Patrick Little Timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=dSW7-HeTfgc

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-07-at-12.40.21-PM.png (1129x691, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=eX_k5_egUAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a Jew too cowardice to defend his positions.

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation

Attached: patrick little email.jpg (995x719, 130K)

Maorphues did Little fuck your girl?

Attached: twitter suspension 20190219 smollett.jpg (694x694, 68K)

Nobody likes a Negative Nancy, Morpheus. Either provide solutions to the problems you point out or don’t say anything at all.

Bugged and hivpilled

Attached: oy vey!.gif (320x230, 1.19M)

Who the fuck is this moarpheus guy I always see you fags talk about?

the (((name))) thats used for the anti pat shills

Solutions are being provided. Accelerationism is rising. The environment fostered. A new doctrine prepared for the birth of a party amidst the chaos of political vacuum.

a black Mr. Potato Head with magic powers

Anti-pat is an unnecessary specifier.
Moarpheus is basically the nom de rigueur used by the omnipresent shill.

How do you defeat the Jews, Moarpheus.

In a nutshell: Accelerationism is the first step. The second, revolution. Third, political power. Fourth, the ultimate game of chicken. To remove Zionism, International Jewry, and Neo-Bolshevism from the collective conscious means to put those problems a the forefront of mass thought, naked and exposed.

Sounds like genocide mate

If we jailed every child rapist for the rest of their lives and they all died in prisons, would you say that's genocide or upholding the law?

Dude that's the dumbest take I've ever seen on the JQ.

International Jewry's power is based on their capacity of estabilishing their agents in the government, media, finance, law and politics of hundreds of countries around the world, mainly western countries. It's OBVIOUS that if their physical presence is removed from the host countries, their power would diminish rapidly.

They can't afford to lose even an inch of power because they've pushed their propaganda too hard everywhere, helter skelter will ensue. The full diaspora is absolutely a desirable goal for non-jews too. If they're all somewhere at a given time, they can be nuked with great results.

>If they're all somewhere at a given time, they can be nuked with great results.
And you believe Jews who control the world's Governments, the world's wealth, and the world's power are just gonna say

>yup.. we submit.
>let's go to madagascar

???

someone needs to kill this fucking retard

I'm talking about Israel as it is now. If they succeed in estabilishing the Greater Israel empire annexing Iraq, Afeghanistan, Oman, Syria and Iran, a world-destroying nuclear war would be needed.

I'm ok with it too. I'd rather die or live in a post apocaliptic world than to live under their absolute theocratic/bureuacratic tiranny.

Answer pls. Do you really think the diaspora Jews who control world governments, wealth, and power will give all of that and just march to madagascar?

I don't know why you're talking about Madagascar. That's a failed Hitler plan. They already have a country now.

Ah so the policy really is Zionism then? Why send Jews to Madagascar when we can just send them to the State they already have... just like Zionists want.

Removing them from position of power in every country and deporting them to their country sounds bad to you?

Zionism is much more complex than just a relocation of all the jewish people to Israel. Maybe that's what a rabbi wants for prophecy reasons, but that's obviously not what Rothschilds, Schumers and EU bureaucrats want. They know that deracinated, parasitic operatives in multiple countries positions of power is their true source of power.

Based /ourguy/ and glowniggers confirm he's not on their team. Pat Little 2020 Yes We Can!

>Millions of Jews and non-Jewish Zionists deported to Israel
>Forcing Israel to expand it's borders further
>Resulting in escalated Israeli-Arab conflict
>Causing Israel to strengthen it's military
>Greater Israel achieved
>Now Israel is the ME superpower
>And the West is weakened by social divide, poverty, and cultural marxism
>Israel prepared to launch WW3
>World domination complete
>or we could simply jail the jews and take away their State and power

hmmm which do I choose...

He's a cryptic faggot that never comes out right and makes any argument ever. Case in point He suspiciously shows up in every single little thread without exception.

You absolutely don't know what would happen in an escalated Israeli-Arab conflict. That would involve China, Russia and the US and there's no telling what would happen. But it's undeniably the only way to possibly erase Israel from the map.

Hi kike

All while never leaving the house and always with your grinning skull bandana on.

He's copy/pasting from other threads

so?

china?

Attached: china pozzed.jpg (1209x917, 207K)

Russia?

