Why does Jewtube pretend that he doesn't exist?

Why does Jewtube pretend that he doesn't exist?

Attached: pewdiepie-middle-finger-1487329822-list-handheld-0.png (640x360, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzF-JEZ1RMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Either/or
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dickriding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a white male that doesn't hate his own race.

he's an annoying faggot

he is everything they hate

because whites face constant discrimination. whites are truly the most oppressed.

(((dailystormer))) is behind the pewd spam

Attached: pewds dailystormer 3.jpg (842x840, 103K)

>he's an annoying faggot
agree

thanks for greentexting the part of the post you agree with

>thanks for greentexting the part of the post you agree with
I don't see the problem

>I don't see the problem

This asshole doesn't even make any sense. He has no message, or or platform.
He doesn't care about anything/anyone but himself and you can see that from his vids. His content makes NO FUCKING SENSE and it's not supposed to. His fan base it are around 12 years old.
Why are you watching his vids? His political opinions are no different from a retarded 12 year old on reddit. Pewdiepie is not funny, He does not care about your future, he does not care anything in life because none of it will ever affect him.

because they can't get rid of him not all 80 million of his subs would care but 20 mil 40? that is something jewtube doesn't want to deal with so the best thing they can do is pretend he doesn't exist and let him do what he wants

Pewdiepie represents old youtube, old interet culture. People making videos they like because they are funny, saying whatever they want because it is a creative outlet. Nu-Tube is all about creating an advertiser friendly environment. People who say outrageous, edgy, or offensive things scare away advertisers. Youtube sees pewdiepie as a problem because he is the most subscribed creator on their platform, in a sense, he represents the platform. Pewdiepie is no conservative but he isn't afraid to make fun of progressivism, or crack jokes about women, etc..
Youtube is also almost certainly staffed by SJW types, so their is a personal vendetta element as well.

He has a hot dick.

>I can't get rid of him
Figure it out if you don't want your grandchildren to be niggers.

Eat shit, Felix. We all know Marzia is a trap.
Soon, faggot. Soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzF-JEZ1RMo

he doesn't fit their vision of discrimination and oppression to freedom of speech

Does he need to have a message, plus, have you seen his last video?

What's jewtube, is it like a YouTube for kikes?

Holy fucking shit, son, you definitely haven't been paying attention to what that site shills and who's in charge.

I wonder why...

Attached: 617089EC-3AE8-4243-AE41-E7BBC129896B.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

If people are going to defend him, then yes, I would expect some sort of message. I saw his last video. It's no different than his countless other "Give me money. Haha. I'm just like you." videos.

Because he drops very subtle red pills. He's actually very good at it. You can tell he's unhappy with what happened to Sweden.

he reps wizards like JBP and Elon Musk

hes a good goy

Wouldn't he have the lift to start his own video sharing website? Call it pewtube. Alot of ppl would jump on I think.

No you don't need a message. Not everything is political. Nothing actually matters but numbers. Put down your social studies book and go read Plato's Philosophy of Mathematics.

So we agree.

antipew shills ITT hilarious

Attached: 1550771499632.jpg (300x300, 31K)

My 10 year old son worships him and asked me about Kirkagaard today. Thanks pewdiepie for talking about white things

They don't control him and for all intents and purposes he genuinely seems to
A) enjoy what he does
B)realize society is not as it should be but that popular opinion is that everything is awesome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Either/or

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Because he's teaching our kids how to be nazis

Attached: 1532412485167.png (715x3119, 401K)

Because youtube gets lots of ad revenue from Disney, who also pays pew’s salary.

Fun fact, Disney paused their ads on youtube because of child predator videos and comments like elsagate, even though Disney finances Elsagate videos through a sub company.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dickriding

That's you.

His girlfriend is Italian you retard
>MUH MEDS AREN'T WHITE
shut the fuck up

I watch him with my kid. It’s quality wholesome entertainment.

Attached: a3546ra546b46 3134.png (822x605, 142K)

Facebook is such cancer

From a business perspective, they don’t want him to leave. The #1/#2 highest viewer channel going to another platform would snowball that platform into being serious competition for YouTube.
It doesn’t matter if Styx or Sargoy go fuck off to Gab or BitChute... but Pewdiepie would cause a mass traffic rush to whatever platform he decided to go to

He just did a huge push to get more subscribers. He's not going anywhere on his own, but jewgle isn't going to ban him either because that would be a terrible business move.

this is why I never use faceberg

You are a gay nigger, and I fee for your offsping. He/she deserves better. An attention whore should never be a role model for a kid (but if you are that shit stain)... It's understandable why this shit exists. What's important is that we know what needs to be destroyed before it permeates to our children.

