We don’t know exactly what went down, but I 100% believe Jussie

As one of the few black anons on Jow Forums and /tv/, I put up with a lot. But I’m standing up for Jussie Smollett here. There is no way he did what the police are claiming.

This fucking reeks of a conspiracy orchestrated by Chicago police and possibly even local politicians too. Jussie had NO reason to do any of this. Connect the dots, Jussie is innocent. I’m familiar with this actor, he would never do anything like this, he had NOTHING to gain and we still haven’t seen concrete evidence. I saw Jussie walk out of that courtroom today with tears in his eyes. He is not a guy who would spread hate like this. The jury is going to agree with me. Somehow Jussie got set up.

Attached: A3F96253-193F-4F2F-A66D-7DD0EBF4674C.jpg (640x686, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1098335299829145600
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/jussie-smollett-once-lied-to-cops-during-dui-arrest/news-story/036b201e3c9c04a75e5f4ec4563012b7
discord
beyonddifferences.org/media/uploads/resources/beyonddifferencear_2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ah sweah ta gawd n sheeit mah gay ass niggahs

>This is MAGA country!

Attached: yfw.png (74x86, 16K)

Good evening, Jussie.

Why would he be set up?

Obviously Smollett was beaten up by two trump supporters who hired the nigerians to purchase the materials from them and forged a check in jesses name

weak larp

>As one of the few black anons on Jow Forums and /tv/, I put up with a lot. But I’m standing up for Jussie Smollett here. There is no way he did what the police are claiming.
> A3F96253-193F-4F2F-A66D-7DD0EBF4674C.jpg
You're a fucking Israeli

Op is a paid shill

>he was a good boi, he dindu nuffin! It's just dey raciss whitey cops!

He paid the niggers with a check, there are phone records of him talking to the niggers before and after the attack, he told police he didnt want to file a complaint and felt bad for them the day they were brought in for questioning

Young Jussie was a mighty duck

>when you see it

Attached: 41D89014-0A5A-4F23-8B03-9802E13C8FE0.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

>I swear to God
You don't believe in God, you degenerate homosexual nigger subhuman.

actually believing this bait

Attached: 1326554064857.jpg (781x874, 131K)

>This fucking reeks of a conspiracy orchestrated by Chicago police

exactly. it was probably cops that beat him, and because they beat him, they had his blood to plant on the nigrian brothers

Oh shit

>He paid the niggers with a check, there are phone records of him talking to the niggers before and after the attack, he told police he didnt want to file a complaint and felt bad for them the day they were brought in for questioning

Yeah, it's easy to see why he believed he'd get away with this. If the two guys hadn't rolled on him the cops probably would have bought the story. So it's not surprising that he'd deny it so vehemently.

>Jussie had NO reason to do any of this
>Bout to get fired
>No one cares he's black
>No-one cares he's gay
>Friend is having trouble pushing an anti-lynching bill through, because no-one ever gets lynched anymore
>This would have solved all his problems

here comes the dindu bait thread, right on time

>CONNECT THE DOTS GOY

give it up already Ellen

I only see a fruity young mutt

>This whole fucking shitshow

Pol has been going on about this bullshit for what seems like weeks now. But no one will answer my questions

>Who the fuck is Jessie?
>Why does anyone care?

>actor cries
>seems believable
many such cases

Attached: water.png (563x566, 267K)

The story of two white dudes were walking around with MAGA hats in chicago, the city with the most shootings by niggers, in search of niggers to hang in below 0 weather, then happened to recognize the gay nigger from their favorite tv series that is all black? Yes im sure the cops would of bought such a believable story

>As one of the few black anons on Jow Forums and /tv/,
Kys nigger there are hundreds of us here. He diddu sumfin

gays don't believe in god. why would swearing to god mean anything?

>Who the fuck is Jessie?
do you know how to use google? stop asking stupid questions.
>Why does anyone care?
because this particular hate crime hoax was being pushed by the entire media and democrat politicians at a time when national unity is at civil-war levels

Jews and blacks can never admit when they're wrong. It's in their DNA, I think.

An desparate actor losing fame
Because its funny

Faggots cannot swear to God. He never knew them. They will be cast into darkness where there will be weeping, and gnashing of teeth.