Attached: putin holocaust 2.jpg (1420x784, 111K)

You seem to greatly underestimate the power Jews and Israel has. No one is getting deported anywhere unless it's part of the Zionist Plot and it is. Only thing that will solve the JQ is total war.

You shilling for Zionism could be malicious or foolhardy but don't underestimate Jews. The final solution is genocide by volcano

It's a strategy of the jidf. These arguments are not organic and they are paid by the post to derail threads.

>that argument is JIDF because i can't counter it
seems legit. jews get jail cells, not their own state. no zionism for you :'(

This proves nothing, diplomacy is basic statecraft. There is no chinese or russian AIPAC, ADL, SLPC, etc. They're the most sovereign developed nations in the world, that's a fact. They, and only they, go against jewish narratives all the time.

>all this proof isn't proof at all
it's so tiresome

As I've said, zionism means different things to different players. I think the diaspora angle is actually very good for the rest of the world.

Stop wasting time with this retard.

You have proved that these nations conduct
basic diplomatic cerimonies with Israel. What is your point?

Zionism first and foremost means Jews having their own State, whether in Israel or Madagascar. I am not a Zionist and so this is not an option for solving the JQ.

>basic diplomatic cerimonies with Israel.
like exchanging tech? like coordinating as nation states? stahp.

>13 posts by this ID

Attached: DeOEegSXcAAm_5t.jpg (610x343, 39K)

>(1)

I don't see any proof they "coordinate" as nations states. Exchanging tech is basic statescraft.

As I said, there is no ZOG on Russia or China. Russia has jews, but they don't dictate politics or culture there, their lobby has little power and most of the population is aware of semitic behavior because of the previous Soviet ZOG.

>putin outlaws holocaust denial
you thin this is just basic statescraft? you dont think russia under putin is job just like america under trump is zog?

Attached: putin holocaust.jpg (1288x753, 104K)

*zog
not sure why i typed job

Attached: brainlet 57.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Also, I know total war is the only way. But ask yourself: Would it be better to have total if Jews were overwelmingly in one place, or if they were distributed in basically every nation of the world like they are now?

REAL AMERICAN = PAT LITTLE
youtube.com/watch?v=eX_k5_egUAo

LITTLE 2020

That's in every western country in the world.

>Would it be better to have total if Jews were overwelmingly in one place, or if they were distributed in basically every nation of the world like they are now
Distributed. Every Israeli has 2 years of military training. If we send all kikes to Israel all kikes will have this training and access to weapons. But dispersed 99% of Jews can not defend themselves. By the time this war is over no one will want to give Jews a State, neither in Palestine nor Madagascar. This is why Patrick's solution does not reflect the reality of the situation. He's either naive or purposely leading his flock into wishful thinking.

Every Western country in the world is controlled by Israel, yes. This is why I said this:

Not controlled. Only the US is 100% controlled by Israel. Every western country is disproportionaly influenced by Israeli interests, because they have immense leverage because they own the US. But they're not controlled. You could say the UK, France, Germany and Belgium are mostly controlled by Rothschild Zionism, but not 100% (maybe the UK but they have people like Corbyn there that attacked jews before but still has real power).

>every western country, including russia, has or is enacting anti-semitism laws, holocaust denial laws, and anti-zionism laws
>but only america is 100% controlled by israel
are you listening to yourself?

Please do not exclude 1st world countries like Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan that are under the onslaught of (((international law))), circumcision, climate change taxes, diversity and globalization and the feminist agenda.

Developed countries with their cities are favorite environment for rootless cosmopolitan Talmudics.

Attached: 1548458787977.jpg (353x994, 82K)

The nations will defend "their jews" because they have absolute, unquestionable victim status. That's their main angle in every conflict.

true. good point.

it's not just about defending *their* jews but defending israel as a state. every western nation, and as pointed out, 1st world countries are under the control of Israel. That is the situation you and I find ourselves in. If you consider this scenario you quickly realize no one has offered a proper solution and you see patrick's is just as inferior as spencer's. so pls stop following these people -_-

There is nothing like that in poland, greece, Czech republic and Italy.

Most South American countries also don't have specific holocaust denial on anti-semitism laws, but most of them have hate-speech laws. And Canada under Trudeau is pro-palestine and has a huge boner for muslims, and muslims hate jews with a hitlerian passion.

