Is pussy supposed to taste extremely bad?

>be me, early 20s
>first gf, a little overweight as most first gfs are
>one day decide during sexy time to eat her out because the cool people on the internet keep talking about how great it is
>smells like an armpit
>taste is absolutely awful, leave afterward and rinse w/ listerine
>taste stayed in my mouth for like a day
I brought it up because hopefully its not supposed to be like that, but she just started talking about how bad dick tastes in general like every dude doesn't do the ol' scratch n sniff daily
Is pussy supposed to taste like burnt green beans and shattered dreams?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

no its not

>s pussy supposed to taste like burnt green beans and shattered dreams?

No, if a girl bothers to clean herself right, it shouldn’t taste bad. Tell your fat fuck of a girlfriend to clean her damn vagina.

It may be due to bad diet, hormone imbalance or bad hygiene. Encourage her to eat well. Get her to go to a doctor to get a blood test done. Before you have sex or eat her out, suggest taking a shower together. It's a good way of getting in the mood as you're getting all slippery together and it means she should be clean. It also gives you a chance to see how hygienic she is. If it's still a problem, get her to clean her groin with aqueous cream. Also make sure she at least trims her pussy hair.

>>first gf, a little overweight as most first gfs are

Attached: ha ha ha ha ha.png (378x202, 33K)

get her some vagisil and tell her to clean her fucking folds out

I don't know about you but stinky pits are fucking great.

Most “first gfs” aren’t gonna be overweight. Actually, most weight gain or slight less self care comes from being in a happy relationship. As a real woman, who’s had children before and maintains a signature hourglass shape, stop expecting women to all be the same.
If truly, all you’re interested in is the looks, I’m not the one for youu.

stop. your mouths are for food, not for sex.

nah

>It also gives you a chance to see how hygienic she is.
I wouldn't judge too much from a sexy shower, it's not exactly elegant to squat and scrub in front of your guy when you're trying to get in the mood.
On that point though, if she neglects herself for whatever reason, OP's got an open opportunity to come at her with a sponge telling her she missed a spot under the pretence of feeling her up.

Agreed. Both sides. Truly loving someone brings no natural shame.

Protip for the future and for anyone trying this for the first time: Use your fingers first, then lick them. You'll get a taste of what to expect, and you'll know whether to commit to head or not (and if it's bad, you can gracefully avoid the situation.)

>I’m not the one for youu.
Landwhale incel detected

>Not elegant to squat your ass in your lovers face
What the fuck are strip clubs you absolute-
fuck this board

>be me, early 20s

Attached: wakfu_dudewhat.png (398x493, 125K)

I have dated and slept with different sized girls and every slim girl tasted good and either had no smell or smelled sweetly. Every overweight girl had a strong odor and was highly acidic. I'm no professional vagina taster but the correlation to poor body maintenance and stank pussy is there.

>As a real woman
>who’s had children before
>If truly, all you’re interested in is looks, I’m not the one for you

Fat, single slampig with a host of mixed-race babies and a tattoo what says “No wite bois” on her lower back detected.

Chaste and redpilled

I'm just speaking as a woman, dude. I have no idea what men are actually into, all I know is feminine insecurity, and this is potentially something she'd be shy about taking care of in front of her partner. If you hold a 'first girlfriend' to fucking stripper standards, you're gonna have a bad time.
My only point was that how she cleans herself in front of her boyfriend isn't necessarily indicative of her overall hygiene practices.

Noted, thanks

I don't know if this will work for cunnilngus, but if I'm blowing my boyfriend and we're not fresh out of the shower, I'll sometimes start by spitting in my hand and jerking him off a little to get him hard and lubed up while also cleaning up a little. It's not perfect but it takes the edge off without taking away from the moment.

>Muh pussy

Thank God the first girl I fucked didn't want me to. Her pussy stank something fierce. Don't know what her problem was. Second girl I fucked liked getting eaten out. Didn't taste particularly horrible but it wasn't great either. Both fat bitches.

I have an aversion to oral and no it's not supposed to. At worst it should taste a bit metallic and sweaty, if the taste is hanging out maybe she should get checked

Attached: 1546029015982.jpg (375x375, 34K)

>I’m not the one for youu
the only valid statement

>Her pussy stank something fierce
>Don't know what her problem was
>Both fat bitches.
connect the dots

All women are different. All people have different body smells. It sounds like your girlfriend probably could have used a shower before going down on her. It's an easy mistake - hopefully one that won't repeat itself.

Generally no, but mine tends to smell and taste horrible right after my period.

Only if you fuck the first hole that opens up.

Attached: 334.jpg (300x264, 10K)

A woman's taste depends on a few factors:
>hygiene
>health
>diet

You can be generally fit and still fuck it up by not cleaning or even faulty maintenance with strong soap.
It fucks with the ph balance and makes it taste disgusting.

Eating a lot of meat and dairy can change the taste, so will fruit.

Now for the advice:
>feed her pineapple/grape/apple/strawberries
>invite to shower sexytime
>playfully finger and clean her with hand and showerhead
>make her cum by stimulate the clit
>???
>profit

the age where you have to fuck the least fat hole is pretty early when youre a kissless virgin

>It fucks with the pH balance.

Taking care of your pussy sounds a lot like taking care of your pool.

That's how it is when someone wants to get wet. Ya know?

Said every future gay man...

Dont feel like scrolling but fat bitches have smelly pussies due to diet, inactivity, and chub rub so their pussy rarely gets fresh air

is this really how you have to see relationships to get laid in this world ?
god this post hit me like a fucking truck, i don't know why.

has to be bait