Muscular Conservatism

Every self respecting conservative man should be hitting the Gym and getting Strong

Mark my words
No one respects a weak beta male

Attached: BFCB6168-C027-41D0-A26F-C52BC9829D4B.jpg (800x800, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cock size is more important

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

I'm trying. but Im 32 and my t levels aren't optimal for growth anymore

I wish it was easy to get TRT for me as it is for a tranny FTM

I've got a big bepis and it's really not

That's toxic masculinity. You know that guy tries to win everything he competes in. Piece of shit if you ask me.

Why should we lift? To attract women who are on birth control? To bring more white babies into this evil, shit world? To makes ourselves tired so we're easier to manage, like a prison inmate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscular_Christianity

Everyone who is not in shape is a degenerate and will get the rope

Based

You know shit
Fat and weak faggot

>making white babies is bad
>lifting makes you tired
lol eat shit JIDF you can barely get up the stares.

this

Attached: ifonly.png (1225x857, 1.4M)

LMFAO

>those digits

I try to work out but im physically frail and older now so its really only inconsequentially staving off the inevitable. pretty sure I cant even generate muscle at this point of physical degradation

KEK

This. Started hitting the gym January 2nd. Never felt better in my life. I've always been a skinny guy with a little musculature, but now I am really seeing the gains 2 months in. Looking forward to getting to a comfortable level like OP's pic and then maintaining.

Just go to the doctor

no one respects artificial muscles either

Feminists and Jews prefer us to be weak, flabby, and out of breath.

>Every self respecting conservative man should be hitting the Kike Zog puppets like Trump and getting De-Kiked in their philosophies.

Fixed it for you OP

Attached: 195CF2D9-3640-40EE-9E30-B48EF9A56BF6.png (768x1024, 572K)

Silly bastard, that stuff is just for making eunuchs.

glol

I never understood obsession with gym and muscles.
Will bigger and denser muscles stop bullets? No? Then what's the point?
>Every self respecting conservative man should be hitting the shooting range and improving his aim for the upcoming happenings
Also you're a faggot OP.

muscles get some attention but the effort invested is better spent on a career path

Attached: delete2.jpg (1836x1508, 472K)

lol

Lifting does make you tired it actually gives you energy because your body benefits greatly from exercise.. I’ve been lifting for 14 years and the times where I wasn’t lifting weren’t as energetic as the days I did lift.

You are wrong and don’t have experience to back your claims.. just assumptions and excuses

Attached: lul.jpg (395x401, 59K)

The main benefit is discipline, it's a very stoical practice to introduce temporary discomfort for long term gain, rather than the hedonistic model of temporary pleasure leading to long term discomfort.

defy medical

ywia

Attached: RonPaul_04.jpg (720x720, 93K)

You are the faggot

any discipline died off for me after 3 years like with any hobby I do

props to the gymbros tho that do it everyday for years on end for their entire evening. they have godmode mental commitment

REMINDER: These DYELmode teenagers weren't even doing any heavy lifts or eating for major gains. Every single man in America could look like this, should look like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

The state of the body is not just an aesthetic matter, it is a spiritual matter. The sickness and moral decay of our fallen secular society is reflected in the state of the public's physique. The body is the temple of the soul. When that body is weak, obese, short of breath, diseased, if shows that the soul within is weak, in dire need of healing.

Fitness is a duty. Start lifting.

Lifting is a never ending journey my friend.. be careful when you take long breaks.. your body will want to put on fat the longer you put off lifting so just don’t take extended breaks and eat cheat meals every day for 2 weeks.. Christmas break is a set back time for example lol

Is this natty tho

Feminists’ ideal male physique: Harvey Weinstein (fat) or Jared Kushner (bean stalk).

based.

If you aren't in the gym lifting, working to provide for your family, you better be at the range sharpening your skills. Men were made for strenuous lives. a sedentary life destroys a man physically, mentally and ultimately morally.

Attached: quote-americanism-means-the-virtues-of-courage-honor-justice-truth-sincerity-and-hardihood-theodore- (850x400, 60K)

everything looks natty but the abs. they look too lean and defined but he might be a cardio track and field freak which have intense core regiments, so its possible

wouldnt make sense to cheat the abs only if the rest looks normal

No faggot, you lift for your own benefit. Attracting women is just a side benefit.

>45-90 minutes
>entire evening

How long do you spend doing other things all evening if you only need an hour or less to truly get a good workout.

If you can’t, then you aren’t doing it right

Be vain and lift bros. And don't jerk off either. And make lots of babies even though they'll just be cattle for the Jew globalists.

sodomite thread

gym I go to (utah) is 80% white, 15% mexicans and 5%mixed or black. I do sometimes wonder how many of them are white nationalist.