I didn't mention eastern european coutries because they're debt slaves, but as far as I know they also don't have explicit holocaust denial/anti semitism laws

>poland

Attached: poland 3.jpg (623x697, 91K)

>greece

Attached: greece.jpg (338x418, 21K)

also, the end of israel will not mean the end of
international organized jewry. No Rothschild lives in Israel, they're mostly in UK, France and Belgium

>czech

Attached: czech 2.jpg (1553x769, 176K)

Israel is what prevents the mass arrest of Jews.

Poland just cancelled a meeting with Israel because of their "ur an anti-semite" bullshit.

oh SHIT homie! fuckin BASED!

Attached: 1528418871159.png (1100x572, 63K)

>poland enacts holocaust denial laws
>but poland also cancelled a meeting
what is controlled opposition? just like trump is a yuge antisemite but also the biggest cuck for israel ever.

Poland is not controlled by a ZOG.

is that why poland has holocaust denial laws?

Attached: poland 4.jpg (1509x441, 81K)

Forst i thought little must be a troll.
After listening to him i must ray he's quite reasonable.

Look at the post count from the shill above you. Do you think the Jews would be losing their shit like this over him if he were just a troll?

Attached: 1543632993901.jpg (600x800, 50K)

>what is controlled opposition?
That's great user love your 100 posts today but you need to stop spamming this meme all the fucking time to prevent us from following whoever challenges the JQ.

>Jow Forums you hate jews right, you wouldn't want to follow one of their pawns amirite!

That does not prove that their government is controlled by zionists, WW2 has been the foundation myth of western civ for decades now, there is no escape from these narratives in any western country.

>doesnt address the claim
>runs damage control instead
go defend lauren southern, finnshill

why would poland have holocaust denial laws if their gov isnt controlled by zionists?

because it's the mainstream narrative in all the western post ww2 history, winners write the narrative and jews won that war

>poland isn't controlled by zionists
You're either a shill or trapped in cognitive dissonance.

Attached: poland 5.jpg (498x923, 60K)

You did it again. Basic diplomatic cerimonies are proof of control. It's like saying somewhere is controlled by somalis because their president went there and wore some african outfit and condemned slavery.

>runs damage control
>shill
pot kettle black much? I'll give you a tip, don't try too hard. It exposes you.

>traveling to Israel
>creating anti-holocaust denial laws
>and being awarded with a menorah is basic diplomatic ceremonies
ok. so you're a shill.

Attached: poland 6.jpg (1346x378, 66K)

pick one of my posts ITT and debunk the argument. protip: you cant

influence and control are different concepts. You would have to show me 2/3 of the congress are part of some Polish AIPAC and that Duda is basically a Crypto-jew with 3 kids married to jews, one of them being the most poweful jew in the world (more than bibi) to prove that they're controlled by zionists

Dude I'm not repeating myself, you're being salacious. You're pretending you don't understand my very clear points.

>Basic diplomatic cerimonies
So Trump traveling to Israel, creating anti-semitism laws, and being awarded by Jewish groups isn't proof he's a Zionit puppet, right? It's just (((basic diplomatic cerimonies))) according to your logic. Do you even hear yourself?

Attached: poland 7.jpg (1306x579, 99K)

I meant malicious, autocorrect

Trump is the most openly zionist president in the history of the West. Duda is nothing like Trump.

>Trump visits Israel
>Trump reinforces the lie of Holocaust
>Trump creates pro-Israel/pro-Jew laws
>Trump is awarded by Zionist Jews
>Duda visits Israel
>Duda reinforces the lie of Holocaust
>Duda creates pro-Israel/pro-Jew laws
>Duda is awarded by Zionist Jews

Yeah I really see the difference.

I have to sleep now. You're too blackpilled and paranoid.

The same Jews Trump is awarded by, Chabad-Lubavitch, awarded Duda. Just a COHENcidence.

Sleep tight.

Attached: poland chabad.jpg (1919x974, 213K)

Also Duda's wife, Agata Kornhauser-Duda, is Jewish.

wake up fgts

Attached: poland 8.jpg (1919x812, 173K)

this means his kids are jews. See: ;)

Hail Pat Little

Shills BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

based Trudeau , doing what is necessary for the west to rise from the ashed like a beautiful phoenix instead of slowly boiling like a a passive frog