your over-reacting and trying to read into a community you barely know anything about. Like I said, worry about whites. Those are the people you understand the most.

It’s called the rope.

Niggers come in all kinds of colors, P user

Tt1tga!!!

There is no fix. They are a completely degenerated and ruined people. Your plan falls apart at

>if able they will report to a government mandatory schooling in order to learn a trade and receive welfare

They ALREADY have to report to a government mandatory schooling from 1-12, and that doesn't do them any good. You can put their ass in a class but you cannot make them learn.

*grades 1-12

>fix the black community

no, they are a lost cause. We have to financially incentivize them to go somewhere else. It's the only peaceful option.

thats not a trade, and you really dont have to go. i dropped out of school as i was sleeping on the floor in a room with no light and broken floorboards.so what if i did push through it all and finish hs, it doesn't get you a job and youve got to find the money to survive while you seek training all over again. being a crim is easier if you're stuck living like shit.

How to fix the black population in 1 easy step
>stop gibs, watch them die since parasites needs a host

Attached: 1547629157671.jpg (600x800, 125K)

Doesn't fix low genetic IQ.

Gene editing does. Low IQ will have to be declared a disability and gene therapy to fix it be provided.

who said im white? and the problem is that they are nothing but consumers and not producers eliminating their income will resolve that

>Australian flag
Are you an American expat?

I should probably turn off the memeflag if I want to invoke muh only burgers get to comment on burger affairs clause though...

>what do you think is the fix for the black community
Just fucking get rid of them.

They are consumers in the meaning of they buy most of their products economically from other sources.. You're a mongrel retard so you didn't even understand what I meant. Like I said before, blacks do put in a lot of weight in America. Also your not even white or black, you don't even understand our beef. Its entirely none of your business. You're either some uppity mongoloid or a mutant spic. Either way you don't know shit.

9am, nigger gets on plane. 5 pm nigger arrives in Africa. Problem solved.

kys fascist

A serious answer:
- greater sharing of wealth in the country, especially in access to health care.
- better education, so greater personal skills in self-care and management are learned.
- many exercises in building trust and social cohesion through shared community experiences and inclusive local events.

Seriously, most of this is about money. We need to stop letting people be so poor and having such shitty lives. Just look at Sweden or Norway. They basically eliminated poverty by sharing their wealth through a program of social supports and education. This is the solution we need to follow. This will overcome the legacy of slavery and continuing segregation.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 40.jpg (915x610, 121K)

What an idiot troll.

Only if you removed welfare for single mothers as well. Until this happens nothing else matters.

And it will never change.

>What an idiot troll.
Can you refute any of these points with considered, evidence-based arguments?

Honestly, I believe the solution to social fractures in the US now is greater cohesion produced by sharing the benefits of being the wealthiest mega-country in the world. Don't let anyone have a shit life and the benefits will produce themselves.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 38.jpg (620x759, 149K)

Look into the alliance between GLR and Malcom X, and you will not only understand the solution, you will also understand why they were both assassinated.

Ship them all to Liberia.

>better education
You do understand that these black districts have elected school boards that you aren't on. They won't listen to your dumb ideas. Donations will never make it to the students, as we've seen over and over again.

Speaking of nigs, are we going to see riots soon? I remember SNAP benefits for February being given out in January during the shutdown, so I doubt they have much food left.

>You do understand that these black districts have elected school boards that you aren't on. They won't listen to your dumb ideas. Donations will never make it to the students, as we've seen over and over again.
What's the solution here? I most know that at college level, black students usual thrive and get their life perspectives transformed. It's obviously very good for these people. It makes me want more black Americans to have a decent college experience. I think it gives them a chance to go back into their communities as leaders and to raise the standards of knowledge for everyone in their wider families and social groups. Can you point out in problem in this approach?

Attached: Harvard commencement.jpg (600x255, 201K)

How well has your isolation helped in your community? why are the statics overwhelmingly outside of your favor? It is a problem, no one is talking about the red herrings in your community that is actually successful we are talking about the niggers, the spics and the white trash having no incentive to provide to society because of the luxury of the welfare system

discord
==========
.gg/xSzhBEd
Come redpill these brainlets.

Grass roots outreach. We need community programs and local leadership to lift these people up and give them a chance. We need committees, we need to be knocking on doors and getting out there to bring these people together to try to enrich their lives with better access to more opportunities.

