Don't be racist

Don't be racist.

Attached: 1550333037723.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4747316/Oregon-couple-loses-custody-children-low-IQ-scores.html
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his parents should be jailed

fpbp. I'm a mulatto and I was one of only two kids in my otherwise all-white kindergarten class that could read. Shitty parenting is to blame for this, not
>le niggers lmao

I know, shocking revelation. Come at me, faggots

wont do it. one of my best friends is a mulatto. some come out with the best of the genes. i doubt that most do, though. there are some some studies that dodgy but only because you could never get grants to study this nowadays

There was some white family that had their child taken away because they had a sub 70 IQ. What ever happened with that legally?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4747316/Oregon-couple-loses-custody-children-low-IQ-scores.html

i was talking more about the studies of lil groids raised by whites who still perform like groids
there are many of these
nature vs nuture where nature wins every time

how the fuck do you remember kindergarten that well? this board is 18+

Well desu they probably are. At least one of them. Most likely the father.

> www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

> Kenyan 5-year olds can't recognize their reflection in a mirror (psych.ubc.ca)

He is imitating what others are doing, not being aware of what he's doing, why they are doing it, or even of himself as a person.

He probably just out of a purely "action/reaction"-response recognized, that "performing scribble motion with object X" leads to "receive positive recognition from entity Y".

I remember my Kindergarten Class pretty fucking well myself, I also remember a lot of stuff even in pre-school/daycare and I'm 28.

That guy is write, it really has to do with parenting, for example when I went home my mother had bought me simular reading books to learn grammer, and to put sentences together. She would take the time after dinner to help me go through them as if she was my kindergarden teacher herself.

I jumped a couple years from 2nd to 4th grade then from 10th grade to 12th. I graduated highschool when I was 16 and got a B.S by the time I was 20.

that's because you repeated that kindergarten grade for the 5th time, LeQuan.

that's actually crazy.

their place is not in a school. we should put them into the zoo or use them in the circus. the behavior you just described is perfectly suited to learn all kinds of tricks.

>Cultural variations

niggers wuz alium?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox

Mutt cope

Jesus Christ...I can't believe he didn't see that one coming.

>on point

Don't call yourself a Mulatto... If you descend from a Black Man, you are a Lightskin Black.. But if you descend from a White person with a black mother.. Then you are dirty dominician mule.

They always struggle for more delicate explanations.

Of course, every Kenyan can operate a mobile phone, they drive in cars, watch TV etc.

But a mirror... Nobody can expect someone living in KENYA to realize what THAT is. Even tough some apes, some birds, elephants and many more animals do. I guess the cultural variations between elephants and Saxons are rather small.

This young king already is studying Korean as a second language, while that wh*te caveman is still struggling with English.

That's ancient Wakandan

>Our results show that the
low propensity of Kenyan children to demonstrate self-oriented behavior remains unchanged
over a wide age span. Thus, a developmental delay is not a probable explanation of the Kenyan
“paradox.”

BOI

I know how cunty it is to point out spelling mistakes but in a post about how smart and eloquent you are I feel like it's a must.
>"That guy is write..."
>"...simular..."
>"...a couple (OF) years."
>"...as if she was..."
The punctuation is pretty bad as well.
If this is all true then you definitely shouldn't have been skipped two years. However, I suspect that your B.S. is BS.

I just remember choking a kid for eating something off my gingerbread house
Watched too much Simpsons as a kid

Apart from being a nigger some children are late to the brain game. I remember I was totally uncoordinated as a child. 117 IQ these days, not great but functioning adult with good job.

>realize my race is dumb as shit
>want to mix out of my race
>Jow Forums hates me for it.

I just want a white boyfriend.

YO LIL NIGGAH
THAT"S A SWEET PAINTING
WHAT IF I TOOK A SHIT ON IT?
WHAT IF I TOOK A SHIT ON IT EH?
WOULD YOU LIKE THAT LIL NIGGER?

Attached: 1548459367510.jpg (960x958, 69K)

his point spans.

youre post is bad hominy

i, for one, enjoy ronposters

The biggest redpill you can get is working with black people. I work part time at my university and 100% of black people I've worked with have been fired from shitty work ethic or stealing. I want to believe they're not all like that but so far I have yet to see it

BASED

Attached: 1550296201069.jpg (1349x1349, 634K)

>shitty parenting
>niggers
really fires my neurons

I'm 19. You don't have pre-K memories? You should eat your wheaties, user

stop talking with logic before I autistically repeat myself

who fucked you deep in your ass that made you black out your childhood?