Attached: DUKE2020.png (960x720, 1.26M)

You probably look like shit and can’t even do twenty push ups without vomiting

>I just don't have enough time
Common excuse of people who eat take out meals for dinner and watch 4 hours of Netflix homo trash every night.
I get through my big lifts, some accessories for fun, and run a mile within an hour per night. Everyone has enough time to workout during the day. The capacity for human whining and cope is almost endless unfortunately.

yes... no question doesn't look juiced to me.

This

>4 posts all about men's muscular bodies
you are a sodomite

I don’t give a shit about you 2bh
I only care about myself

Sure, but only as long as you spend at least as much time in the library reading.

>the way we solve whites going extinct by being afraid to embrace anything but individualism, is to dive fully into indvidualism and try to out compete each other in the most barbaric and niggerish way imaginable

this is why white IQ is dropping and it doesnt even matter that much if whites go extinct or not at this rate

we are becoming the niggers, and the niggers are becoming ultraniggers

it becomes counter productive after an hour and a half of continuous workout. however, i was simply pointing out the people at the gym that reside all evening doing workouts and chatting rather than making an excuse

if you saw my original cb pic you should have known the context...

>in the most barbaric
I love how you say that as if though it were a bad thing.
I bet a Chad fucked the girl you had the hots for, while she didn't even know you existed.
All of human existence is a barbaric competition you dumb cunt.

>just educate yourself about ZOG
What good is that if you can’t run fast enough from ZOG’s tanks?
>just hit the shooting range, that’s all you need
What good is that if you can’t carry enough ammo?
>if you appreciate muscles, you’re a homo
Amazing how many excuses folks can come up with when they simply don’t want to do something.

>I bet a Chad fucked the girl you had the hots for, while she didn't even know you existed.

ive never been interested in a girl who didnt give me more than enough chance to fuck or date her

>All of human existence is a barbaric competition you dumb cunt.

except for the last 00.001% of it where we became civilized and started acting like actual human beings

I’m nearly 300lbs, but I’m worried if I suddenly start doing heavy cardio I could like, die. Is it cool to suddenly start doing cardio and losing tons of weight? Of course I would change to hunter gatherer diet

>except for the last 00.001% of it where we became civilized and started acting like actual human beings
I don't know. I often think about cracking someone's skull open with a hammer.
Maybe that's just me.

Attached: 1549787110857.jpg (583x468, 50K)

Dude, you’re the first one who brought up the subject of competition.

>The state of the body is not just an aesthetic matter, it is a spiritual matter. The sickness and moral decay of our fallen secular society is reflected in the state of the public's physique. The body is the temple of the soul. When that body is weak, obese, short of breath, diseased, if shows that the soul within is weak, in dire need of healing.

Thank you for saying this. Saved.

after you learn form research some old school routine john grimek,bruce randall,reg park etc

lifting is not fucking cardio you dumb faggot.

Attached: 1550130279042.png (338x361, 61K)

>The idea was controversial. For one example, a reviewer mentioned "the ridicule which the 'earnest' and the 'muscular' men are doing their best to bring on all that is manly", though he still preferred "'earnestness' and 'muscular Christianity'" to eighteenth-century propriety.[15] For another, a clergyman at Cambridge University horsewhipped a friend and fellow clergyman after hearing that he had said grace without mentioning Jesus because a Jew was present.[16] A commentator said, "All this comes, we fear, of Muscular Christianity."[17]

Attached: clubbing_in_ukraine.webm (1018x616, 2.07M)

This.
Civilization is a thin veneer. Human nature hasn’t changed.
P.S. I get the hammer thing. I can say that because I’m, ummm, honest?

tweet it to trump

I haven't been able to make a working sock account on Twitter for way over a year now. Even when I buy burner sim cards from the store to give a legit phone number I still get my account suspended basically immediately upon creation. Not worth the effort.

I'm spreading the message IRL Like Codreanu I believe the conflict we're facing on the political stage stems from a battle of the soul. Its a battle we've been losing. What we see in the world today is the result of countless battles being lost.

A good beta male should strive to be as useful as possible to his physical and intellectual superiors. If you struggle greatly with physical fitness, then it's your beta-duty to develop yourself in other areas exploitable to alphas.

i said acting

not thinking

being civilized is in part the act of suppressing or ignoring instincts or thoughts like this

what IP blocks do you connect from? VPN or residential?

what is the point of lifting then?

to "red pill women"?

enjoy that hopeless endeavor, women are opportunists, the only difference between them a century ago and now is opportunity, if whites all get ripped it wont change anything except maybe reduce race mixing a bit, but wont stop whites from being out bred, because the underlying factors causing low birth rates in intelligent groups are still there

fag

Residential, some public wifi in the area, a 4g connection on my laptop, VPN with PIA. Pretty much tried everything.
We know that they have filters in place that automatically shadow ban people if they follow certain accounts even if you never make any tweets. They have to have something in place to profile us to the point of fingerprinting.

