I just went to this drive thru place. They just give you a alcoholic drink with a draw, wink at you...

I just went to this drive thru place. They just give you a alcoholic drink with a draw, wink at you, and say “see ya on the road!”
how is something like this legal? what is next? drive thru flesh lights so that truckers can jack off on the high way? Btw I got the Mango flavor. I kind of regret it. It’s too sweet. There was a “almond joy” and I wish I got that instead. I bet that one was awesome.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

>drinking millennial female shit
not beer
must sage

There's a drive through liquor store in my neighborhood. What's the big deal? Enjoy your homo slurpee.

What state

It should be illegal to sell or consume any alcohol at any time

Texas

I just turned legal age, friend. Chill. I’m trying it all out.
But I disagree with you. This is nigger shit, not woman shit. Everyone in the drive thru had a du rag

Yeah, don't drink that stuff. Stick to beer and if you must liquor try to stick to vodka or whiskey.

Based and muhhamad pilled

Cool. Yeah, I just got a bunch of Japanese beer from the gas station thats owned by chinks down the street and it’s my favorite. Also some Gin. I kind of hate whiskey. Rum is better

>how is something like this legal?

That's nothing OP, I went to a store and bought an actual beer which I literally put into my real car and could have genuinely opened and drank at virtually any moment. It's astonishing that I didn't get in sixteen accidents on the way home! How is this shit even legal

We have them in Colorado.

There's a drive through liquor store about 3 miles from me. Some times I go drunk just to see if I can make it home.

Are you in Louisiana? Drive thru margaritas and daiquiris have been a thing here forever.

Asahi or Ichibon? Both good choices. I ruined Rum for myself, but I'll do whiskey and coke or Vodka with water and mio.

fuck off, i'll put whatever i want in my body. alcohol, meth, heroin, dirt, oil, rat poison.

Just liquor. Leave beer and wine alone.

I get full with beer or wine before I make a total jackass out of myself. Liquor always leads to puking, passing out, or copious amounts of apologizing the next day.

Ethanol is ethanol.

50ml of spirits is about equal to 1 full beer, and about 1/6 of a bottle of wine (depending on the wine).

And fuck off with banning shit.

They had that but I got a crate of this stuff called Orion. I also bought this Chinese alcohol. The only imported drink from China they had. I don’t even know wtf it is.. maybe vodka?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

Houma?

You'll puke no matter the drink if you ingest enough ethanol in a short enough period of time; it's the defense mechanism against toxic overload.

Pontchachoula niggy

And you didn’t get strawberry? Traitor.

>For your happy time
kek, that's pretty funny.
You said you just turned legal? How much experience do you have with liquor? I'd be careful with the chinese vodka or whatever it is. Drink a shot of it first, if it makes you feel like you're going to throw up immediately mix it and only have a few. If it goes down smooth have at it.
Nah, with cheap beer you normally throw up the next morning because your body isn't capable of holding enough of it to poison you. Foster's leaps to mind.

some people revel in death and destruction

Attached: 1532171810197.jpg (297x237, 74K)

I havent even touched it. It scares me lmao

No you won’t.

Thanks for the trucker fleshlight idea, going to make a killing with Haul n' Hump

Wait... drive through bottle shops are an unusual thing in America? Geez cunts get it together, you guys are supposed to be the kings of lazy shit like this.

Hangover is GABA overload as ethanol works as an anesthetic at higher doses

Kek, take a shot, it won't kill you. It might make you puke immediately, but it won't kill you! I feel the same way about liquor if it makes you feel any better.
They aren't common, but we can also buy a case of beer for about $18USD and a pack of smokes for $4, so I'll waddle my fat ass in to the poo's convenience store for the savings.

probably Baijiu or something similar

Attached: 21.jpg (1024x748, 210K)

What's GABA overload?

Yeah says right on the label Sorghum, it's Baijiu

I opened it, and it smelled of laundry detergent. Is this normal?

Yes, it must be strong.

I can see why this does not sell in America. Its like worlds most alcoholic sake

They semened in your drink hahaha you're a gay now

When your brain can't handle the amount of GABA it just experienced and you get nausea and a headache. GABA is agonism (increase) is why you experiencing the calming and inhibition effects of ethanol, and ethanol goes from a PAM (like a Benzo) to a full on anesthetic if you drink enough.

It's the same thing after you wake up from general anesthesia.

What does GABA stand for I mean?

Additives. They use the cheapest grains they can find and distill it then add industrial olfactory chemicals.

>leave my estrogenic sugary bread soda alone
Cringe and mantitpilled

Attached: 1550417934000-0.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

Baijiu (literally "white alcohol"). Basically Chinese vodka. You have “二锅头” which literally means "second distillation", so its twice distilled sorghum baijiu. This is stronger stuff, as indicated by your bottle saying its 56% (how fucking appropriate for Jow Forums, kek) ABV. Be careful with this stuff, it is stronger than some vodkas.

gamma-Aminobutyric acid (neurotransmitter), alcohol suppresses your brain's processing of it and your brain tries to increase sensitivity to it to compensate. The problem is that alcohol wears off faster than your brain can downregulate your sensitivity to it, so you get a hangover

No one gives a shit about your virginal brainlet alcohol preferences. Why does this shit thread even exist?

>I opened it, and it smelled of laundry detergent. Is this normal?

Oh you sweet innocent child.

The way you drink that stuff btw is by doing shots of it. That's how they drink it in China. Don't be a fag and mix it with anything.

So that's why I feel like shit every morning.

Attached: 1537922603332.jpg (800x812, 252K)

Don't listen to this guy. If you do listen to him give yourself some time between shots. It's going to fuck you up bad if you do a couple of shots in a row.

Your liver's processing of alcohol also take a shitload of water and vitamins to accomplish, so a big part of why you feel like shit is also dehydration / nutrient deficiency (protip take Vitamin B1), but yes the primary cause is your neurons being oversensitive to GABA after the GABA-suppressing ethanol wears off but your brain has a lag in downregulating its GABA sensitivity back to normal. This is why alcohol withdrawal can kill you, you get over-GABA'd as fuck and your nervous system explodes

>how is something like this legal?
shut up, pussy

>t. Tard who doesn't know what happened when his country banned alcohol

So you're saying I shouldn't stop drinking because my body is a time-bomb? I'm okay with this.

When I get black out drunk, the only hangover I get is just feeling like my body's been wrung out and I'm tired as shit. Is it normal to not have light/sound sensitivity?

>drinking the fermented Jew

I've never had that issue. Usually it's just cottonmouth, a headache, and a burning desire to know who I emailed or texted the night before.