Guys I have a question. What bible should I read. (If i'm trying to avoid jew propaganda? )

Guys I have a question. What bible should I read. (If i'm trying to avoid jew propaganda? )

Attached: art16138.jpg (1000x750, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_eeDQL4pkK3lDNdYqw6DPZt2
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Titus 1&version=KJV
youtu.be/MIVoW754VzA
youtu.be/bTSXeNpNACE
youtu.be/e9dolzwdOVE
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtu.be/8DA8DK0u0Tw
gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What bible should I read.
None. You should always listen to the priest. It is not okay to read the Bible by yourself.

None then.

Go to thenarrowpath.com and listen to Steve Gregg deliver 40,000 hours worth of verse by verse commentary. It’s better than just reading it.

King James Version

youtube.com/watch?v=tNv-zzpIwBs&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=RqBEuxGY7DI&t=0s&list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ed4H-vvfTY9BkC1vtHRsDNV&index=3&t=0s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4oPLNtP6_eeDQL4pkK3lDNdYqw6DPZt2

Attached: 1508718478740.png (6144x2328, 1.66M)

King James Version.

Urantia book

Read the "the big gay purple book" comes with a dildo aimed at anal stimulation.

King James Version is cucked and (((anglican))), you're going to have to learn ancient greek and read it as it was written.

this for instance thou shalt not kill should be thou shalt not murder kjv encourages pacifism over lawful violence

Douay-Rheims bible

For the New Testament in English:

Try the Revised Standard Edition or New American Standard. Both are very literal translations. Avoid the New International Version. KJV is better than NIV but the 1st two are preferred.

Old Testament in English: Almost all versions are based off the Masoretic, a flawed copy made by the rabbis hundreds of years after 0 AD. I contains numerous translation errors, some of which may have been deliberate. What you want is the Septuagint, also called LXX. This version was made a few centuries before 0 AD (there is a Christian legend that Simeon who blessed Jesus as a baby was one of the translators). Due to the Jewish supremacism baked into western christianity it is very hard to find a OT+NT Bible where the OT is LXX, since modern Jews HATE the LXX. You may have to buy a separate copy. Mine was published by Brenton and is called "The Septuagint with Apocrypha".

Attached: 1523418264499.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Read it in Koine Greek and burn the epistles of Paul

Paul was the subversive kike of Christianity. Judaism had Zimri and Korah who tried to replace monotheism with calf worship. Islam had Abdullah bin Ubay and Abdullah bin Saba who tried to replace Monotheism with Ali worship.

Christianity had Judas (the secular traitor like Bin Ubay and Korah) and Paul (the more dangerous religious one)

Attached: michel-baudier-big.jpg (521x510, 74K)

> bible
> If i'm trying to avoid jew propaganda?
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Like anybody is going to listen to a fucking Paki.

Here's what I own.

Attached: NAS.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

Judaism and Islam are false religions, and there is nothing wrong with Paul.

King James Version.
Ever wonder why you often hear people bashing the writings of Paul?
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Titus 1&version=KJV

This. Or the Book of Mormon if you want the new New Testament lol

Not an antisemite but the Bible is straight Jewish propaganda dude

>10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
>11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
>12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
>15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
>16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Attached: 1534016177565.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

>trying to avoid jew propaganda
Then don't read the jew scriptures? Not that hard.

>the most incorrect one

checked. i havent read the bible like the other anons in this thread so let me reaffirm to you that it is jewish propaganda. i recommend the wikipedia plot summary

Attached: 1533507302709.jpg (540x532, 46K)

King James bible. Tear out the old testament, its irrelevant Sumerian myth and Canaanite laws.

King James Version!!!!!

Kjv is pretty good.

KJV

History of the KJV
youtu.be/MIVoW754VzA
Response to (((James White's))) book
youtu.be/bTSXeNpNACE
Why our church is KJV - Pastor Anderson
youtu.be/e9dolzwdOVE
NWO BIBLE VERSIONS DOCUMENTARY - (OVER 1 MILLION VIEWS)
youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
Why the King James - Kent Hovind
youtu.be/8DA8DK0u0Tw

Any thoughts and opinions on the Book of Enoch?

>i'm trying to avoid jew propaganda

Attached: christkikess.png (1024x938, 702K)

NT only

They're all basically the same

Do the complete opposite of what this person said.

Throw out everything written by Paul because he contradicts everything God and Jesus ever said.. The KJV is dogshit as well

>questioningpaul.com
>intotogod.com
>yadayahweh.com

I swear to God we have 10 of these threads every single day

oxymoron op

Fuck that, throw out all the gospels. Just read the Gospel of Thomas, its pretty much all you need, most of that shit contradicts itself and has been groomed and selected by pagan Roman Emperors or Roman priests. The shit they didnt want in the bible is obviously the most honest to the true teachings of Jesus Christ.

gnosis.org/naghamm/gthlamb.html

OT is Jew shit

NT is Christian.

Marcionism is a damnable heresy.

Attached: b2.gif (540x290, 1.98M)

There are zero good translations of the ancient greek?

Attached: shock.jpg (126x72, 2K)

Wrong, if jews actually followed the OT they would've became Christian.
KJV or the Geneva Bible are fine.