He hates his race for dating an Italian?

>this whole post

>

Italians aren't Meds, though

Infamy.org

You're pretty spot on. Pewds also has the most subscribers so if jewtube decides to kick him off for bullshit reasons all of his subscribers are going to want blood. YouTube wanting to get rid of comments just goes to show that they dont care about the people on their site.

Cyber 8 is also another good example. Some Polish motherfucker makes avant garde tier 3D animation videos about stuff people know about. These videos while being disturbing and usually hilarious represents something somebody makes for the sake of entertainment. YouTube takes down Cyber 8's videos because they are not advertiser friendly even though the kind of shenanigans Logan Paul pulls off in real life makes Cyber 8 look like a priest. YouTube is completely biased for the (((agenda))) and the only way they couldn't bully you on their site is if you have so much influence that they wouldn't dare try to fuck with you in the first place

Attached: 1550731153561.gif (384x216, 1006K)

That's actually not a bad idea
Doesn't he lurk?
Let's summon him

Attached: 1512688872071.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

>Dating an Italian means you hate your (white) race
?????

>SHILLS SHILS!
t. Schizo

huh nigga?

Attached: 54EBC5C5-D8E6-49EB-910A-441E202A79BA.png (300x256, 102K)

What?

Okay I'm not the only one

kek, get fucked kikel

Attached: 2uagy2.jpg (470x298, 27K)

(rolling)

Attached: 1546573152930.gif (164x275, 1.98M)

I know this is bait but if real you're a child abuser.

Unironically more influential than Hitler

Interesting

roh????

They can't drop him, because they're terrified that he has enough followers to give another platform enough of a boost to create an actual rival website. All they can really do is pretend he's not there.

Haha man that kid trolled the fuck out of them

Psh pewds was the start of nu-youtube. It was a great trick of his to get this website which always despised him to fall in love with him through simple dog whistles without having to commit to everything and acting like some martyr for free speech when he's just a money grubbing faggot.

>HERP DERP

>YOU ARENT WHITE
*gobbles down 3 big macs*
>RACE TRAITOR
*is less than 50% white*

>JEWRP
just tell me how you hurt right now

Attached: 1550778951743.jpg (700x702, 108K)

>then hitlur
Didn't even know who it was until I read this thread.

>delusions.jpg
Yup. Schizo.

delouse jew

Attached: 1550781623657.png (500x500, 979K)

Exactly. Who the fuck is Hitler?

HAIL PEWDIEPIE
HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL VICTORY

Attached: 92524048.jpg (1280x731, 403K)

He could take the whole thing down, so they have to tread carefully. If they antagonize him, they then have to do something about it or public will get on them about “le ebil white man”. But, jewtube, also knows that pewds is one of their biggest names with millions of loyal zoomer fans. If he left, and went to an alternative site, it would actually catch on and could start pulling traffic from YouTube, thus weakening the strategic stranglehold on online video streaming that allows them to censor and control
the narrative. In this case, it’s best for them to just let him carry on and try to avoid drawing attention to him.

Because they want to Tseries to win. After which they will start banning many YouTubers and really cranking corporate shilling to eleven.

>paranoia intensifies

My kids love Pewdiepie. I'm working on creating the most redpilled children ever.

Attached: Screenshot_20190219-175238.png (2880x1440, 1.48M)

What could he possibly mean by this?
At least i'm not the only one confused

Attached: 1463644203006.png (640x480, 137K)

Kids use Jow Forums. Or do you really think there are no b&'s here? Compared to this shit pile pewds is tame.

Jew tube only pretends to hate him as he now pushes the vaccine agenda.

Pewds is literally making children retarded now.

Attached: Saturn.gif (500x500, 949K)

What is this?

Attached: c3b9bnlmmyix.png (600x512, 673K)

suck my balls kike they all know and you're failing hard grovelling like a scorned bitch

Attached: 263h30n.jpg (735x490, 83K)