Are Boomers really that bad, or are we just jealous of them?

Are Boomers really that bad, or are we just jealous of them?

Attached: letsure-for-baby-boomers-leisure-for-baby-boomers-millennials-millennials-24246732.png (500x458, 78K)

Boomers are the Jew's latest scapegoat. Only an asshole Jew would blame boomers for the shit they've pulled in the last 80 years.

do you think owlturd actually has a job?

Boomers are fucking gay. All I've heard is fucking cow fart jokes since the green new deal went public

As a group, they have been kinda bad, but the problem is not that they have money.

Basedlennials and Baasedmers are jealous of their penions and high test rates

Each generation has been more degenerate than the last. But the whole “boomers are mean to us” is nonsense because millions of them are pushing back their own retirements because of millennials who aren’t self sufficient.

Goddammit
Basedlennials and Baasedmers*

How are they bad, and what is "the problem"?
Genuinely curious

S()ylennials and S()()ymers*

Christ Hiroshimoot has really perfected this wordfilter

>retired old people have more free time and don't have to work
imagine my shock

It's a word filter. Very gay and lame, yes?

Millions of them are pushing back their own retirements because saving money went out of style immediately after WW2

>not realizing that boomers did the same shit when they were young and worked hard to get the month long vacation to the Bahamas during retirement.
I sincerely hope my generation stays this stupid so I can get ahead of them all.

Attached: 1484711243185.jpg (138x138, 4K)

I used to fuck the grandmas at the retirement home i worked at. Got fired and almost went to jail for rape.

That's because you're generation believes bullshit.

WAH people that saved their money, took care of their bodies, and busted their asses (before ruining the economy) that are 50 years older than I am have a better quality of life! WAH WAH WAH.

They knew what they were doing.

>you're
Your you fucking retard

Attached: 1550715573141.png (645x729, 62K)

The Jewish plan is to break up the family and put a monetary value on life. That's what Ezekiel Emmanuel wrote about in The Atlantic about his design of Obamacare.

Or if you're too lazy to think about that then it's just divide and conquer.

yes they are that bad.

Attached: 1524146870376.png (1062x1027, 1020K)

I believe we are jealous of that kickass economy and lifestyle they had then gave away for more kickass living leaving us this dystopian nightmare where we have illusions of a good life because we werent born in some hut in rural brazil

I once witnessed a boomer dump an entire gallon of gasoling to ignit a pile of dirt and pineneedles.

I think boomers are fucking obnoxious. I find them brainlesss most of the time. But theyll be useful for the next 20 yrs or so till they start dying off.

Then well be left with the few gen xers that actually did something with their lives... ..

Between doomers and zoomers i think we know which will prevail.

nice try boomer but you're still hanging

It's the other way around. Boomers are directly responsible for letting the Jews consolidate so much power post WW2, since they actually bought all the holocaust propaganda and let them do whatever shit they wanted.
Every single other generation and society dating back thousands of years knew how to deal with kikes, namely call them on their bullshit and kick them out. It's only since boomers enabled them that they've become a problem.

You don't even have a dick to hang.
Fun fact: due to the shit your generation "eats", you don't have much of a dick.
Shame the mohel cut your's in half, rabbi.

Why are we listening to the bike cuck who had to take a hiatus from posting because his shit comic was memed to the point that he was contemplating suicide?

Attached: d63.jpg (680x680, 75K)

>boomers are responsible for jews
No, that's a generation or maybe two generations too young. The immigration laws are responsible for letting the jews in.

You're brain damaged. The Jews have been doing shit for hundreds of years. You know nothing other than what the asshole Jews told you. I mean, damn. The divide the goy by generation goes back to the 1960s and was done by a Jew. That's right, the divide by generation was first played by the fucking Jews on the boomers.

>Thinking jews werent here from the beginning
I miss being young

What made boomers the way they are? Need a well-sourced in-depth explanation. Things seemed to go so wrong so suddenly

Not in the kind of numbers they are today. And the boomers didn't do that. Stay on point.

Holy shit. You guys know nothing.
President Andrew Jackson fought the Jews and kicked them out.
The fucking war of 1812 was a Rothschild war to re-instate their central bank in the US.
Goddamned you guys are Jewed. You don't know shit cuz public schools.

Fucking rabbi hiding behind a Meme flag.

>Comparing your life to a retired persons is retarded
This whole comic is dumb

The Jewish Federal Reserve and taking all the gold after two global wars to finally end all wars, which didn't end wars at all.

