Prosecutors say that for at least two years, Lieutenant Hasson visited white supremacist and neo-Nazi websites...

>Prosecutors say that for at least two years, Lieutenant Hasson visited white supremacist and neo-Nazi websites, and studied the 1,500-page manifesto written by Anders Behring Breivik, a far-right Norwegian extremist who killed 77 people in 2011

Government is monitoring you and keeping a log of everything you say.

Attached: Coast Guard officer charged with planning mass murder_1550723504423.jpg_20005971_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSoxioQtwZfY2ISsNBzJ-aOZ3APVS8br
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ex-coast-guard-lieutenant-ordered-held-for-14-days-while-government-weighs-terrorism-related-charges-in-his-planning-of-widespread-terrorist-attack/2019/02/21/57918f12-3573-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Government is monitoring you and keeping a log of everything you say.

Nigger tongue my anus.

i too want to kill almost every last person on earth
but legally, through the political means of the US empire
>defend our interests abroad
>fight terrorism
USA USA USA

Better than being alone

What site did he say it on?

just wait, guy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSoxioQtwZfY2ISsNBzJ-aOZ3APVS8br

Crazy joo has a massive mafia with hundreds of corporations and politicians doing shit so evil you can't imagine: ignored.
Single schizo redneck going nuts on the internet: OMG OH NOES!!!!

Ok, I want all of you dead now too.

What is this distracting us from?

Cool. I'm kinda lonely desu

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-192009.jpg (1025x1034, 614K)

the inevitability of death

The Justine Smolett hoax failed, so the deep state decided trusting a fairy was stupid and went with Plan B: make their own.

it's called pre-conditioning

What was he actually arrested for?

Yep that's some grade A fed posting.

Well, shit, guess there's only one thing to say then...

Attached: 1550646982891.png (888x894, 520K)

Felony disturbing the peace.
He's going to get a deal to push it to a misdemeanor pay a ~$500 fine and that will be the end.

I bet he started spergposting on cripplechan and thought no feds were hanging around.

AHEM

Attached: 1549054201037.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

this is exactly what is going to happen

fpbp

I’m innocent judge. See here’s proof:
Poopoo peepee doodoocaca peepee poopoo fart fart

>dab

Attached: 8356BDDA-1D5A-47C7-8190-FADA43B21038.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Everything I post is satire

hi feds, if you're reading this you're a bunch of gays

I dunno man, lists could be illegal.

precrime is a crime
welcome to the new world order

Jow Forums isn't encrypted so yes your ISP gets everything you post here.

No the government doesn't monitor everything, remember Adam Lanza? Remember how he destroyed his hard drives and the government didn't know shit about him until 2 years later?

You're using a "fuck jannies pepe" in a non-fuck jannies thread user.... You're not supposed to use a "fuck jannies pepe" in a non-fuck jannies thread....K?.... :)

Attached: 1550726983878.jpg (471x532, 43K)

If they did, they’d realize there are 100k more just like him, and they’ll be awfully busy.

>government didn't know anything until 2 years later
>sandy hoax

all we do is talk about the political ramifications of genocide, not actually committing it or planning to do so. nothing to see here.

Oy vey we need a million more refugees goy!

>100,000

If they took every single online death threat seriously, white-supremacist or not, they'd be overexerted within 3 hours.

Yep. What we feared has come true. Big Brother wants to lend a helping hand. You don't mind do you?

Next it will be mandatory sexual favors to a Lord or Sheriff of the district. Or just outright prostitution and pimping like in 2016.

their little operations usually take around 2 years to create. sounds like this guy was setting up the state for a Maryland mass shooting

For what?

Apparently this faggot was doing all his googling on his work network at the DoD, unless that's incorrect? That's why they have such a complete log. Some faggot prolly saw his "what is drumpf impeached" searches and then started looking into what else he was searching. Bad opsec; his fault.

Jow Forums isn't anonymous anyway, you dumn fuckwads. It hasn't been since 2010 or earlier. Anyone who says anything unironically here is a fucking retard who probably has a Facebook page with real pics.

Gun possession and steroids, but prosecutors want to file terrorism charges.

I think it's crazy that they have years of logs from this guy.

I work in ediscovery. There are ways of recovering melted hard drives, fractured hard drives, deleted files, partially deleted files, codewords, emotional content, anything and everything. No one is safe if ((they/we)) have your data and a court order.

Fact of life. So bury your device or forensically wipe your device. Use SSD memory if possible.

this makes my penis the big penis

How would one ascertain anything whatsoever from a physically melted down platter?

He got nabbed on a drug charge lol, liberals tried to play it off like they grabbed him for having names of kikes on his excel or something. Or maybe the feds are trying to posture out of fear. Either way sage.

They checked his browser history after they seized his computer.

No one with that many weapons has only 1000 rounds. It's a distraction from Smollett.

I'll say it so you can understand I DON'T GIVE AF.
GUBMINT CAN SUCK MY NUTS

the data is still stored if left undamaged. just a question of restoring it so that it can be opened and read
. I don't know specifics.

It's time to shut down Jow Forums. They're basically a terrorist training ground and they always claim that they dindu nuffin.
This guy even attended nuggetfest and they still deny that they had anything to do with him.