But most of all what we need to do is not sit here and brainstorm about what we can do, we need to listen - and really listen. It’s easy to misunderstand from our side of the tracks, it’s easy to just decide for others what they need as if we understand their experience - heck, sometimes I feel a little bit cultural when my wife makes fried chicken and sneaks me an eggo on the side so I start feeling like I know lol, but I need to listen, and so must we all.

no nigger speak
no ebonics
teach no one about slavery
no "MUH RAP MUSIC"
just raise them like normal kids
and forced education

I mean we could try separate but equal again if you want, but for the record we probably gonna have to day of the rope.

The only useful thing blacks could learn at these colleges is how to succeed at some business or another. Being a "community leader" means jack shit if you aren't actually making money to support yourself, a family, and then your community. Blacks need to build their own businesses, which they can't because you won't enforce the law. Hey it's racist to check black people when there are all-black race gangs running about.

Businesses can't function when they are robed, extorted, and you can't get outside investment on a risky deal. This is why you get "food deserts" and can lead to white flight or gentrification. The gangs have perfected the art of indoctrinating children and being violent enough to drive away any of their other/better options. Get them young. You also have a problem of HUGE and MASSIVE black failure rates at these colleges they are not ready for. They did not get into legitimately.

If you really wanted to fix things you would enforce the law, rearm citizens, end welfare for single mothers, and invest heavily in black businesses. Also found private schools.

The only correct answers other than genocide. It won't take long for them to kill each other off, or give innocent people the right to kill them off in defense once you "reform" the welfare system.

If you mean in general besides blacks that take in welfare...All I have to say is Welfare is Welfare.. America is not Tzarist Russia or somesort of feudal backwater country. We are a modern nation. Also isolation wasn't always bad for the black community.. But times have significantly changed now. Also I'm not even a so called "red herring" or an abnormal so you speak.. Their are many normal blacks out there.. But media propaganda is strong against us. Our crime statistics are very high because of our broke down by crack in the 80s orchestrated by the CIA with their alliance with spics across the border..

Cut off gibs
Offer 150k cash to renounce citizenship and move
At 750k on average across their lifetime this would be a bargain, the average black would take it
Call it repararions just to make them happy

Doesnt compute.

What you suggest is that i give part of my earnings to a stranger. One who is more likely to rob me today. And i am doing this because you believe that my kids might someday not have to be robbed by the children of the people who robbed me. But can you guarantee my kids wont be robbed and wont have to pay for my robbers kids?

You really cant. And thats why i think idealists are hyper annoying.

The only way to fix them is to remove them from their culture at a very early age and indoctrinate them into white culture (whats fucking left of it). If you live around people-of-crime you know that they treat thier children extremely poorly. The cycle of abuse needs to be broken.

This of course, doesn't even touch on gang influence in schools. Where being smart is "acting white" and logic is "white supremacy." To fix that, you might need to desegregate northern urban schools or allow some children to be removed from the learning environment to make it safe.

>The only useful thing blacks could learn at these colleges is how to succeed at some business or another. Being a "community leader" means jack shit if you aren't actually making money to support yourself, a family, and then your community. Blacks need to build their own businesses, which they can't because you won't enforce the law. Hey it's racist to check black people when there are all-black race gangs running about.
You're obviously a massive faggot with autism issues, which is why your words don't cohere into something that makes sense for another human. I do understand, though, that your word choice indicates an unusually sore anus, for which I would particularly recommend some remarkable products that are most often used for babies but can be amazingly helpful for adults experiencing distracting levels of localized pain.

Attached: Butt aid.jpg (400x300, 112K)

>Liberia II: The Final Solution

Institute a new tax on people that have children out of wedlock.

>taking care of yourself is meaningless drivel
>faggot flag
everything checks out

>What you suggest is that i give part of my earnings to a stranger. One who is more likely to rob me today. And i am doing this because you believe that my kids might someday not have to be robbed by the children of the people who robbed me. But can you guarantee my kids wont be robbed and wont have to pay for my robbers kids?
I'm talking about basic levels of tax and basic levels of social support, all of which exist in every single Western developed country. You must be massively retarded if you don't think this is the case. A good way of spending this money is in poverty prevention and alleviation. The benefits for the whole society in doing this are massive and very justifiable. Look at Norway, as an example. They've shared their collective wealth and poverty basically doesn't exist there. As a result, they're a very happy society. The US should follow the same model and reduce all social divisions and inequities. If you argue against this, it's because you think that somehow these fracture and inequities are advantageous to you, aka you're a slave owner or apologist for them.

