CALLING ALL CANADAFAGS, IF YOU AREN'T A LEAF, KEEP FUCKING SCROLLING, CUNT

CALLING ALL CANADAFAGS, IF YOU AREN'T A LEAF, KEEP FUCKING SCROLLING, CUNT.

who should i vote for in the upcoming Federal election, Bernier or Scheer, and why? i'm torn.

Attached: http___o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_b9dbc2e9a2cc3dfc375e79a90e1af76d_206451654_scheer+bernier+CP.j (630x315, 34K)

Scheer. Bernier has absolutely no chance. I prefer Bernier but we just have to get rid of Trudeau.

Ey fuck you leaf

Death or glory. Fuck the dairy Jew. Mad Max 2019.

ey fuck you Burger. can you not fucking read?

Canada is a fag country.

Fuck no. Have you seen our schools?

bernier desu. Trudeaus gonna win either way and theres a good chance he collapses canada before its demographically doomed

you know what, that's fair.

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

THIS is what you elected
THIS is still breathing.

You wasted a trump presidency AND a second amendment.

Walk on home, boy.

Attached: Justshutupyouelectedthis.jpg (1842x1036, 52K)

B L O C
L
O
C

If Scheer folds before the election, Bernier.

Otherwise, Scheer.

Unless you live in a riding that is guaranteed to go one way or another no matter what your vote, in which case Bernier

>Trudeaus gonna win either way

Trudeau's in some deep shit. They're looking at a wipeout in Ontario that pretty much guarantees the CPC wins

Bernier

About as fair as your meat prices ;)

im a member of the Peoples Party so take a guess who I'm voting for no matter what

Trudeau is gonna have to bust his ass between now and the election to get his approval rating high enough to have even a prayer of winning another term. it ain't gonna happen. it's only a question of who's next.

Mad Max or Bust. Scheer is a fucking homo.

Libs: We love immigrants and faggots.
Cons: We love immigrants and jews.
NDP: We love immigrants and unions.
Green: We love immigrants and carbon tax.
Bloc: We love immigrants and quebec gibs.
Peoples: We love immigrants and tax cuts.

How so many great choices how will I ever choose?

trudeau

A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M

NDP is the only logical choice.

>JewSA
>Elect a homosexual jewish nigger twice
>Main exports are homosexuality and degeneracy
>Most populated cities are fag central
>Ground zero for lgbt degeneracy
>3x the faggots per capita than Canada
>Accuses Canada of being a fag country

The absolute state of JewSA

THIS.
FAG TRUDEAU
JEW SCHEER
PAJEET JAGMINDER
CONTROLLED OPPO MAX

I guess that you're voting for a lolbertarian frog who acts as a gatekeeper against white nationalism and instead just talks about kosher policies like (((tax cuts))) and (((social liberalism)))

He fucking bailed. Just one reminder that he fucked his own country up and wasted a second amendment and trump presidency and he's outta here.

i am voting for myself

This, Scheer gives me the creeps

Fuck scheer and his kike sucking grin but Brenier is just such a cuckservative. Justin is honestly our best option for now

>Controlled oppo Max

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this from day one with (((Mad Max))).

They saw that Western Canada was getting uppity again and with the revival of white nationalism the goy could get out of line. So they send out Max to make a new party based on (((social liberal fiscal conservative policies))) which are pretty much indistinguishable from the other 5 major parties but temporarily gives the illusion of choice and rebellion against the kosher CPC establishment.

Handing libs the win pls kys

nice proxy there dude.
everybody knows canadians don't have the balls to talk like this.

Depends on where you live and how your riding votes. In a strongly conservative area vote PPC. In a strong lefty area vote PPC. In a mixed area vote Conservative.

>Hahaha stupid Canadian cuckolds your country is becoming non white
>We have a second amendment so we can resist tyranny
>Any day now we are going to rise up
>Even after the tyrants enforce desegregation and sodomy and hate crimes and racial genocide against whites and elect a muslim homosexual jewish nigger and push race mixing and degeneracy and take away your kids if you don't let them cut off their dicks
>White Americans are waking up any day now
>So what if they banned automatics and bump stocks and pretty much outlawed guns in several states
>Any day now the second amendment is kicking in and whites are waking up

Idk if this helps but I saved this for you leafs
Vote for the guy that will uncuck you

Get trudeau out of there bro

Attached: 0A6A149E-2C3E-467E-AA2F-BE1D1FC8D164.png (1976x336, 121K)

Oh no the pro-gay pro-abortion anti-white party who wants to bring in 400k shitskins a year is going to beat the pro-gay pro-abortion anti-white party who wants to bring in 350k shitskins a year.

A united conservative party means one term Trudeau

A divided conservative party means 12+ years of Trudeau

Bernier is probably getting money from Trudeau to do this, just like Jagmeet (a pathetic candidate).

THe best way to change the conservative party is to join it from within and work for change. Join your local conservative party and go to the upcoming AGMs. Vote for a good candidate.

>Our

Canadians being the worst posters is a psy ops forced meme from glowing spooks and anybody who fell for it is a genuine retard.

oh you aren't the worst but god damn, a majority of you leafs are fucking retarded when it comes to politics

I will be voting for Maxime Bernier.

Attached: 1547413225538.jpg (480x720, 48K)

Attached: howdidyougetthiselectedagain.jpg (750x750, 79K)

Scheer is pro-life

SOON

Attached: 1548087525486.jpg (687x900, 107K)

Attached: bulb.jpg (1086x705, 158K)

Filename.

Peace out, you wasteful larping halfbreed.

Attached: twotermshalfbreed.jpg (2400x1800, 363K)

Attached: soon.jpg (533x400, 76K)

I’d vote for Bernier. Even if PPC doesn’t win this election, if enough people vote for it it’ll start getting exposure. Half of the people who vote know jack shit and will vote someone because they’ve seen their sign around

>leaf
>Trying to tell a burger what to do
Don't you have to go fight done dot heads for milk, faggot?

Attached: cher-clueless-as-if.jpg (500x284, 60K)

Trudeau is the only viable option, unless you want Canada to collapse.

I'll vote for the guy that openly shittalks niggers, pajeets, and chinks on television. Oh wait, that will never happen and this country is fucked either way.

Vote for Trudeau

Attached: 1499630800493.jpg (1028x585, 221K)