Could Ann Coulter win the presidency?

Could Ann Coulter win the presidency?

Attached: GettyImages-514691796.jpg (2197x3000, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
strawpoll.me/17457751/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. She's controlled opposition. Hollywood elevated her just prior to the rise of Trump. Pay closer attention.

she wouldnt even get 1% of the vote

But she's stronger on immigration than Trump and better on foreign policy.

Attached: 1509273774181.jpg (400x400, 50K)

What is going on with those feet? That is not okay.

Not with those legs.

No. Nobody in the world likes her. SOME people respect her, but not that many. Some follow her, even less. But nobody likes her. She's also a woman.

why would the zionists want to run a more unlikable iteration of trump when they already have trump? liberals are too unpredictable at the moment, whereas Trump is exactly who they want him to be. a pressure release valve on growing white rage against the Jew. how does no one else see this when it's so fucking obvious?
>so you're saying Trump is a kike?
no i'm saying trump is a boomer who doesn't know what's going on. i don't think he's evil, i think he's well intentioned but politically clueless in a world of absolute bloodthirsty kike sharks.
>c-coulter is based! s-she criticizes Jews!
she's controlled opposition, designed to frustrate those on the right woke to the JQ. she's a plant, just like everyone else. you don't get published on Breitbart twice a month if you're not a zionist asset.

Attached: 1537420650058.gif (500x380, 693K)

she's 57 you retards

Fuck no but damn she is sexy.

Attached: 1532639591345.jpg (1476x2495, 644K)

>She's also a woman
i thought the script was that she's a tranny?

Attached: 666.jpg (624x531, 109K)

I'd vote for her.

I can't believe I automatically looked at her feet. Jow Forums did this to me.

>Boobs & books
I only see one of those.

What's up with that patch on her leg? Nicotine?

No, they didn't. Ann Coulter has been around for ages. The only thing that happened recently is that more people openly agreed with her.

No

That's not what (((they))) want though. They already turned trump into a fag loving Zionist. I don't want to see what they would do to based ann.

No because I seriously doubt there will ever be a Republican president again.

Holy shit, not with those bird legs. Gross

Why is she so ugly and hot at the same time?

honestly if they were able to turn ann into a zionist kike puppet like they supposedly (he always was one) did to trump then we would know there literally is no possible way to uncuck our country.

Whoever her necromancer is would almost assuredly fire off some nukes right away he has very clearly succumbed to madness.

because she's nearly 60.

There won't be. Texas and Arizona will be blue blue 2024 at the latest.

That's because if you go there for her, you're the Boob.

No.

If you believe that, I've got ocean front property in Arizona for sale. Her positions are bought and paid for. She'd flip in an instant.

No she's a childless skank and a Joke of a conservative and a Christian

Attached: Save and RePost.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

All the fags in this thread saying they'd vote for this low IQ coalburner. This site is fucking dead.

She's too bitter and doesn't care if feelings are hurt. Which is fine if you're an opinion writer, but suicide for a candidate.
Was going to say this, but really she should quit dressing like she's going to a rave.

Attached: coulter.jpg (321x475, 35K)

She wasn't always that old.

So she should probably find a dress made for 57 year olds.

Prove it.

Her feet make my penis go back inside.

EWWWWWWW THOSE FEET ARE DISGUSTING

>t. Jussie Smollet fan

discord
=========
.gg/xSzhBEd
Come redpill these losers.

i know

Attached: Ann Coulter.jpg (366x422, 27K)

Imagine being you

No, but Tucker could.

>she

I kinda think so.

No because she's a mud shark.

Anyone have the infographic that shows all of the homosexual "conservatives"? Matt Drudge, Michael Savage, Ann Coulter, etc.

Who gives a shit when the fate of white America is on the line?

Prove it with something other than pictures of her with some black dude at events.

Aryan Ann makes shitskin shills SEETHE

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 7K)

It's do or die time for whites.

Attached: 1507072764956.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Agreed. Old women need to stop trying to be sexy. Just be fucking old and sensible.

>that foot

Attached: ann coulter foot.jpg (800x533, 28K)

Discord tranny, stop shitposting and go back to rebbit please.

Attached: 1541692807709.jpg (396x524, 51K)

>unironically thinks Jow Forums is against Ann Coulter
>rebbit
found the newfag

Attached: discord_tranny_shill(RENAME BEFORE USE)(7).gif (300x225, 1.76M)

Nice try, Jew.

She endorsed open borders Romney in 2012. Research it yourself faggot.

