Apology from liberal to conservatives

I'm a liberal man and am vocal in my social groups about my politics. After news about Nick Sandmann and Jusse Smollett, I've decided that I need to take responsibility for some mistakes I've made.

*I'm hasty to judge situations, drawing conclusions before having the evidence.
*I make comments, verbally attacking individuals for political perspectives I don't agree with. This includes Nick Sandmann who is only a teenager, Trump supporters that I blamed for Smollett's attack, and a boy raising money for the border wall that I saw something about in the news.

After finding out that the Covington high school kids were misrepresented and that Smollett faked his own assault, I've had to do some soul searching.

I'm embarrassed for my behavior and wish that I were on the list of people being sued by Sandmann so that I could say sorry and face the embarrassment of owing him money. I wish that I could compensate conservative people in general; I've said awful things, discredited people unfairly, and applauded violence against them (for example, against Richard Spencer). I feel sorry enough that I would give part of every paycheck to someone like Spencer even though I'm against everything he stands for.

For what it's worth, I want to acknowledge that I'm scum, I'm not fit to lick your boots, and I'm sorry for the way I've acted. I'm open to suggestions for places I should donate or people I should offer compensation and apology to.

I'm sorry for my behavior and also sorry that I have no way to be held accountable for spreading misinformation and volatility.

Thank you for being witness to my apology.

Attached: 33896014-men-is-praying-in-the-kneel.jpg (323x450, 10K)

your apology will only be accepted after you repeat the following:
gas the kikes, race war now

Attached: 3C6340EB-FF0A-40C5-A4CC-22CAC72F4C4E.gif (320x183, 2.29M)

You could try educating yourself, so you don't make the same mistake again.
Seems to be way too much to ask of any liberal, though. After all, you already know everything, right?

I'm going to not comment on social media about this stuff anymore. When I feel angry or like I "need" to say something, I commit to reading about it instead and listening to more perspectives.

Dindu nuff'in

Attached: fuckU.png (500x583, 122K)

Soon you will learn about the jews

Go on

Attached: RestingMyAryanDick.jpg (1496x901, 170K)

I'm not sure what you mean by "go on".

Squeal piggy

Attached: SuckIt.jpg (255x390, 16K)

Is subservience and guilt required to be a liberal? Your grovelling is embarrassing. Imagine prostrating yourself to strangers.

This isn't a sexual thing, it's an apology.

>Devolves into spencer worship and suggests bootlicking is something to aspire to
nice troll but you went full retard at the end, could have been something beautiful

Yeah you can apologize a better way

Attached: RapeChart.png (680x868, 292K)

It's not about being liberal, it's about realizing how poorly I've behaved. Wanting to make good and show that I'm sorry is part of that. As a liberal, this isn't how I normally behave. This is a realization that I've been a trash human being.

Nah I'm just fucking around.

Attached: USIsraelHistory.png (1350x3570, 1.19M)

Fake. No liberal has ever admitted they were wrong in 100 years.

You may as well be shouting apologies into the ether. We arent hurt or upset by the inane ramblings of emotional retards, we pity and mock you. Just get better for your own sake and stoop seeking attention.

Though I doubt anyone on here is offended by me, I know that there are conservative people on here who agree that this is something that some liberal people do and I figured would appreciate hearing a liberal acknowledge it. I also figured it would be a place where people would have ideas or knowledge of who i might even compensate for the ideas I've facilitated in the past.

I need 10 - 15 grand so that I can get on my feet, help a young conservative out as reparations for the things you've done to, and money you've costed people like me

You are forgiven, Fren.

Attached: 1533765868586.png (700x700, 113K)

I don't have that kind of money. For whoever I were to pay, I could do frequent payments over a long period. Also, I was thinking a known conservative who would collect payment, not an user though I'm willing to hear you out.

Compensate yourself and your race.
Educate yourself on the coudenhove-kalergi plan, the frankfurt school of cultural marxism, the November revolution, the holodomor, miscegenation and genetic fitness.
True atonement will come when you further your racial heritage and protect it at all costs.

I'm not changing political positions, unless convinced otherwise. I'm not going to argue with you as I think that would defeat the purpose of my post. I just want to be more fair and civil with people I disagree with.

As long as we all stand in unison with Israel and Zionism, it doesn't matter what side you are on user :- )

So it's fine to petition and protest and spread ideas that cause blacks and liberals to get Gibs, but as a white conservative you deny me. I didn't say it had to be lump sum. You can make payments monthly.

The only apology is death.

This isn't what I was intending. Would you be willing to keep this anonymous if I paid you?

stfu and lurk more before posting we dont care about your apology

>I'm hasty to judge situations, drawing conclusions before having the evidence.

I provided you with information and evidence and you're sticking to your, admittedly, hastily drawn conclusions. Your apologies are hollow and you are pathetic. You don't want forgiveness, you want to be humiliated into some kind of perverted FINDOM by people you subconsciously believe to be better than yourself, I refuse to indulge in your grotesque, narcissistic submission further.

>Thank you for being witness to my apology.
So you're "using" an "strong/enemy" audience to cuck yourself, and you believe that by doing that you somehow will expiate your sins.

Sorry, no. You're wrong on many more levels than the ones you mentioned. And the way you're cucking yourself now talks about a sick relationship with yourself.

If you want to expiate your sins you need to tell your friends "IT'S OK TO BE WHITE", and defend that sincerely.

do you believe user?

do you believe IT'S OK TO BE WHITE?

Fight on my Caucasoid brother.

