I LOVE CNN!!!

> Be black
> Want to be nigger famous like Jussie Smollett
> Go to convenience store, middle of the day
> Tie up white woman working the register
> Get lighter fluid, douse it all over woman
> Light her on fire, for no reason whatsoever
> Go home to see your face all over CNN

#CNN, 24/7/365 news network, that has to make up fake news just to fill air time, not a single mention of your crime. CNN has such low expectations of black people, as a race, that a black person lighting a random woman on fire for no reason whatsoever isn't even worth mentioning.

> Blackpilled

liveleak.com/view?t=sfyDx_1550791158

Attached: ILUVCNN.png (670x333, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tylerpaper.com/update-palestine-police-arrest-suspect-accused-of-robbing-convenience-store/article_0f24c994-362a-11e9-878f-efe8f3cd1d05.html
dailywire.com/news/18509/san-fran-transit-we-refuse-release-crime-amanda-prestigiacomo
quora.com/Why-do-people-say-“dindu-nuffin”-to-black-people
kltv.com/2019/02/21/police-arrest-suspect-armed-robbery-accused-duct-taping-clerk-setting-customer-fire/
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yYDpRueAYBI
youtube.com/watch?v=8UD6h5yXaA0
foxnews.com/us/texas-man-duct-tapes-store-clerk-and-customer-sets-customer-on-fire-during-robbery-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Blackpilled.png (683x378, 398K)

Still wypipos fault

There should be a special division that just goes and kills niggers like this without due process

Attached: #CNN.png (671x349, 373K)

Lol when she takes her shirt off you can see her boobs!!!!!!!!

Attached: 24-7-coverage.jpg (1164x349, 149K)

The rage I feel now is surreal

Attached: 1549992670791.png (560x645, 243K)

and this gets no coverage

if the races were reversed this would be on the news for months

Nigger was from TX
tylerpaper.com/update-palestine-police-arrest-suspect-accused-of-robbing-convenience-store/article_0f24c994-362a-11e9-878f-efe8f3cd1d05.html

lololololLOLOLOL simply epik

This is why niggers got lynched back in the day.

I HATE NIGGERS

Attached: 1537480924699.gif (480x481, 1.65M)

Titties.

Nigger Doing His Thing why would CNN report user?

This is a real hate crime. This needs attention and exposure

Why is this not on the news.

Do you think it would be possible for everyone who wanted to on /pol to fund and broadcast our own news channel?

Attached: 8BEADE1B-DD16-423E-924E-15435E4F01CB.jpg (692x960, 99K)

AND IM NATE HIGGERS

Why would a Nigger burning a White be news, get real.

What would be the point? The only people that would read it would be Jow Forums, and in that case you'd might as well just read Jow Forums

he dindu nuffin he was tryna get his life back togetha

Attached: 1544661812555.png (600x685, 625K)

Because it doesn't fit their agenda and encourage niggers to kill the competitives for (((them)))

"If we were to regularly feed the news media video of crimes on our system that involve minority suspects, particularly when they are minors, we would certainly face questions as to why we were sensationalizing relatively minor crimes and perpetuating false stereotypes in the process,"

dailywire.com/news/18509/san-fran-transit-we-refuse-release-crime-amanda-prestigiacomo

>When the feel is so surreal that you squirm like an eel

Attached: 1509011838608.png (1711x960, 1.54M)

The news is owned and run by kikes who only push antiwhite propaganda. Are you new?

hey look on the brightside. her wageslaving days are over

Attached: Creeper sophie.jpg (1920x2798, 1.11M)

Great image. That really was a good movie though. I recommend everyone watch it. City of God.

>Jarvis, target Israel

>false stereotypes
>that are true
mfw

Attached: 1531818749720.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

Jow Forums pls try to amplify this video. The world is more red pilled than you think, they just have a warped view because they never see this stuff, only antiwhite fake news.

If this was a white guy burning a black chick it'd be the top news story for a fucking year, and legislation would end up getting passed behind it making whites burning blacks an extra-double-super-hatecrime punishable by public flaying.

The fucking awakening has begun.

Typical nigger criminality. Whites that feel pity for niggers must be demon possessed. See minds.com/colinflaherty for a thousand more examples.

when is this from?

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS NOT A HATE CRIME?!?! FUCK THE DAY IF THE ROPE CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!

>Why do people say “dindu nuffin” to black people?
quora.com/Why-do-people-say-“dindu-nuffin”-to-black-people

Attached: Capture.png (630x530, 448K)

He was captured today. The attack was today.

Attached: whitepower.jpg (770x1000, 331K)

Going on right now, quick go check CNN

No name
No mention of the respective races
No comment section

It was 2 women, the clerk and a random customer. The customer was the one that was burned badly, mostly her head, neck, and face.

Imagine being reminded of this shit every time you look in the mirror. I wouldn't blame her if she never wanted to look at another race other than her own for the rest of her life.

lol, and this still isn't a "hate crime" somehow.

This is why you should assassinate journalists. This is exactly why they keep inventing these fake hate crimes. Because some stupid fucking nigger will most definately go out and murder a white person before the truth is uncovered. The journalists are putting hits on white americans with every lie they speak. Murder them.

Why should we give these complete dirt bags the time of day? Fuck them. CNN did the right thing not "reporting" on this. Get your fucking priorities right Jow Forums

Multiple news stations in Texas reporting on it. No comments. Local news stations do that same shit on "sensitive" stories here in Wisconsin too.