Attached: black-women-slaves.jpg (507x480, 53K)

Like I said, you don't know the black community at before you spout off bullshit you barely know. Know black person penalizes another person for the way they speak at all. There are many "castes" in our community, but no one is that retarded.. The only things you know about us are from youtube or statistics, but you are one group and we are another..

Just like I don't know 100% whats going on in the white community and hear somethings, but I don't take hearsay as absolute fact unless I see it for myself.. Use ur brain.

Which i completely agree with you, I understand that there are an immense amount of "normal" blacks but I grew up and lived in the south and seen what the communities have became. I know it is an issue, im trying to find a solution, i know the government set them back with the introduction of many drugs and policies that hinder the black community. Welfare is just one of the issues that i think needs to be reformed in order for the community to being prosperous. I am all for isolation as well, i think as races and cultures we need to stick together, but that will not happen in the foreseeable future, so what government mandated policies will actually help?

>>taking care of yourself is meaningless drivel
Well argued with impressive evidence and supporting references. I'm feeling strangely convinced by your erudition and oratical powers.

Attached: Murican tard arrested.jpg (1242x1607, 247K)

Those were not op, I am, actually have a conversation with me instead of feeding into them

there is a continent that their phenotype is adapted to living on. pro tip: it isnt this one.

The black community despite how divided it may look from your outside perspective is re-gearing.. We don't need help and we are re-building. Don't worry about us if your not black. We have alot of media on Youtube and other social sites that are re-focusing us just like whites here on Jow Forums are trying to re-focus there race. There needs to be no government mandated solution in the first place. Relying on the government was one of the steps by gov to try and destroy us. Soon we will tie up loose ends ourselves, but worry about Mongoloids if you a Mongoloid and worry about Spics if spic.

The first hand accounts of teachers in these schools, the constant gang warfare, the embezzlement of school boards, the prevalence of single mother households. We all know there are black communities that shit on the smart kids in class. Good on yours if they don't.

So what's your problem exactly? Do you not understand the "Stop and Frisk" debate? Or are you very eager to tell me that blacks running black businesses wouldn't be good?

I'm one of the "smart" black caste where I live.. I don't if you live in the South, but it is completely different where I live. Thug "castes" respect smart blacks to help them if they get in legal trouble or some such non-sense.. We are not clowned at all.. Teachers if they white do not know our community just because they deal with the loudest and stupid of us. They are merely teachers of a US public highschool, they know nothing of us.

Real question is are you a northern black or southern? Makes the biggest difference, im glad to hear that YOUR community is doing fine, but mine is not and no light for our future. Please stop generalizing as well, you have no idea what i am or where i came from, i share my thoughts from personal opinion not from what i heard some faggot on some kike site say. I ask where you are from because northern blacks seem and have always seem to done better than southern blacks. But i also agree that government intervention has hindered many, thats why the removal and reform of major policies will help...but you have not gave any information about how you are gonna help or rebuild besides "your not black stop worrying about us"

>So what's your problem exactly? Do you not understand the "Stop and Frisk" debate? Or are you very eager to tell me that blacks running black businesses wouldn't be good?
I'd love to see the US become an inclusive society based on shared wealth and opportunity for all, particularly to participate in the amazing abundance of the society as a whole. Where's the issues. Why are you so much in favor of division? What's the origin of your hatred and spitefulness? Why do you not want unity for the nation? E unibus pluram

Attached: Incredibly hot mixed woman.jpg (1440x2560, 640K)

I am a Northern Black.. The blacks who stayed behind foolishly are proven to be less smart because they stayed directly where racist sentiments toward our people were the highest stubbornly.. Most of those fools stayed as share-croppers instead of getting out of dodge avoiding those confederate vermin.. So yes.. I am a "Northern" Black..

