What is causing this Jow Forums?

Attached: 3FF14980-594F-47DD-B52F-57EDABC5359C.jpg (828x1031, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatemap.com/
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By expanding the definition of hate groups

Hell, if a church gets caught preaching the gospel it is registered as a hate group.

Southern Poverty Law is a hate group

Attached: DyVEWTRWwAUU8Ah.jpg orig.jpg (995x889, 103K)

SPLC

Man, I just hate that.

(((They))) are getting everyone to drink the "hate is on the rise" kool-aid and using it as an excuse to censor wrongthink.

Fpbp

Was coming in to say exactly this

fpbp

this

any predominantly white church is probably classified as a hate group, there is a war coming

this

they hate, anybody that questions jews

Awesome, where can I find a list of these Patriots?

Fpbp. Also failure of multiculturalism.

we are getting sick of niggers

Don't forget spics!

Attached: 1547674877125.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

>SPLC
>A fucking leaf
Thread checks out.

Attached: trash.jpg (584x649, 101K)

Oh wow. Soviet Poverty Lie Center and (((Bloomberg))) teaming up to lay down the facts

Absolutely this.

>have one kike leftist group be the arbiter of what is and isn't hate
>woah the hate groups conveniently go up when a right-winger is in office but stagnate or go down when a left-winger is in office
it's so boring

Attached: 1547445167381.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

stinky germanic feets

Attached: german feets.png (750x1000, 418K)

Play stupid games.
Win stupid prizes.
It's quite simple.
Everyone's a kike now

Attached: dumbshits.png (949x1027, 611K)

It's true because someone wrote it on the internet.

Came here to say this. Now I need to wipe off my chest

fakehatemap.com/
fakehatecrimes.org/

Attached: 1CF3A5E1-E1CB-4D7A-B2D1-BADA50613CB9.jpg (396x384, 23K)

is utah cucked for not having hate groups even according to the new definitions? or are mormons just really that gay?

SPLC .

>splc
haha. arent they getting sued right now putting people on the list that are not supposed to be on the list?

When one of your countries two available political parties is basically a hate group, it makes it hard to be on the opposite side and hold in one's aggression.

this is what's causing it

Attached: mtn dew.webm (640x800, 1.36M)

leftist hysteria

>number of members at all time low

> SPLC
> Still have my name up as a white supremacist
> Giving a gift to the gods and talking about it makes you a bad goyim.

Trusting the southern poverty law center.

multiculturalism. It doesn't fucking work.

What the fuck? Is this a supercut of some youtube prank video?

no sir, it is made 100% unironically
she has many followers

what kind of hate groups are they? and how is hate group defined?

Yea its funny, I heard on the radio today that "Antisemitism is highest its been, in France, sense world war 2. 7 Jewish people have been killed in the 9 years in France." Doesn't sound like its on the rise to me

"In the last 9 years*

Well, are you going to list all 1,020 or not?

I want to see what Bloomberg and CBS News consider hate groups

Its not true unless any conservative, Christian, white and male automatically constitutes an instance of hate.

this. they keep casting a wider net and be surprised when theres more fish

Are you sure? I think natural multiculturalism could work but not this psuedo one where kikes push people together for the sake of erroding society.

You're forgetting the fact that mean words, especially those said anonymously on the internet, are literally worse than murder.

And another fpbp.

>she has many followers

lol please link them. I'm interested to see what they're like based on this being unironic.

And allocating more reasources, a la Soros, to track them. It’s all to create a narrative and spam it.

Fuck kikes

Attached: sleazecore BR.jpg (2448x3060, 1.52M)

Fpbp. Came to make this comment.

Yes.

The SPLC is a terrorist group. They got a guy to shoot up a Christian organization by calling it a hate group.

99% of people in America don’t think this much into and will just hear and believe this in passing. Doing nothing let’s the propaganda propagate.

This is fucking great

Jews being SUPER annoying

Let me guess OP,

Acountry invaded by Brown Goblins for decades with nothing being done, and controlling Israeli Proxy Leaders everywhere in our Media, Politics, Education, Law?

fpbp.

Also, pic related.

Attached: 1547501729510.png (899x899, 784K)

Well in 2017 they listed 233 black nationalism groups while white nationalism groups were at 100 so either the news know normal people wont care about this stuff since its just masturbatory material for money scam shell companys made up of lawyers and for gotcha post made by people in bubbles who dont go outside or they dont want to look racist when they have to talk about black nationalist.

This. The splc is just a public image mafia.
>nice gun club you got there
>be a shame if people started thinking it was an anti government militia
>but this could all go away if you'd do the right thing and make a generous donation to Black Lives Matter, and while you're at it make your leader a Hispanic woman

>Mfw no hate group in my area

Attached: 24f19909e18ea6c82cfcb0f0ef60b366d049b46c61c40958c678c4379d116029.png (543x440, 176K)

America doesn't even have a culture. Its just many races on a corporate patch of land called America. Use your brain.

>she
What the fuck.

