Some blacks have apparently formed a new "American Descendants of Slaves" movement...

Some blacks have apparently formed a new "American Descendants of Slaves" movement. They are against immigrants from black countries. How can this movement become more widespread?

Attached: 6438.png (506x289, 55K)

It's almost like American Blacks is an ethnic group (nation) and they're calling for national self-determination

give them florida and cut them off

ADOS is still less cucked than white men

coast guard guy aside

Fuck that.
We already gave them the shortest month of the year.

Fuck this. Here's the blueprint for the black American nation. I'm no damn Liberian

Attached: 1530070043025.png (925x574, 27K)

Hes right.

#ADOSfirst
I'm all about the ADOS. Meme that motherfucker.

No. They don’t get Appalachia

I bet they don't have Jewish leadership. It'd be a distortion in the narrative either way.

Use that 20% white blood, brother!

Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule

actually this

... some huWhites should step up and help them organize.

Or the Mississippi, that's a very important water way, or at least make that the border.

>I am more entitled to free gibs than other chimpanzees
lmaoing @ the state of black men

He's 100% right, given you believe in reparations and goodies as a concept. Why should Africans who were never subjects and treated like animals by the white man be able to immigrate and get goodies designated for negroes descended from slavery?

>blacks self identify as slaves
everytime.

Give them Canada and fuck off. We will not lose clay in this.

>treated like animals by the white man
No blacks were treated like animals, that was our mistake, we taught them the Bible and thought they were people. We should have treated them like animals like the Arabs did and castrated them so they couldn't breed.
Give them Mexico as punishment for all the beaners coming here.

Gotta get behind this! It will red pill the blacks against immigrants!

BASED BLACK IN A MAGA HAT!

Why give them anything?

Just bus them all to Atlanta and burn the city down.

>South's white population is totally fucked up, destitute, no work available to them, wealthy landowners only use slaves.
>Blockade the Atlantic slave trade, outlaw slavery, implement segregation that forces wealthy jews/whites to hire from the white population.
>White population starts recovering.
Hey great idea, let's abandon all that work and give all that land to the blacks.

Or Florida. The Keys are for white men.

terfs fo' nigguraths!
good, the africans will deal with uppitty field negros

this is actually better because it's not just skin color based handouts, it's actual targeted collective payouts, like killing the children of rapists.

can't tell if liberal....

More like ADIOS, send em back to Africa.

the MSM is claiming the movement to be the work of russian bot

we want the entirety of the usofa, wypipo can all move to canada

They're not wrong. 60% of blacks at Ivy Leagues are recent African immigrants, despite recent African immigrants being about 5% of black Americans. Affirmative action doesn't even help most blacks these days as a result of Nigerians and whatnot

We prefer to give them Ontario

we would unironically be better off if we swapped our current niggers with fresh ones from africa.

In all HONESTY? when "affirmative action" and civil rights were first pushed? it was explicitly stated it was to help american blacks, and NOT to be applied to immigrants. SomeHOW some WAY, it started being used that way. It got perverted. Honestly the immigrants DO TAKE all the jobs away from the american blacks AND depress the wages making the situation worse. I hate to agree with the nig nogs on this issue? but, the truth is the truth.

ADIOS BACK TO AFRICA NIGGERS

Attached: adiosback2africa.jpg (225x225, 11K)

we DID that once. I believe it was called LIBERIA.

Woke

Is this real life?
Blacks starting to understand what whites feel?
And it's soul crushing ain't it Jamal?