Even though we have faced some genocides in our initial settlement in the North, we gained industry working in the former factories.. Its a shame it all fell down. The reason why Chicago and other cities has so much blacks is because we went there to work.. When America began de-industrialized, we got fucked over and we became criminals.. But things are slowly stabilizing in 2019.. But we have mixed too much with whites in our settlement and there might be a shicism between lightskin blacks vs brown/dark-skin.

Which i agree, im a Southern, while northerns seem to be getting their shit together in south its getting worse and worse, same shit different day. No incentive to progress just regression or continues cycle of the same shit. More northern blacks need to come down south and become community leaders, the problem with the south is once one is successful he generally wants no part in the community. like they left the hell hole and want nothing to do with it

The general problem with the South is that the way it was developed, it was doomed to fail greatly the future. Instead of industrialization like the North, they became a racialized serf-dom state based entirely almost on agriculture... Once they were crushed and razed by the Union they were doomed completely.. The Reconstruction didn't even go as planned since Abe was assassinated so the South has never truly recovered. From the carcass spics will fill the South. They already colonized much of that area already very much so.

Thats what happened when you based Southern culture as being redneckesque aristocratic slave owning Europeans instead of actually making an economic model that mattered in the 19th century.

> i want your shit.

Whose jewing who here? Now i am a slaver because i want to keep what is mine?

You would enslave me by proxy because you think i am guilty of something that happened over 100 years before my birth.

The problem with you is you are a slave. You cant leave the plantation. Every single solution to your personal problem lies in acceptance of another mans power.

Cry to big brother to make you whole. Youre not even human.

To summarize: you talk like fag and shits all retarded.

>Norway
Fucking Norway? An almost completely homogeneous country with a population of what 5m. God damn you may suck dick, but you don't have to be a complete fag.

I understand the reasoning, whats the solution though.

White people got fucked over by the decline of industry also, but we didn't just "become criminals". You're quick to point out that you're the sane one, as well as the other "smart niggas" that have tried to fix the hellholes, but won't admit that the majority of you all can't into modern society without resorting to acting like fucking animals.

>blacks who stayed behind
As opposed to the south, where slavery was a real and accepted practice.

>based on shared wealth
This will never happen because men are not equal. We can be under the law, but some with strive to achieve and others will not. Communism will never work.
>participate in the amazing abundance of the society as a whole
Is anyone prevented from doing this?
>Why are you so much in favor of division? What's the origin of your hatred and spitefulness? Why do you not want unity for the nation?
You asked for an opinion on a very specific problem. Nothing I said would change if the problem was with white communities.

There is no solution... Especially basing one from Jow Forums which the majority of blacks do not browse at all. Blacks will attempt to fix our community through our own consensus.. But I sincerely doubt consensus will be ever met on Jow Forums since the majority of blacks as I said do not browse here or care for Jow Forums at all.. Overall we in the US are pawns to Corporations run by Zions in the background.. Only thing to do is to stock up for the long run.. All races atleast.

Remember that the CIA and other organizations (Central and Southern American cartels) deliberately targeted us after de-industrialization to sell amongst our own and others.. We were never involved in the the drug trade until the 70s.. Then all hell broke loose in the 80s. It was our gravest mistake. Now we have to regroup before the Latinoes overtake us.. Segregation still exists, but it exists by economics. Since we are descendants of former enslaveds we didn't have much and discrimination was legalized against us.

But now spics move into our historically blacklisted areas. We do not trust them.

I'm speaking of when slavery was ABOLISHED... The blacks who stayed south were unfortunately too broken by the institution of slavery and stayed continuing their trade via share-cropping.. Look up on Youtube "The Great Migration US".. It explains the basics.

>Take all boys out of public schools
>The assholes go to military school on some ranch in Texas somewhere
>Anyone who can behave goes to boarding school

It works for rich white people, why wouldn't it work for the ghetto? They're already paying $30,000 a student for their shit public schools.

This was a problem during the civil war and before. The slave mentality could not be broken just with promises of freedom. Some people do not know what to do with themselves, and do not believe they can succeed on their own.

This is why good schooling / work / family structure is so important and probably why they are so shit. This is the topic that "red pilled" me.

Blacks in the North had our own actual culture for ourselves in the Harlem "Renaissance".. It was a beautiful time for our people, but it aches for it all to dashed. Now its only foolish rap music that breaks us down even more. That Harlem Renaissance was the absolute best. Ink Spots the music group was a group from that time.. "Maybe" that appeared in the Fallout series was the best renditional homage. When I first played Fallout and first heard it in the game I cried.