>kike puppet removed rogue kikes for his overlord kike masters

Leisure for Baby Boomers:
-have bike

It goes back further. Ask Ben Franklin and he'll tell you the American Revolution was mainly about control over our own currency. That was even before the Rothschilds made a name for themselves.

>The Jews have been doing shit for hundreds of years

Exactly you fucking dumbass boomer. Everybody already knew that shit, which is why they were kicked out of everywhere else!
Instead you decided to just ignore them and let them pull their kike tricks everywhere.

I legitimately hate boomers more than jews and niggers.

If we think boomers are bad, wait until future generations see what happened under our watch.

Yeah, they're responsible for all the wars and the devaluation of the dollar. They also singlehandedly let in all the niggers and shitskin spics. Stop blaming da joooooos for everything.

>For jews to fuck things up they need large numbers
>There were less people here before than there is now
Why are you stupid?

Thats hot af. Any pics?

kek

Why are you blaming boomers for what the Jews very obviously did within the age of literacy and recorded history?

>Ask Ben Franklin
I shot him a text he's probably sleeping though so ill get a reply tomorrow morning

I always remind people that the Hart-Cellar act was passed in 1964. If boomers started to be born in 1945 and the voting age was 21, then it is the goyest generation who was responsible for the foundation of our downfall.

Assign blame where it is due. Boomers were responsible for Neocon shit but the affirmative action policies, bussing, forced diversity of the 50s and 60s was the same generation in power that everyone idolizes.

I am a boomer and I have mixed feelings. A big part of me wants to say fuck off you worthless sack of shit kids.. you and you smartphones are a cancer that must be destroyed. The other part of me fells sorry for these idiot kids and wants to help them. Mostly though.. I don't really give a shit and the young people will figure it out. Not my problem.

Not sure if youre directing the question towards me. I never once said im blaming boomers over jews. I just said jews have been here since the beginning and have been fucking things up since.

There are these crazy things called "books" you can read. Maybe trot yourself down to the local boomer library and you can read one for free if you can't already read it on your retarded spy phone.

Only theory I've seen so far is that most of the best men of the Great Generation died in WWII, with many attendant dysgenic effects for that generation's progeny. However, there must be a cultural component to this as well. That's what I'm really curious about. Maybe they were the first to be raised with TV. Why so narcissistic though?

How much you got in your 401k?

So I can ask Ben Franklin through a book? What sort of Harry Potter wizardry is going on in your library, user?

We got a live one!

BOOM BOOM GO ZOOM ZOOM

Attached: The Boomer Solution.png (1634x348, 66K)

Times are always gay. Generations are always gay. Quit being a faggot

Doesn't matter how much until it's time to cash out. That's what the buttcoin people were supposed to learn. You can't even touch your 401(k) without leaving your job or getting old. The entire thing is a complete scam for the Jews to ransom your "retirement" by gambling in the market with what you worked for and then holding it over your head to make sure you're a good goy.

And then the government has plans on the table to seize it and give you a government-issued annuity instead in case the Jews fuck up the economy that bad.

The greatest generation paid with blood and sweat so that boomers would have a better life— and they did. And now life is back to the usual bullshit. Not everyone can win the lottery of life. Just try to put your blood and sweat into something meaningful.

The Dewey Decimal system. Ask your boomer reference librarian to explain it to you.

Youre not a boomer. Boomers know how much they got. Fake boomer

That was bad.

Wanna try again?

millennial "work" is being a social media consultant for a fit tea startup though

I was painting this 93 year old ladies house today and im not gonna lie— i thought about it.

Kek you are gay bro, the new deal wanted to regulate cow farts. For a guy who huffs farts as much as you, you'd think you would be against it too. Fag.

You're either a kike or a far worse fool of the kikes than any fucking boomer.
Jews did this shit. If you find any shit or degeneracy, any war or division, scratch hard and you'll find a happy merchant.

I never said I was a boomer. That makes me more qualified to point out how fucking dumb the good goyim are for thinking the whole boomer thing is anything more than another cash grab when the cash doesn't even exist in the first place. That's how dumb the communists are. They don't even know that they're next in line up against the wall.

>painting old lady's houses'
did you at least ask for permission?

Nah. Having one of the first CD-ROM drives in town made it a lot easier than searching through the card catalog. Except for microfilm. Having all the Jewish media lies on tape made it easier to write research papers.