Attached: tucker-carlson-1024x534.jpg (1024x534, 40K)

Fuck he already crushed op

>Southern Poverty Law Center
>Getting sued so much they moved their money to overseas shell accounts
>Being trustworthy

Attached: 1470745109028.jpg (600x809, 64K)

They are gunning hard for mormons.
They havent “listed” them but they are actively trying to destroy them.

/thread
came here to post this

> Hate groups
> Groups designated not by an objective measure, but by a partisan organization that literally owes its modern existence to donations sent in to fight hate groups

> Why so many pol

>What is causing this Jow Forums?

The casual use of the term "hate group."

POSTING PEPE'S

Attached: 1524780642134.png (800x769, 131K)

The SPLC is a left wing Jew organization that labels everything and everything a hate group.

Where doe the Southern Poverty Lie Center rank the Black Israelites, who openly stand on street corners and loudly call for the murder of whitey? Are they on the same tier as the KKK or maybe further down, right next to Louder with Crowder?

This says it all really.
Kikes hate us, they want us annihilated and will use the worse means imaginable of destroying our very lands to do it.

Attached: never forget.jpg (1024x1021, 398K)

Something something Weimar America
Something something the flood is coming

They all moved to Idaho a few years back

More muslims means more hate groups. Muslims hate jews and blacks.

I sure hope they didn't forget to count themselves.

What a bold faced lie. But I wouldn't doubt that in this era of rootlessness even Whites have begun to believe that they have no culture.

Attached: stoddard_america.jpg (333x499, 44K)

>look at Hawaii
>see white supremacist group
>”The Right Stuff”
eh, I think they are making a bit of a stretch.

Surely not the attack on the average every day, God fearing white person

fpbp again

And the biggest hate group of all?
RICH PEOPLE.
Why do you think they all buy homes up and away on hills and behind gates?
They hate everybody, including the poors.
But once again, aggression is aimed downward towards the poor people who don't have the financial means to buffer themselves from the decisions RICH PEOPLE make that affect society.
Example? Oh, let's see. Formally clean white towns in Socal being turned into hispanic shanty towns? Hmm.
Tech companies skirting laws and weak regulation to acquire massive profits and fuck the housing market?
Take Valve software, which makes the most money per employee. What would happen if they were to suddenly disppear?
Nothing at all. The people making games will still be making games. The only thing that would happen is a shit ass company that has been breaking laws, exploiting mental illness, and siphoning profits for a decade goes bye bye.
The real haters are the predators at the top who exploit, exploit, exploit.
Their excuse? "Rewrite the laws if you dont like it".
Awesome. I suggest everyone start behaving like corporations.
First angle of attack? STOP TIPPING.
Tipping isnt a law, and if a business tries to trespass you for not tipping, sue them for discrimination.
Let these assholes raise wages or add an auto tip to the total and force these cunt business owners to put effort into hiring good employees.

Holy shit you're absolutely right. Not even joking.

Absolutely I can not wait for them to make being a Trump supporter into a hate group.

See that dot in the far southeast corner of Alabama? That's a well-known honeypot KKK group in Cottonwood started by a agent who is basically a political-clone of David Duke, and they obviously dont do shit.

So just remember they are including all of the honeypots on this map.

Attached: 1545158035171m.jpg (1024x760, 146K)

Yup

No it isn’t
You don’t know what we do or even have a basic understanding of the type of work we’ve done
I’m just glad we’re on the right side of this war

The number of niggers is also at an all time high.

water

Attached: nrcs143_011472.gif (688x577, 30K)

They think anti-lynching laws will save the from the day of the rope.

That's all?

Attached: 3453245.jpg (1800x1099, 336K)

The thing is although hate crimes have gone up a bit in the last couple of years if you look at the 20 year trend they are still trending down, just like how violent crime in general has been trending down since the early 90s. I sincerely believe there is a demographic in society that thrives on fighting against the classic idea of the ignorant, violent bigot however since these types of individuals are increasingly vanishing people who commit "softer" types of bigotry are thrown in the same bucket. Yeah race hate or hate based on gender, religion or sexual orientation is fucked but the guy who isn't comfortable around blacks isn't the equivalent of the guy who bashes a queer.

>according to the SPLC

The SPLC causes hate groups. They plot the demise of red-blooded American men that aren't willing to be sacrificed to globohomos and let their kids cocks be chopped to turn them into sex toys for kikes.

That's the definition of hate to the SPLC: not just gobbling kike cock.

The people making the report.
They have changed the definition of Hate Crime (well it is how they make their money so its in their interest).

>Remember the hall cost goy
>Don't build a wall
>Also remember to give Israel another generous aid package
>Oh yeah boycotting Israel is illegal don't forget about that too
>Not giving Israel aid is boycotting, don't do that, it's antisemitic

Attached: 1537190286521 (1).png (400x284, 34K)

You do not deserve quads. But, since I'm white and morally compelled to do what is right, I check them anyway.

I still hope the syphilitic chancre on a gay dog's anus pops in your mouth.

Attached: 1545538121398.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Based

Attached: 1.jpg (960x720, 107K)

Quite frankly I can live with niggers, but spics are literal goblins.

Wait, but isn't the SPLC just a jewish led white genocide organization?
So based