Questions for Jow Forums

What do you truly enjoy about being alive?
What keeps you up at night, worried and restless?
What is your ultimate purpose?

Attached: vaporwave.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 3:9&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What do you truly enjoy about being alive?
Making things in my shop.
>Existential crises about the Futility of Our Time on This Mortal Coil
>What is your ultimate purpose?
Making things in my shop

Attached: Simacula.png (909x583, 432K)

What do you truly enjoy about being alive?
I enjoy making my girlfriend happy. Nature keeps me at peace which is happiness for me.
What keeps you up at night, worried and restless?
I wouldn't say worried or restless, but the general ignorance of people to the issues in the world is astounding. How is there so much jew sympathy and are people so easily programmed? I don't advocate killing the jews but removing them from power should be a movement until the worlds economic situation is stabilized and beneficiary to all involved.
What is your ultimate purpose?
There is none. I serve no purpose other than to do things that make me happy.

What do you make in your shop?

Oh nice this is definitely going to be filled with people who are suffering from delusions
Just like this guy.

I definitely agree with what you're saying about people being ignorant and easily conditioned. Too many people take everything at face value without doing any deeper critical thinking.

I enjoy signing praises to the Lord. Teaching my children about God.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

>What keeps you up at night, worried and restless?

Nothing.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

To serve God with all my mind, all my strength, and all my soul. Bringing glory to His name.

"“But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth” "

Attached: 1519933576010.jpg (540x386, 52K)

My dog
The long defeat and how much worse things are going to get
To take care of my dog. When she dies I will rescue another one and then my purpose will be to take care of him or her. Repeat the cycle until I'm dead and get to be reunited with all my dogs.

Please don't try to derail the topic. I just want a civil thread where we can talk about our lives and purposes.

The fact I am breathes away from meeting Jesus Christ
streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: Heaven or Hell.jpg (1280x1429, 456K)

Great answers user, I love christians outstanding values and dedication for Jesus and the Lord.

I was baptized and was a practicing christian as a child, but eventually stopped participating in worship and going to church all together. I'd love to start worshipping again and may start reading the bible after I finish A Moveable Feast by Hemingway.

Very valiant user, I commend you for that. What kind of dog do you have? I love dogs and would like to get a Bernese mountain shepherd soon.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 3:9&version=KJV

>why are you alive
Why are you?

Thanks

This kind of stuff is really easy for Christians. Recently I was at this training event for work and everybody had to stand before the class and speak about their 5 top priorities. Most people babbled on about their hobbies or love of music. I didn't even have to think hard at all about what I was going to talk about.
1. God, serving Him and doing His will
2. My family, protecting them and being a good husband and father
3. Church, defending against apostasy and giving my testimony to others.
4. My city, being a positive impact and rolemodel, helping others in need.
5. My country, supporting our rights and freedoms and fighting against traitors.

I've very thankful for the guidance I receive from the Lord.

Attached: david_goliath-1.jpg (350x420, 39K)

>Making things in my shop.
what a fucking werido

Custom things. Pretty things. My legacy.

Since I will never have children, I hope to leave something else of value to the world in my arts. As futile and narcissistic as it sounds, I'd like a piece of mine to eventually be in a museum. Think about it this way; how many family members of yours can you name who were alive at the same time as van Gogh? How many images of van Gogh's art pop into your head now that I ask this?

Thought so. I'd be happy with 1/5 his legacy.

Leather panties.

Please show me where I typed that. Wait, you can't.

I like to get the daily news

Attached: g_420_1.jpg (420x316, 120K)

Attached: 1517938907317.jpg (2048x1151, 216K)

Sunshine, the cycle of the seasons, birth/growth/death/rebirth, mystery
nothing really....
to be a faithful witness and observer; contemplation

Attached: whoisitpol.png (783x552, 81K)

1. i dont know, cant think of anything
2. i dont know, probably internal parasites controlling my brain, wanting sugar
3. i dont know, im pretty lost with no direction

Bump

Attached: IMG_3520.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

nice sunset

bump

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-18 童絵解万国噺 a wonderfully bizarre 19th century Japanese fanfic history (1005x899, 919K)

My wife and dog.
The fact that this great nation my ancestors created is being overrun with Hispanic garbage.
To bring monarchy back to the world and have some kids to inherit my titles, lands, and wealth.

Also: Praise God almighty and his son Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Prince of Princes.

to see 6ix9ine out of prison :)

I truly don't enjoy being alive very much but I don't know if death is any better. It might even be worse so I stick with it.

1. Wife and 3 kids.
2. Literally the idea of death. Can't imagine dying and never seeing my family again.
3. Providing for my family and insuring their lives be as fullfilling as possible - hopefully more than mine.

dude my neighbor ust died on monday. its really weird that i won't see her again. just doesn't seem right yknow?

Attached: 35.jpg (1024x1024, 455K)

My work, hobbies, my family
Nothing.
Nothing.

1. I can remember when I used to feel things.
2. I lost everything.
3. I will live until I die.

bump

Attached: 13.jpg (1024x1024, 416K)