Attached: 1541993182509.png (768x768, 675K)

Electron microscope

And also usually isn’t the entire platter melted. If you liquified it sure. But mostly they aren’t flammable and are physically deformed/warped and discolored

Same

This shit is all made up. They could easily plant anything they want to. What crime did this guy commit that's worse than what goes on in bad neighborhoods all over the country every day? How do you know this guy is even real? Every news story like this that comes out is fake and gay unless proven otherwise, and it's almost never proven otherwise.

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES

She’s perfect. I’d wife her and make her queef babies to create an army of white nationalists

>government is monitoring you and keeping a log of everything you say.
jokes on them, I'm going to kill myself

Attached: ok.jpg (500x628, 102K)

Ok hope my phone posting is entertaining to them

>doing shit so evil you can't imagine: ignored.
What are they doing?

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-203126.jpg (992x828, 296K)

Coincidentally at the same time a jewish nigger faggot in chicago tried to start a race war

Fpbp

Attached: 1548693142229.jpg (378x111, 9K)

Jews are the Jannies of the World

Attached: meanwhile at the CIA.png (1109x310, 20K)

fpbp.
Lick my fuckn asshole
And fuck niggers even though i'm black

Attached: faggots.jpg (788x524, 133K)

The media began hyping Jow Forums in earnest back in 2007 so it began then. or earlier

Jussie’s connection to Kamala?

You're a wackjob. Watch real news

Come and read it.

how exactly new are you? yeah no shit the government can find out whatever they want about you.

ever wonder why they didn't do anything about him visiting no no sites? because if they did they would have to round up most people.

So is nuking it in a microwave just a meme?

That's state shit.....The Feds didn't pick him up on the postal shit yet.

The "government" knows it can not withstand criticism and the more it and its supporters push the deeper hole it digs for itself. The only thing the "government" can do is drive anti-government sentiment against itself and any attempts to intimidate/silence dissenters adds more fuel to the fire.

The reason I put quotes around "government" is because the idea that the "government" is some kind of monolithic entity rather than the very loosely connected groups of drones only motivated by the promise of a paycheck is silly. Keep the governments funding as you see during the government shutdown and they rush to the news networks to cry and scream or not showing up like the TSA.

Attached: 1540109510529.jpg (1224x1477, 641K)

They're trying, anyway.

He was also held by the judge for 14 days without bail with the goal of scoring further charges.

They found some drugs when they searched his house, so they've got him on possession of a controlled substance. And since it's illegal for a drug addict to purchase guns, they could have him on firearms charges as well.

Yeah we know. At one point the UN actually conducted a multimillion dollar study on Jow Forums.

Too bad he didn't succeed and off some leftisits like brevik

all this talk about him "googling it on his work computer" is just parallel reconstruction

they had a log of all his history and postings, even anonymously

now they're bringing it all to light under false narratives

Lol k
And also attempting a coup against their Commander in Chief, sooooo

Suck my asshole, faggots. Do your fucking jobs and arrest shitbag cocksucking demons like the Clintons and Podestas.

>OH HUFF PUFF RULE OF LAW AND DUE PROCESS AND SUCH
except when ORNAGEMANBAD.exe and SOROSBUX.zip AMIRITE

FUCKING
GAS
YOUR
SELVES

t. Literally a law-abiding, tax-paying married father

Yes

I don't want to murder every last person, because that would only be one person. I want to murder them all, in Minecraft.

fpbp

>government is monitoring everything I say

At least someone cares

Even the the USGOVT doesn’t care about a pathetic lonely leaf

Americans pay taxes and that money is used to murder brown people worldwide
Go team America!!

Government isnt monitoring shit. Just a few jews who like to abuse their power. Fuck them.

Gas the kikes. Exterminate them down to their infants and women.
Kill niggers for sport.

Make sure the record shows I explicitly said to gas the kikes, thank you.

Good, fuck kikes

Attached: sleazecore BR.jpg (2448x3060, 1.52M)

4Channel

Maaaannnnn dat boy dindu nuffin, my nigga wuz just playin he ain’t mean dat shit

>actually taking things on here seriously

What's next, people on /tv/ watch movies, or Jow Forumsizens actually working out?

Think Zog would be less gay they could jus grab some of that sweet conversion therapy from Pence oh well they probably get a bonus

What about cloud shit? And deleted emails?

>they have years of logs from this guy
Wtf, how? He that sloppy? Or NSAfags?

Only a few anons eluded to the fact the fake news cycle immediately labeled a Coast Guard officer a "domestic terrorist" for owning guns and talking shit. That's some threat level: red social preconditioning.

Feds trying to distract from the real news by trying to vilify whitey. Slight chance this arrest was anything other than that.

underrated

They say he was using his work computer, which is pretty much asking for it.

>washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ex-coast-guard-lieutenant-ordered-held-for-14-days-while-government-weighs-terrorism-related-charges-in-his-planning-of-widespread-terrorist-attack/2019/02/21/57918f12-3573-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html

>Christopher P. Hasson used his computer at Coast Guard headquarters to study mass shooters, according to investigators. An internal program, they said, picked up his suspicious computer activity.

if you keep fucking with the earth and its people ill use antimatter to disassemble it
log that you bunch of cunts
now go plan your 90% depop plan like a bunch of psychopaths pretending to be good guys.

I don't give a FUUUUUUUCK. Suck my dick, nigger faggots!!
>tfw not even behind any proxies

Attached: cia_gay_nigger_association.png (980x200, 243K)