WOW! Just make niggers not worthless by making them work and not be worthless. WOW! No how do you make them not violent? Oh, just tell them to NOT be violent. WOW! You’re a genius.

1. Free abortion clinics in urban areas.
2. Cap at three kids child support, tax deductions, dependency exemption, welfare benefits.
3. Require school uniforms in urban areas.
4. Militarized inner city schools with barracks, uniforms, pt
5. Free sterilization
6. Eliminate marriage penalty tax
7. Probation/parole credit for current on child support
8. Bounty payment for earning high school diploma

Unironically, race mixing. Blacks have a very strong sense of solidarity within their community when it comes to the topic of race, while those of mixed heritage are simultaneously accepted into their communities while fully subjected to the outward racism within it. Speaking from experience, I've found that most mixed black people are a lot faster to call black people out on their unabashed racism than not, because it affects them too.

you

The weird thing is- it's almost reversed. The south with their integrated schools has managed a mixed society better at least as we see it today.

free vasectomies for niggers. also fixes the half-niglet problem.

>if able they will receive payment for their work
>Maybe they can work in farms?

I will be the first to acknowledge that "Blacks" as a whole are admixed in America.That was a time though when we had no choice. But we are plotting to cut off the too deeply admixed half-breeds/the ones bred through willing intercourse from the black race.. Many blacks in the USA have stayed stuck into the one-drop system, but we are beginning to drop that no pun intended. If you are not borne unto two blacks we do not accept you period. The one drop rule was a plot mobilized by whites to wash us down. To many male negroes bed the whites and try to pass off their offspring as one of us. This will not stand anymore. The half-breeds cannot be in two worlds at once, only one world. Blacks as a whole are too generous and forgiving. Mulattoes are a fringe and must be rejected by both.

Thats a damn lie. No where is anywhere integrated. America has no common culture that ties the races together.

>white people trying to fix black people problems

Best thing would be to strengthen the Hoteps so they can take care of it

The black communities and minority groups in general need to abandon the democrats. The democrats legitimately treat them like plantation slaves, promising welfare and redistributionism to make them reliant on politicians and the government. After all, who needs the freedom to make their own way when you can just live off of your master’s teat?

Democrats and the radical left have brainwashed minorities in America to believe that there’s no way they can prosper in America because evil white republicans will always stand in their way and inhibit progress for anyone but themselves. What struggling communities need to hear is that they have the potential to move up in America if they put in the work, and then they need to put in the work. It’s really not even a racial thing, it’s all about attitude. I know people who graduated with bachelor degrees who aren’t doing anything with their lives, and I know people who barely passed high school who are making 80k. The people I know who aren’t doing anything are happier working for minimum wage 30 hours per week because it means they get to smoke pot every night and shrug off responsibilities. They don’t care enough to put in the work to get an adult job and they’ll be much happier voting in someone like Bernie Sanders who promises to give them money stolen from people like me who work 60 hour weeks controlling air traffic, guaranteeing that they’ll never have to do anything that makes them even slightly uncomfortable in life.

>So Jow Forums mostly my burgers here, what do you think is the fix for the black community.
Stop funding them for having kids. Exclude underage people from EBT calculations. Give them enough to raise one kid, if both EBT-parents invest.

> The black communities and minority groups in general need to abandon the democrats.

Attached: maxresdefault (48).jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>”abandon the democrats” means “join the republicans”
Never said anything that would remotely imply that

What do you mean in todays day and age ? Its more acceptable now than in the past for sure !

You should visit the rural / suburban south sometime. (((media))) makes up shit. Schools have been integrated for decades. Schools with 10-20% black students. They start to fit in, fuckin' redneck blacks.

You know, the places the federal government came in a forcibly integrated schools.

> antagonizing between muh 2 parties for the whole post
> n-nooo~ it was not me

Attached: CIA talks to Russian hacker.jpg (1280x718, 114K)

They only solution is federal mandated homosexuality

>what do you think is the fix for the black community
Bleach.
>meme flag
>AOCortez avatarfag
And here I was just above thinking I was the troll.

Attached: 1550393584708.gif (480x269, 2.67M)