What is Empire even? I see ads for it in Chicago constantly and it looks like a "we wuz" meme show.

Fuck.... now I feel bad for all those younger actors

>two white dudes were walking around with MAGA hats in chicago, the city with the most shootings by niggers, in search of niggers to hang in below 0 weather
at TWO IN THE FUCKING MORNING LMAOO

even Dave Chappelle called this as bullshit

Attached: example-56554.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

>JUSTie paid his friends to do something
>got caught
>everyone found out so he turns himself in
>he cried so he didn’t do it
Lol. Half jew tricks won’t work here. Can someone shop the JUST haircut onto him?

Kamala or Booker set it up? Doubtful

Clearly the MAGA hat wearing bigots stole Jussie's checkbook in advance and wrote a phony check to bribe the Nigerians to buy the rope for the noose and to point the finger at Jussie.

We should really be pressing Corey Booker and Kamala Harris to stand by their friend through these hard times.

Attached: OJ.webm (592x336, 1.48M)

doubling down is all they know

on the off chance that you aren't pretending (you are), I'll leave you this.
twitter.com/CharlieDeMar/status/1098335299829145600

>chimpanzee noises insisting he dindu nuffin
Yeah, nah, he definitely did this. He deserves everything he gets as a result, which is desolation.

>he would never do anything like this
lol, I know this is bait but it provides an opportunity to post this link
>news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/jussie-smollett-once-lied-to-cops-during-dui-arrest/news-story/036b201e3c9c04a75e5f4ec4563012b7
He threw his own brother under the bus.

all the evidence indicates his guilt. he also filed a false police report in 2007. the guy is a lying scumbag. just face reality...

discord
=========
.gg/xSzhBEd
Come redpill these brainlets.

Did you know that phone posting can do those filenames user, just something to consider.

Attached: 88888865784572839541908247.jpg (1064x593, 82K)

JUSSIST FUR JUSSIE
THIS EEZ SEW UBLIOBUSLY REPOUBLIKIN CONSPEARTASSY URNGE MENS BADZ

Attached: bleaches.jpg (500x500, 32K)

For once in his life, he's not lying.

Kamala Harris did it.

>Connect the dots
>Somehow, I dunno
We did connect the dots, day one it was obvious he fucking did it. Even the cops thought it was a hoax from day one. It's a hoax so consistently you could make good money betting on it even if the real incidents quadrupled.

>Dindu nuffin but unironically
Amazing

Sauce on Chappelle remarks?

He dindu nuffin nigga, man this iz bullshit

You sir, are a TRUE detective.

Attached: jimmySaville_2360477b.jpg (620x387, 69K)

I just ate a delicious cheese burger and now I am going to rub my nipples to the thought of the last two weeks and the promise of more to come. You have no friends here

Attached: 1549846892634.gif (607x609, 514K)

Did you even look at the evidence? Anyone with common sense recognizes that this was a hoax.

He did it. End of story. We on pol have been following this from day 1. Pol is never wrong.

Why is he so white every time media portrays him as innocent but dark skinned when he's the victim?

THIS
ID

SAGE

Well Jow Forums, what WAS she thinking?

Attached: 20190221_234802.jpg (1440x373, 149K)

Yeah, a hoax perpetrated by the Chicago PD to frame an innocent Jew.

Attached: Chewbacca Defense.jpg (408x300, 14K)

I was attacked. I never told a soul for two weeks. I was also molested when I was 12. The place it happened served boiled hotdogs that day. I could still smell that as he made his move. I do not ever boil dogs. I grill them to burnt. What I am saying is there is no way, no absolute way this black man wore that goddamn rope for one second more than he had too. Not one. No. People react differently but not that different.

now is when he needs them the most

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 10.40.13 PM.jpg (337x554, 41K)

What you are even trying to say?

>Jussie had NO reason to do any of this.
Hahaha I wouldn't go that far

Removing the rope immediately. Not 45 mins later. C'mon

I believe the implication is that if someone attempted to lynch you the horror of it would lead you to take the noose off immediately not parade around with the damn thing like its a fashion accessory.

Smollett paid the brothers with a personal check.

Attached: 3F27A527-B4C8-4957-9DE0-41DBB0A2941D.jpg (600x600, 46K)

You sound like a fuckin kike

Kamala used this fag.