There's a difference between not treating trump supporters like they are stupid and violent and excepting nazism because I read a post by an user.

It is now! SQUEAL BITCH!

Attached: 1510002758924.gif (100x100, 39K)

Then how generous of you to bestow your prestigious acceptance of our lowly ways upon our own undeserving heads. Allow me to revel in my new found humanity.

You people really are detestable.

99% this is larp. If not, why are you still a liberal? The man a few posts before gave you important shit that will give you a look into why we feel the way we do towards the useful idiots called "liberals" (frankfurt school, kalergi plan, misgenation)Also why are you apologizing to a bunch of faggots on an message board? Post this on Faceberg to your dipshit friends. Nothing you said was false and you seem articulate enough to change their minds.

Also say race war now, gas the kikes. I'll vote for Bernie if you do

Thanks now fuck off

Im offended that you dare to even come on my board you fucking fag, turn that meme flag off and kill yourself on liveleak.
That would be a good apology for the much greater crime of shitting this place up even more.

Attached: 1531242380882.gif (300x200, 2.43M)

Yes I suppose so, what is an email I can reach you at? I'll accept payment in Bitcoin or through paypal

>hey guys I used to think you were all violent inhuman retards
>now I just think you're wrong
>appreciate my humility and accept my tokens

Do you realise how supercillious that is?

Also I'm very offended by the fact that you come into OUR space, as a liberal, and try to act superior and as if you hold superior views to ANYONE here, all people are equal? Are they not???

Read this book, and I promise you'll be healed of your sickness.

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 13K)

Where'd you drag this blog post from?? Someone needs to tell that faggot traitors get the rope. If he's really sorry, he can off a few of his leftist buddies and then himself. Only acceptable outcome besides full American Nazi Party membership

Maybe 4/10. The whole boot licking bit was a tad too much. You could have taken this thread for a real ride if you knew how to be sincere.

It's a gmail account - test dumby blog, all one word.

You’re not fit to lick my boots but you can tongue my anus anytime you fucking nigger.

I don't care about what you say until you actually change your actions

Patrick Little if youll only give money and not blood. He's one of only 10 confirmed non CIA backed anti Jew public figures

all you have to do to atone for your sins? is LITERALLY NOTHING. dont go on any more activism shit. just sit the fuck at home with all the other centrists, and let real people handle real shit. if all libtards just DID NOTHING but go about their OWN lives? the world would fix itself.

What even is this thread lmao. I escaped this shithole for a year and come back to this fucking nonsense, I thought 2016 was bad holy shit.

Attached: Dqud7jRV4AECanQ.jpg (566x551, 25K)

You sound like such a beta cuck. I’ll bet you’re always apologizing to groups of people you never had contact with. Your post is just another outlet for your white guilt. I’m calling you out not simply to insult you (you ugly fucking faggot libtard) but to give you more to ponder during your soul searching.

For what it's worth you can whisper that apology into the barrel of a 12ga.

So this is what it's like being on the receiving end of White Cuck Guilt?

> Yeah I can see why black people hate white allies the most. Begging for forgiveness without actually remedying anything... all for virtue signalling

Wow really trying tonget ahead of the apologist curve huh OP?

If you want forgiveness you should of that of that before you shat on everything sacred to us. Everything. You tainted everything.

> You silenced our voices
> Theaten our Rights
> Attack our livelihoods
> Call our history, beliefs and culture evil
> You call for our replacement, displacement, and atomization
> You destroyed our families and the purity of our women and children
> You spat on everything that we value in life
> Now you ask for forgiveness...

S

Dont listen to everyone else and kys... I don't want you taking the easy way out. I want you to reap the whirlwind.

Attached: 1550608812637.jpg (3005x3236, 3.97M)

lel fukin nigger suk my weewee

Attached: 1550723799887.jpg (852x480, 29K)

Rare glitch

Attached: 1550815343604.jpg (1186x615, 130K)

Digits don't lie - this place has become even worse.

He backed out, just like a liberal to abandon a poor conservative, so he can continue to back only those who share his worldviews and the globalist elites who shape his views

I just don't want my personal info shared. If I were donating to someone who was a public figure, who had been wronged in a way that I would have supported, it would be different. With you all, you could take my personal info, share it on here and news with me personally. I don't want that.

Stop asking for gibs disguised as a conservative nigger. I see right through this charade!

You're a fucking pussy nigga

Attached: roastiebtfo.gif (244x195, 3.18M)

donate to Count Dankula, the dude got his life ruined by people like you. Although I think he might not take donations, because he's not a fucking dumb niggers who needs the charity of others . Kill yourself you fucking cuckold

Oh no, now you are a nazi

Attached: 1549949183017m.jpg (769x1024, 66K)

Being a wimpy guilty fuck is exactly why you've been a liberal. You feel guilty for judging. You feel guilty for being white. You feel guilty for being male. You feel apologetic for everyone and everything because life is hard and unfair. You're a weak bitch. Man up you puss and stop with the guilt already.

How would the left react if one of us decided to apologize? Would they accept it graciously knowing they changed our minds? Or would they sperg out and double down on the attacks because now we have admitted that we were wrong and deserve to be punished? The left has already burned the bridges and made it impossible for reconciliation.

I accept your apology.

kek, this is top tier bait right up there with the Trump nuclear codes pasta, 10/10 user, well done.

Sounds to me like you're just a self loathing narcissist trying to get off, because the only person you would need to apologise to is yourself for being so foolish and letting it affect your world view. The only thing I care about is if you change.