I'd vote for her in a heart beat just for the kek. She would make a fine matriarch.

I'd fuck it

American Conservatives Are Retards,
They'll care

strawpoll.me/17457751/
so would the majority of Jow Forums

>They'll care
right because clearly they cared enough not to vote for donald trump

this sounds like the same kind of person that is constantly calling Richard Spencer a shill

Imagine if she was hot.

Says the trans jew that posted this slide thread.

She is a shill . Burn the witch.

Attached: tumblr_ok44fyKRma1qmob6ro1_500.gif (421x254, 2M)

To beat Obama. Lesser of two evils.

Why does she always dress like a hooker?

Nah trumps base is the one that supports cocksucking, racemixing and zion don. Actual conservatives have moved on and we are discussing alternatives to the cuck in chief for 2020.

Attached: 1523412065616.jpg (1111x597, 63K)

>She endorsed open borders Romney in 2012
she also endorsed open borders Trump over the lesser of the two evils in 2016.

Retard alert!

I hope she runs and crucifies Trump in the debates and brings up his son in law.

KYS please, after sucking Romney and Coulter's dicks of course.

You first, Jew boy.

Attached: 1517457256788.jpg (1176x1200, 227K)

wow, not bad.

Yes. Probably explains too why she's on the thin side.

Imagine actually believing the shit that comes out of Qanon’s mouth.
>SHE CRITICIZED TRUMP? SHES A PAID SHILL FOR SOROS!

Attached: 6E545637-C3D3-48E5-A71C-CFCEB710AF62.png (1280x720, 485K)

She could certainly win the LEGSidency. Geddit!?

Attached: 891F7225-6963-4776-9D2B-493600A58FBD.gif (625x504, 1.22M)

Ugh !

Attached: 1550807392843.jpg (584x749, 21K)

Funny how this jew keeps calling me a jew. Nice tactics m8.

Attached: 1550482726416.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Attached: 1520135949350.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>voting for a woman

KYS OP

Likely a scab, Trump had one on his neck. The skin on older people isn’t strong like it is on younger ones. My grandparents have had similar problems.

Just give up. We already know which side your on. You told us yourself. We need much more on immigration than what Trump is giving us.

retarded zoomer

Ah yes, fuck Trump. Let's replace him with people who are going to do the opposite!

what a babe

You honestly believe that Trump is doing more on immigration than Coulter would? Isn't it strange that we still have birthright citizenship?

Attached: 1539303689257.jpg (645x729, 135K)

Sure, I guess. It would be no stranger than Trump himself winning in 2016. I'd give her an 8%-10% chance if Trump doesn't get the wall built or do some dramatic deportation that brings out mountains of salt before next year.
I think I would favor her to win the general actually against anyone except Biden, who would crush her. Every other prospective Dem has no more credibility as an executive than she does. The coalition would shift a bit but the media has already exhausted all of their hyperbole on Trump. Plus Trump has already written the playbook for how to blow off the media when they play gotcha.
I assume you mean this as a serious run, i.e. for the Republican nomination. Anyone suggesting an independent run is very obviously a paid shill.

Attached: 465481q641.jpg (270x201, 21K)

America doesn’t vote for trannies.

Trump didn’t give a shit about fee-fees.

Maybe the President of Zombieland. She looks like one.

coaltar might be too old for the presidency

Attached: ann coulter nigger dick update.png (523x451, 64K)

not with those feet

Attached: 1550807392843.jpg (408x488, 21K)

Her feet are jacked the fuck up tho

She needs a cheeseburger, seriously.

>You see goyim? Trump promised you the wall but every time he tries it gets stopped by the 9th circuit court. This is obviously Trump's fault, he is a failure. Obama got barrier funding passed easily. Michelle/Coulter 2020!

Attached: 1547062397121m.jpg (1024x576, 124K)

Yes. Coulter has made a career of being a whiny bitch complaining about other people. She's never accomplished anything in politics or any other field.

She's in my demographic. Her books were directed at exactly guys like me. I never bought one of her books. I wrote her off when she criticized her father. Her father was catholic and remained in his faith his entire life. She identified with her protestant mother. She has screwed literally every type of non-white guy possible. When I found out about this you can guess how happy I was never to have bought one of her books! She has zero credibility to me. This generation is an abomination. The tribe picked her to write the books she does because they knew she would never parlay it into politics like a white guy might.

Your flag makes us natural mortal enemies and I do like Coulter but ya and checked.