She is a huge threat to racist incels

she is a huge threat to racist incels

Attached: 90845.png (836x475, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/globe-investor/funds-and-etfs/etfs/rbc-to-launch-new-gender-diversity-etf-on-international-womens-day/article38227012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's her portfolio look like so I know what to avoid buying

She's just the totty the alpha male traders have to cocktease themselves with all day to keep pumped. Her uniform is probably mandatory black latex skirt and white blouse combo with varying kinds of fuck me heels. She calls them all sir or mister.

Uhh thats because all the male ones wrote a code program and shifted to part time schedule so they could golf more

Cool, but how many Jews are there?

gib rich black high IQ trader gf

Attached: 1550624334839.png (778x512, 45K)

I cant even believe stock trader is still a job you can do that shit on your phone now what do they even do

Fpbp

Did they purposefully pick the most dead to the world, soulless photo of her that they could find? She looks like she is just about ready to end it all.

Attached: 1515277555567.jpg (746x718, 214K)

>trader
Reminder that "trader" is an anagram for "retard" and the only successful traders are computers or people who somehow made it big in a bubble (like Mark Cuban, except in trader form) or off of options
This negress will be broke within a couple years

sounds about right for a trader desu

>black
>rich
>high IQ
One of these things is out of place

Nothing, computers are the traders. These are just the buffoons looking at stuff on a macro scale

They get you in at 18 and take you out at 47

Happens 0.01% of the time. Buy a low-cost index fund and grow with the market, chump

>totty
Holy fuck thats funny.
Based brit bro

im going out on a limb, but shes probably a trader assistant, not a trader.

Top kek.

Attached: 218321CD-A691-45B8-8E6E-738B1FA2C00D.gif (500x368, 2.98M)

She has hidious gap in her teeth

her lips look like a puckered asshole, explains why her skillset is valuable to all the jews in wall st., basically a dollymop

Lets be honest how many cocks did she have to fuck to get there? I usually don't fuck shit skins but wouldn't mind having some fun with her.

Some fall outside of the bell curve, that’s why there is only one. She exists, but that doesn’t make her a representative of her race as a whole

somebody post this shit to Jow Forumswallstreetbets

I'll fukin ban u

People that trade on their phones are the people professional traders are taking money from.

It looks like she is a prop trader, she trades a firms money all day and gets a commission. She has to be in a trade at all times. She is basically a day trader that works for a larger trading firm.

A lot of prop traders will do "scalp" trading, looking for little up and down movements to profit from using technical analysis.

Day traders will have more stringent requirements for taking a trade and more cautious risk management strategies.

Swing traders will include more fundamental analysis, watching larger market and sector trends and looking for how the crowd reacts to various reports from government agencies, research firms, and the companies themselves.

Long term traders look at the fundamentals of a company and see if it a good long term investment.

It is a false public opinion that you have to be smart to trade stocks. You have to be self controlled and most of all you have to survive long enough to gain the experience necessary to understand the markets and how various securities trade. Then you are strong enough to eat instead of be eaten.

Traders are feeding on people that try to trade stocks but do not know what they are doing.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 10K)

How many male Presidents of the NYSE are there currently?
Oh thats right. There are none.

a cunt getting a job isnt newsworthy.

Why are women so shit at everything except having kids? Men can even raise kids better than women

Attached: gV76w8D.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

Wow the real life 56% meme. She cute tho.

do it faggot

She looks mulatto anyway

Top kek

Attached: 1535422808247.jpg (540x534, 55K)

>falling for the technical analysis meme

This is what she holds:
google.com/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/globe-investor/funds-and-etfs/etfs/rbc-to-launch-new-gender-diversity-etf-on-international-womens-day/article38227012/

Underrated

Attached: helenyu.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Is that a fact.

Attached: 8CE2FEC8-0732-461B-ADEE-D44D1DB35D32.gif (500x363, 492K)

you just linked to reddit.

it's how i know you're a child and a newfag

Attached: 1497170712746.jpg (900x900, 100K)

just imagine how much white capitalist cock she's taking...
literally every black woman's dream...

Attached: 1529441612282.webm (480x600, 1.11M)

>gender-diversity-etf

Attached: 1491264315435.png (576x507, 59K)

wsb are bros

>only full-time female
Probably because she sucks at it and needs to put in more hours than other women who know what the fuck they're doing.

what's she looking at? a bucket of KFC wings?

Shorting it with 100x leverage.

Attached: 1550548986271.jpg (750x565, 37K)

My dad would smack you in the mouth for that

>what's her portfolio look like so I know what to avoid buying
Traders are not portfolio managers, you idiot

she has sexy lips and mouth girls firth her facial features turn me on soo much idk why.

>google.com/amp/s/www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/globe-investor/funds-and-etfs/etfs/rbc-to-launch-new-gender-diversity-etf-on-international-womens-day/article38227012/

building a list (index) of Canadian companies that suck feminist clits, so that sjw investors who want to influence Canadian market with their bullshit can jump in with no prior knowledge

in other words she's not there based on merit

Have you ever been a trader? It's a job no one wants anymore, you don't make shit

>wtf are IPOs anyway
Happens often that you can get a move like that without an IPO but is most relevant to NYSE guys.
Have you ever seen a biggest movers list before?

it's actually pretty fucking smart from the perspective of stealing money from retards

it's kind of like bernie

>It is a false public opinion that you have to be smart to trade stocks.
>Traders are feeding on people that try to trade stocks but do not know what they are doing.
These people should be lobotomized.

What the fuck happened to her head she looks like a cartoon villain!

Kill me pete

Shenalready quit because they wouldn’t let her take a week off to go see Jay-Z play in Europe. RIP nigger trader.

>human traders on wall street
And she'll soon be obsolete. Big firms rely more and more on algorithms every day.

She’s cute. She has a mega gap in the front of her teeth though.

Attached: 59DBB4F0-DF6C-4853-92F7-EA323D14DC04.png (812x453, 581K)

>the only
>a threat
suuuuuuuuuuure

those DSL's

Attached: 1550537443790.jpg (1125x1096, 120K)

her head has an abnormal shape...
on OP's image it didn't look like it but in this one it's terrible...

I like TA but it is a meme