Reminder: Tooth paste is meant to hide the poison you’re eating

>hundreds of thousands of years without tooth paste
>humans had no cavities or plaque or gum disease
>elites sell poisoned food to keep the peasants in check
>”dentist” and “doctors” tell modern humans they “need” tooth brushes and floss instead of just telling them to stop poisoning themselves

You are literally shoving poison into your body. Your teeth are trying to tell you to stop, but instead of listening you fucking scrape off the plaque and pretend its normal.

Wake up sheeple. Ditch the brush. Eat like a human again. Hunter gatherer diet FTW

Attached: 64BA1C02-F9AD-4A8C-BDE3-497D85325A06.jpg (750x1012, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suggers in everything now
Dumb motherfucker

because we live past thirty.

Jewish dentist

Yawn, critical thinking skills = 0

A) we died at 35 with NO teeth
B) we ate agrarian society foods. Almost no sugar CERTAINLY no refined corn syrup, confections, sodas, sweeteners.
C) there are Egyptian tooth brushes, so yes, yes we did care for teeth.

Sage slide squat...

Sugar and starches like potatoes and corn happened.
Brush your teeth.

i get tonsil stones if i don't brush my teeth

>>hundreds of thousands of years without tooth paste
and hundreds of thousands dead because of tooth infections

>>humans had no cavities or plaque or gum disease
nvm this is retarded

Go the second or third world, even the agrarian societies, people are toothless

It's sweetened beverages and candy causing most cavities.

Look at the shills, shitting up our nice board because of what it did to them

By everything you mean 'all processed foods'.

Average human life span is not a normal distribution. This means the average that you allude to here is the the top of a nice even bell curve- it is skewed. Its really fat ages 0-1 and fat still 1-5 and then dops. Infant mortality was super high, in fact if you made it past birth you could expect 50-65 for most of recordeed history.

Even apes brush their teeth.

And they've had forms of hygiene for your teeth since recorded time. What's your point?

This. Sugar/carb fermentation on teeth rots them. You don't need floride but it does actually work the way it's claimed. Get it out of the water, that doesn't work. But there are alternative toothpastes.

Most people lived past 60 if they lived to adulthood

And brushes are not paste

>elites sell poisoned food to keep the peasants in check
You mean civilization developed so that we eat carbs (and recently sugar) all day

Take the vargpill

It’s because of the amount of sugar in everything now, Compared to the Middle Ages where sugar was uncommon

well many millions of people still don't brush their teeth. if you are ok with losing teeth you can follow them

But romans and greeks,had dentists and tooth brushes....

Use baking soda if you're so paranoid

Are you retarded? Most people older than 30 had dentures.

3 of the US's first 4 presidents had dentures. Many of our oldest human skeletons showed tooth loss well before death.

Why don’t animals teeth rot like human teeth do?
I have never seen a cat with decaying or missing teeth

Attached: 2D873EE9-6B51-4099-BAD7-D7224E1EF309.jpg (480x310, 20K)

>humans had no cavities or plaque or gum disease
>even pretending to be this stupid
neca te

Attached: what?.png (958x1272, 840K)

This, we need them to last longer than they used too, so careful maintenance.

My ancestors did brush their teeth for 1000s of years by special twigs with anti-microbial properties (don't remember the exact name)

We feed dogs and cats specific treats to try and clean their teeth, that piece of rope with the knot in it, that's floss...

When my oldest dog died her canines were worn well down and you could count the rings.

This retarded article wants us all to be like Britain

Tooth decay didn’t really start in the way were familiar with until we were able to harvest refine grain as a large part of our diet. But even before that oral hygiene was still vital, lost teeth prior to modern dentistry had serious consequences, and tooth or gum infections could spread if left unchecked and end up being fatal.

>tl;dr
THERE’S A GOOD FUCKING REASON WE INVENTED TOOTH PASTE YOU MORONIC TWAT

Sugar
youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

Animals in the wild?
Also, doesn’t account for people who don’t give their pets treats like that

I get tonsil stones if I use fluoridated toothpaste.
Also I agree with OP. A while back my mom said her grandmother wrapped a rag with charcoals and brushed with that. She didnt understand how she had such good teeth and even at like 14 I realized it's our terrible diet (chemicals, processed sugars, etc.)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1429261016960.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Be smart and conscious of what you are eating and drinking. Most dont have a natural diet. Fun fact: pop was designed to be drank with a straw bypassing your teeth