REMINDER: God outlawed race mixing

A mamzer shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

What is a mamzer? Pic related in second post.

All Christians who support race mixing are heathens. Some Christians may say that since we are not tied to the law of the old testament, this means we should ignore them. NOPE. We are to learn from them (Romans 15:4). God would not outlaw something that is ok in his eyes. This is something we should not be doing. Any supposed Christian that tells you otherwise is using the Lord's name in vain by translating the term "mamzer" to mean "illegitimate child". A child born out of wedlock does NOT cover the meaning of mamzer. A child cannot come from parents of different races.

Attached: feelsus.jpg (382x360, 28K)

>pic related

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (637x337, 38K)

Europeans broke that law a long time ago. See: Colonization. Shit fuck up retard. Most of the Mid-West are Native American mutts between American settlers. Native Americans became so white-washed through race-mixing they are practically extinct except for a few pockets where you put them in reservations..

Don't even get me started on Central and South America. Honestly, shut the fuck up.

Actually the rules of mamzers are 10 generations before they are ok in the eyes of God again. It's something that is punishable, but after time, it becomes worthy of God's light again.

Attached: 1514942856947.png (686x798, 33K)

It's certainly not something that should be encouraged. Race mixing means for 10 generations, your offspring will not be able to enter the Kingdom of God. It may be 6 generations, I'll have to look it up again, but again; definitely not something to partake in.

>Most of the Mid-West are Native American mutts

go to bed Lizzie, you got a long campaign trail ahead of you

Heathen so called Christians say race mixing is OK in the eyes of the LORD. It is not. It is clearly written that mongrels are shunned by god, as are their sinful parents. Do not believe the false teaching of the synagogue of satan that want to lead you down a path of sin.

Satanists are the ones who are pushing for subversion of society, that's why they support racemixing

Attached: notice_the_race.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

The biggest condemnation of race-mixing in the Bible is actually near the end of 1 Esdras, the first book of the apocrypha as it appears in the KJV. It's basically about how the men of Israel had taken "strange wives," and how this was fucking up their society.

>Satanists are the ones who are pushing for subversion of society, that's why they support racemixing
THIS IS TRUTH
Do not ignore the TRUTH, Jow Forums. We have strayed far from God. Even today's so called Bibles are translated to mean things God did not say or omit things He DID say. Any faith leader that tells you race mixing is OK in the eyes of God is a heathen trying to lead you to the synagogue of satan and HELL.

Thank you, brother user! This is absolutely TRUE! A Christian does not ignore that which the Bible teaches! But most of these so called Christians DO!

All these had taken strange wives, and they put them away with their children.
1 Esdras 9:36

Do you know why mongrel children have so many emotional disorders? GOD put them there. Because he hates race mixing. He loves his different people. To destroy his peoples is to destroy GOD.

What the hell are you talking about? Europeans broke and tarnished gods code a long time ago, they are going straight to hellfire by your dumb logic

It takes 6 generations to gain back God's ear after a mongrel is born. Many Europeans have no had to endure this, but many have. Many races of today are mongrel races that have long since done their 6 generation penance. Does this sound like something God ENCOURAGES?

I have a daughter from a black mom and she's a good Christian woman. What will happen to her then?

>I have a daughter from a black mom and she's a good Christian woman. What will happen to her then?
We are released from the old law with Christ's coming. The sinful one was you. You must repent for your sin. Your daughter will be fine, as long as she acknowledges the sins of her parents and does not repeat them.

Bitch Europeans themselves are mutts spawned by the fucking Indo-European Aryans. Use your goddamn brain.

And after 6 generations, they had the ear of God back. That is the pence for engaging in mazmer offspring. By all means, RACE MIX, if you want to turn away from God for 6 generations. But you better repent for your sin. And forgiveness won't come easy if you know exactly what you're doing while you sin on this level.

When Jesus died on the cross, he died for all of humanity. People like you are the ones going to hell since you don't even truly understand Jesus' sayings.

I'm in Wisconsin and I swear to God, most white girls here have at least 1/8th of native american genes

>When Jesus died on the cross, he died for all of humanity. People like you are the ones going to hell since you don't even truly understand Jesus' sayings.
God loves BLACK PEOPLE. God loves MEXICANS. God loves ASIANS. You are trying to say something I am not. You sound like someone of the synogogue of satan. God does not want his people to mix! You cannot dispute this only lie about what I, and the Bible, are saying.

Attached: 1496263832115.jpg (657x527, 53K)

These sinful activities took plays many generations ago. In the eys of the Lord, if 6 generations have passed, they have his ear again.

Based

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

How many of you have female bosses? We have female congressmen. And everything goes to shit "for some reason".

NO! It's God's WORD. He warned us about ALL of this. But you do not listen. You will not figure out the problems in this country until you listen to God.

Attached: women in power.jpg (1030x211, 45K)

You must live up north. In the SE corner where I am, injuns are as rare as hen’s teeth. Never see any, ever.

I'd be willing to say since almost anyone isn't 100% Anglo or 100% dutch that were all going to Hell because our ancestors couldn't keep to themselves. I guess we can not enter the congregation of God be of how we were born

>I'd be willing to say since almost anyone isn't 100% Anglo or 100% dutch that were all going to Hell because our ancestors couldn't keep to themselves.
But then you'd not be understanding what the Bible says. It only takes 6 generations for mongrels to be ok in the eyes of God.

PRAISE THE LORD
HEATHENS BEGONE

Guess I'm still screwed because I'm 3rd.

There are three definitions for that word. The verse in question is important. The context of the verse is important, and the closest original text should be used as the point of reference. If you cannot give that to me then your claims will fall on deaf ears.

Bump

Attached: Aryan - True Race History aka Hitler Was Right.jpg (1680x1010, 595K)

The context of A mamzer shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD include all definitions of mamzer. Proof this logic wrong.