Welp boys its time to secede

welp boys its time to secede

Attached: c4b7ed9396fa6c5d301b488d58c77fb2.png (1092x617, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring Virginia and Maryland and maybe Delaware

yeah good luck convincing their state legislatures, midwest won't come because they're too scared to be called racist

Yeah that worked last time
>west Virginia

Fuck that! Divide Virginia again. This time at Fauquier County. Give northern Virginia to Maryland and the US. Split Loudoun County. Anything west of Route 15 is Virginia and the south. East of that belongs to Maryland and the US.

No, we won't come because without your nigger states America becomes 80% white.

Attached: US_racial_diversity_map.png (988x662, 305K)

Its going county by county per state
Its going to be a shitshow
No clear divisions like in the days of old due to mass integration and mixed culture nonsense
Once civil wars starts there will be no clear divide it will be a every man for him en masse for the first 72 hours at least if we are lucky

Isn't all the red spic country?

Niggers, actually

You realizing we're genociding/exodizing the blacks the moment we play by our own rules?

Get to proudly shoot secessionists again just like my ancestors

Florida yes but thats just because of Cuba. Cubans actually have brain cells and can make white kids if mixed with Anglo-stock.

FPSRussia is from Georgia and most people down south look like him. The south, in general, is about 55-65% white.

But much like Germany preWW2 there are pockets of ethnicity that spike up to 90-95% ethnic enclaves. The most major of which is Black people living in city cores. The rest of the state, suburbia and rural (with the exception of Mississippi and Louisiana) is 75-80% white. It's also noted that every buisness and the states legistlatures themselves are completely controlled by white people.

Yes blacks live there, but you wouldn't think they would if you avoided their breeding grounds.

That would be the green, the red is black and white, predominately anyways, where as the largest minority in the green states is shitskins

>2010

>Maryland
Fucking retard, they weren't even part of the CSA.

Why would you shoot us? We just want to be left alone. Why would you force us to be in your government despite actively hating us and pursing different interests?

Ah ok cool

You're taking all the blacks with you when you go so thank you

Its south of mason dixon line and was founded as a slave colony, its plantations museums and history might be dixie but the people living there now are in majority originally from elsewhere, youre right

many will flee North

Add Texas

Not many mexicans in the south no. The southWEST though? Yes. "The south" refers exclusively to the former confederate states and only them.

At least take Indiana with you. Literally one of the few states with a double supermajority in its legislatures.

Indiana = the most northern southern state

>Maryland
Democrats outnumber Republicans 2-1. The only way a Republican can win is someone like Larry Hogan who's basically a centrist Democrat

Maryland is considered northeast by everyone in the south. Suprisingly though they have a good southern drawl in the rural areas.

discord
==========.
.gg/xSzhBEd
Come redpill these faggots.

Where can I find you?

You forgot the biscuits and gravy mate. And I doubt south florida is with you, but I hope so. Please take more and let me know how I can help.

I wouldn't mind being ya'lls leader. I gave speaches at the UN:)

Attached: nikihaleycommander.jpg (180x180, 13K)

so... the places where people are more pro-diversity(democrats) are the places where there is less of it... makes you think...

And southern drawl exists in rural PA. Argument invalid.

>secede
>with all these niggers
You didn't think this through did you.

most people aren't racist until they meet other races

We need to do this. Blue and Green can form a UK like relationship.

Attached: B3C54C80-D8BB-46EF-B250-BC167393159C.jpg (639x410, 67K)

You realize that Minnesota, Michigan, and New Mexico are full of commies right?

They will flee to the red

3 cities have been basically dictating america for 200 years
succession time was along time ago amigo

The thing I worry most about a civil war is making it from the west coast down to the south or south east alive and in one piece. No doubt there's going to be blockades along the way, and I'd probably get shot by some trigger-happy retard by accident after making it halfway there. Would southern state secessionists accept their like-minded, western brothers in arms, trapped deep behind enemy lines?

Lol, that really worked out for you last time.

>Implying nigs, spics, arabs, and indians would report for the draft
Enjoy your 75 year afghanistan in country

This. Niggers in southern states are largely contained to the metropolitan areas. Get outside those and it's easy to find towns that are 90 or more percent white.

Meh. Not sure we want to be part of this. We would be better on our own without all the welfare states relying on us.

Niggers in all states are in metropolitan areas, besides Mississippi. The last rural areas that are 50%+ black are there. Those cities are also the poorest in America besides the areas dominated by illegal spics.