The people posting crypto scams in reply to Elon Musk tweets seem to have figured it out. But they probably care much, much more about right wingers.

started going to the gym 5 days a week.
feeling GREAT.
Right wing needs Chad Alpha leaders.
because people listen more to attractive people

Remember to hit those lats so you can spread your wings

Attached: 1549461611781.jpg (750x700, 90K)

Take it easy and simple.
Eat whatever you're eating now except do intermittent fasting (8 hour eating window). Eat whatever you want, BUT NEVER OUTSIDE THE EATING WINDOW. You deal with whatever hunger and bullshit you feel outside the eating window. Feel hungry or some temptation to eat? Read a fucking book and drink water.
You'll find that you won't be able to eat as much as you used to for starters because you only have 8 hours to do it. Four weeks later, change one of your meals to be nothing but vegetables and protein. You can add butter, some salt and garlic and whatever the fuck you (sensibly) want to it make it tasty.
A month later, add half an hour of walking everyday. Don't listen to music, listen to readings of books or some good podcast. Elevate your mind. More than movement, use that walking time to meditate on your life, your goals and your future. Use it to refocus and resharpen yourself. Up that walking time to an hour when you can.
Three months later, you'll have dropped weight. Start with pushups, squats and planks. Cut back carbs to like 50 grams a day, but give yourself a day of the week where you can free up that carb limit to say 100 grams. Three months after that, consider getting a gym membership.
This is just some guidance, any fucking plan will do, but remember that slow and steady wins the race, user. But you gotta keep pushing, you gotta keep striving. No one else will do it for you.

Attached: 1550797193358.jpg (530x353, 38K)

Keto or intermittent fasting, go for long walks and ease into HIIT resistance training.

Would be an great shirt!

>he thinks most Jow Forumsacks have access to guns

Attached: 1502947126185.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Muscles can help with career path, especially if it's blue collar work that doesn't require spending over half a decade going into debt while you check your privilege eight times a day.

As a modern day lynching suvivor I can confirm OP is correct.

Attached: 20190222_003309.jpg (1080x1139, 323K)

>everyday
Not having rest days is at least part of why you failed, dummy.
Lift first. It's cardio enough for the first few months and makes you not require a Pajeet metabolism and Stacy diet to drop fat.

Fit
Alpha
Gentile

Consider me exposed!

Even Stacy aint doing no Stacy diet. Stacy does stimulants and amphetamines to curb food cravings.

based, I've improved x100 since I've started exercising.

The gym is full of muscular manlets that get no respect or pussy.

>Every self respecting conservative man should be hitting the Gym and getting Strong
i do =)

>No one respects a weak beta male
it's true =)

Attached: 1535513595878.png (3084x2568, 188K)

LMFAO this has to be an user doing some psyop shit xD

this is why i love this place

Do both you disgusting pussy.

I don't have enough money to buy food to gain weight
I wish I could afford meat to make a burger
Life is miserable

Fucking kek...

I hit the gym daily because I've become a fatfuck in such a short time... but I also drink about 15-24 beers a night.

Attached: reverse progress.png (1193x628, 376K)

I have a shitty bone structure (extremely thin avian bones) and probably low test too. I can't put on muscle and my wrists and forearms are literally thinner than a female. If my photo got out on the internet I'd become a basedboy meme despite being full 1488.

Basically, I am all but disabled.

>despite being full 1488

NEETSOCs are always incel weaklings

>That pic
Inexcusable. It's a safe bet to say that young Men have got to check that testosterone past a certain age.

How old are you faggot? I know 50 year old body builders. Fuck, even my 72-year-old neighbor goes to the gym just to stay fit and slim.

I'm not NEET. I had a cushy salaried office job and I'm going back to college to get more education. I'm willing to spend considerable time, and have already spent time, improving myself in the ways that I can. Unfortunately, I can't do much about my physicality. It isn't like I wouldn't if I could since I get treated like shit by most people because, most likely because of how I look.

I feel my test is fine, I don't feel any different than 2012, physiologically.

I'm thankful I have never let myself go to 2017 status

I thought Luxembourg was a good country?

Chicken is cheap and full of protein. A nice cut of beef once a week won't break the bank. Fish can be expensive, but save it for Friday (catholic) or Sunday.

>Muscles can help with career path

Even white collar jobs prefer to see a fit slim guy in a tailored suit, over a sack of shit that looks like his suit was sewn together from burlap bags.

Attached: 45968B9700000578-5007175-image-m-11_1508728291480[1].jpg (634x984, 117K)