Yes all those right wing chicago politicians conspired to make jussie lie with their white devilry

>as one of the few black anons on Jow Forums
>I put up with a lot

Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me too much. You know you can just not visit this website right? I mean, you can leave the discord and leave your mossad funded job.

Nice try shill

>pic is you soon enough

Attached: BA7C797B-6A90-4AAC-B05D-5A4FD2C3BC1E.jpg (626x289, 106K)

>We don’t know exactly what went down, but I 100% believe Jussie
>t. Jussie Smollett

>Must have been a conspiracy.
>Why? My feels.
>1 post by this ID.

Whew, OP really makes a convincing argument here.

>I’m familiar with this actor
yeah sure

nice bait though

THE WHOLE THING IS A JEWISH PSY-OP TO GET WHITES BACK ON THE MIGA TRAIN SINCE BENEDICT DONALD KEKED TO THE JEWS AND BROKE HIS PROMISES.

Attached: 1550775142231.jpg (638x413, 82K)

Smollett was in the power rangers movie. Kid wore a helmet with 2 pedo symbols on it. I guess after this nobody will believe anything he says.

Now they won't believe anything he says.

JEWSSE IS A JEW. EXPECT JEWISH TRICKS.

THEY HAVE YOU DIVIDED BETWEEN RIGHT AND LEFT, BUT ALL JEWS, INCLUDING ZION DON AND JEWSSIE ARE WORKING ON THE SAME GOAL. JEWISH DOMINATION OF THE USA, WHICH MEANS WHITES HAVE TO BE CONQUERED.

Attached: 1550780123840.png (466x299, 184K)

Kamala Harris member of Beyond Differences National Advisory Board, 2015–2016 - a Janet Harris listed as "Team Booster" in same report
beyonddifferences.org/media/uploads/resources/beyonddifferencear_2016.pdf

Attached: AuntyK.png (360x252, 30K)

Always remember: gay men reproduce by molesting children

Attached: sadCat2.jpg (550x412, 66K)

I was sexually assaulted by Jussie. I am a 34 year old white male. I am very tempted to go public with this. I am not the only one he tried something on. We are currently talking this over. If we decide to put our faces out there I’ll give Jow Forums the inside scoop and an ama.

By the way OP. Jussie is a sociopath. Arrogant and self serving druggie.

oh shit that symbol on the helmet.
Explains so much

Lol. Ya ok

Attached: E5B65945-86DD-4648-8502-CC57C32ECC1A.png (498x547, 468K)

Who is we?

lmfao I was aware OJ was in those movies from clouded memories from them being on in my childhood but never actually sat down and watched them as an adult. Gonna make a movie night out of it now.

A gay black "swears to god" only when on trial and when he makes a touchdown. He has no god.

You gotta be fucking kidding me. I'm going to have to have a childhood movie marathon soon and look for the marks.

You know I've always wondered why do they call him orange juice

Kys OP you fucking faggot

Attached: LiveLeakdotcomJussieSmollettTupacMeme_1550579688.png (589x583, 520K)

No end to liberal lies

motherfucker

Attached: 1549927249308.jpg (4032x3024, 844K)

They're going to jam a lot of things up his ass in jail.

Kektol Bismol time?

But yeah, (#%&÷!!) I believe you believe him. What color is the sky in your world?

this is being linked to a conspiracy made up by MSM, coercing Smollett to be the face of the act to destroy the image of white males and ultimately cause Trump to lose in 2020.

mark my words. dump will be leaked tonight or tomorrow.

>so u b tellin' me
>smacks lips
>we wuz framed 'n shiieeet?

Attached: sheeeiiiitt.png (314x353, 138K)

Posting in slide

Attached: 1485240238407.jpg (310x394, 33K)

I see this all the time on the Steve Wilkos show. They will be caught as liars. And every time, they are like, I swear that's a lie, that's a lie, I swear, I swear.

Yeah, I can see how this obscure gay black Jewish actor had nothing to gain from everyone knowing his name. Kamala Harris had nothing to gain from a pseudo-lynching either.

DINDU NUFFIN SWAAH TO GAWD

This was the "Dr Sage and Mr Hide" image, they are filtering that now to this.........this place is kill

Attached: JekyllHyde1931.jpg (279x357, 25K)