Attached: 1533244049741.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Expert firefighting skills from this clearly not Chinese lady, thank God

you should literally kill yourself

>Murder them.
FLAGGED! GO AWAY GLOW-NIGGER. Jow Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE.

>implying the US wouldn't be a better place if normie news regularly got more people to hate niggers again

I tried. I realized i didnt deserve to die. People like you do.

Hi moshie

Attached: 4291593D-8778-4B82-9B41-D566B862D202.jpg (720x414, 57K)

non ironically this.
if shit ever kicked off like civil war level. i want to see every "journalist" from msnbc and cnn hanging from light posts

Heres a couple journalists.

Attached: 1549312017979.jpg (630x800, 120K)

if white men had any balls left they’d have started massacreing all journalists, news anchors, etc by now. shit’s over.

No you are trash and destructive to the world and yourself apparently. You are scum of the earth, not the Earth.

Nigger raped a white woman in my town.

Attached: E4EE4AF5-C4BC-448C-8451-BAF78C962D82.png (1125x2436, 2.42M)

>Happened in Palestine

literally could not give a fuck

kltv.com/2019/02/21/police-arrest-suspect-armed-robbery-accused-duct-taping-clerk-setting-customer-fire/

Youre not arths retard.

>when is this from?
Lazy fuck. Today.

more white Americans die each year by hands of niggers and Mexicans than any terrorist attack

the more you know

Attached: NBCs_The_More_You_Know.jpg (500x328, 30K)

No no no no no. Stop glowing up my board, asshole.
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Attached: polIsABoardOfPeace.png (303x225, 119K)

They'll find him, charge him, sentence him and he'll get less than 10 years. Screenshot this.

Attached: 1472840055384.png (600x600, 262K)

>dindu no nuffin

Attached: 7DD65203-835A-4C68-A59C-71D4879FC834.png (1125x2436, 2.39M)

You better start wearing some body armor.
youtube.com/watch?v=yYDpRueAYBI

Attached: provocateur.png (1067x321, 22K)

this, 100% seriously. if you want the most consolidated, disgusting fucking white hating, subversive, rich kike, you want a journalist. simply indiscriminately killing all of these white hating scumfucks would probably instantaneously reverse white misfortune

Well yeah. The white women didn't die.

I love Electric Wizard but your response is the typical autist edgy Jow Forums faggot. Why do you even want to live if your only friends are anonymous? The world is a better place without you, kill yourself.

Wtf can’t you assholes post screenshot of milkers???

we need RWDS

Attached: 62DAFD3E-AE5D-4AD1-A9B1-E173168067F6.jpg (498x497, 45K)

Just the product of shit genes and a terrible community

Attached: 1547528747644m.jpg (533x1024, 99K)

This Nigger needs to stay on the Street to keep recruiting Trump Voters.

Dank band

Attached: 1532913255618.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

The only way CNN would report it if some white Samaritan shot that nigger then they'd claim it was a hate crime.

Ill murder you before i kill myself. Get that through your fucking head.

Unironically this

>Wahhh, the news isn't reporting the news I want them to in the way I want them to say! Wahh!
WTF happened to the right, why'd they just turn into a bunch of crying white kids? This is a local story at best. Did FOX News even report it?

youtube.com/watch?v=8UD6h5yXaA0

This guy gets it.

You ain't going to do shit because you're just a pathetic keyboard SJW warrior like every fucking liberal trash on Twitter. Your just going to live a pathetic meaningless empty life feeling sorry for yourself blaming society for all your problems. Youre just a bitch.

>(((news)))
has anyone ever notice that CNN and FoxNews run the exact same fucking stories? Neither network will cover this

Attached: mfw2.jpg (1440x1080, 97K)

Travon Martin is a local story, at best
Mike Brown is a local story, at best
Random Nigger shot is a local story, at best

based original Sim

Me and my friends are not looking so bad these days...almost necessary

Attached: 4BD2AC74-39E4-4967-B649-9A51676C261B.gif (500x500, 463K)

Sorry sweetie but racism = power or some shit so not a hate crime.

DUMB nigger thinks he can light the trail of lighter fluid like in the movies.
When can we kill niggers indiscriminately at will as public service ?

Did you hear about that coast guard? Id wear some body armor if i were you.

Would it make people racist or would it prove niggers are shit aswell as a sub species

>Wanting the same amount of coverage when a black man assaults, binds, and disfigures a white woman compared to when a black jew fakes an assault on himself is being a "crying white kid"
foxnews.com/us/texas-man-duct-tapes-store-clerk-and-customer-sets-customer-on-fire-during-robbery-police

You've chased all the cops off the board with your bootlicker bullshit

He will be released in a day or two, judge will order him to apologize and say that he needs counseling that the state will pay for, so he can re integrate into society.

This is about right for California.

OPERATION 30

Stop overreacting. It's not like he smiled at an Indian or anything.

Who cares
Whites would rather just take it and die than be racist

They are opinion networks. What is there to talk about in this story. .
>well this happened, that sucks.
Jow Forums is fucking retarded for thinking they will go off on racist rants about exterminating all niggers just because 1 black guy did something heinous.

At least that had something to discuss. That is a much better example of how the media is fucking things up. Let's see if their are white riots in the streets over this act... I'm going to say no, because no one really cares.

Ya people are retarded, he should of killed himself..

Y'all call this man a glow nigger but he has the right idea. Only a direct strike to the upper crust will make them rethink their views.

>reality would make people racist