What the fuck is a fit tea startup when it's at home?

>BOOM BOOM GO ZOOM ZOOM
I don't want to be in a retirement home ever. If I knew it was going to be staffed by white people I'd know at least there would be some empathy there possibly...
Guess I need to make sure I don't end up in a home.

Attached: 1463453808845.png (508x610, 523K)

Why are you answering questions not directed to you? Youre not a boomer we know you dont have any money.

No and thats what gets me off

>First cd-roms in town
How does a faggot figure this out?

I most assuredly have silver and gold (money). I also have debt in the form of a 403(b) plan because it came from a tax-free foundation with anti-American activities going on, so it can't have been a 401(k). What other questions do you have?

Libraries got them early due to public funding. I used to make a few bux on the side when I had one of the first ones that could burn a new CD at home and so I could copy CDs for people.

No you don't

No you didn't

Please answer in the form of a question.

probably, he only makes $500 a month on patreon

I realized how much shit will economically improve without their gluttonous consumption of goods and services.
Shitty jew-owned corporate chains will fail. Useless industries will be less overworked. Magazines? Sears catalogues? Chadwick’s? Maybe food chains that are shitty and overpriced like Applebee’s and Buffalo Wild Wings? Maybe TV channels about home remodeling, old cars, or the history channel shilling collecting rusty crap, or even commercials will slow down significantly. Maybe the TV will become obsolete? Or how about those furniture stores selling expensive crap? Classic cars? No buyers!
When was the last time you saw millennials going to a cabinet and floor store? When was the last time you saw a millennial collecting old hot rods? When was the last time you saw a millennial willingly go to dinner at Applebee’s? When was the last time you saw millennials subscribe to a magazine aside from Nintendo power... in the 1990? When was the last time you saw a millennial care about buying an RV? When was the last time you saw a millennial playing golf? When was the last time you saw one wanting to landscape a yard? When was the last time you saw one... own, not rent, property and landscape?
When boomers die off, it’s going to be about things we need and how little we physically have while these few belongings can do everything to live. Most of us just want the clothes on our back to look fashionable, the games to keep us occupied, the food to fill our bellies, and a roof over our heads that at least has a nice view and convenient places around it.
Without all this garbage, the environment will also improve. More resources for important things

t. Mail carrier who delivers opioids and obsolte garbage, such as magazines to them. This job will make you want a boomer holocaust.

I did. And after I got to college I decided that was abusive and Jewish. This was in the early days of sharing MP3s for free.

1812 was a war declared on the UK by the US

>t. worthless boomer

fpbp

Most millennial startups are typically tech-related and Jewish-owned. I see them all the time in the Bay Area. In fact, they're a scam in a sense, because what these kikes do is start up a company in a shell form, then sell it and lay a bunch of people off. They're basically selling nothing and running with the cash. There's probably money-laundering involved.

The funny thing about this is that boomers cannot enjoy retirement or vacation because their jobless drug addicted millennial kids live with them and need constant babysitting so they don't burn down the house or steal everything.

Omigarsh. You mean they don't teach vulture capitalism in Econ 101? Long live Bishop Romney!

This. Millennials are literally the biggest group of burn outs ever. Even gen z is outperforming them and turning out to be more conservative.

This works only if you forget those boomers who are (at least trying to) enjoying retirement didn't work 40+ hours a week for 40+ years before hand.

It was barely a war.

>Charities

At work on my route, there's two old cunts that do this. One house alone, meaning their house, takes up half the stack of letters. What's odd is that 90% of it is political... for BOTH parties.

>Both residencies have their daughters (who's on the late stage of boomer or early stage of gen-X living there giving them assistance
>They apologize to me for having to carry so much shit and tell me their mother loves to donate to charities
>The daughters know that they're scams, but let their senile mothers do whatever with their money.

Thanks for donating to scamming kike charities for niggers in Africa, you fucking boomers.

I’m 19 moved in with a friend and we both only work about 28 hours a week.

1. Move out of the big shitty
2. Split costs with someone. It’s not shitty if they’re actually a good friend

pol is ridiculously jewed and this whole boomer meme has been a raging success. Who says the left can't meme? Five solid seconds of thinking uncover this divide and conquer basic bitch meme. smdh... And I put the Neocon shit squarely on the Jews, they owned the message and the means to perpetuate it.

>The greatest generation
Yeah, they killed those racist white devil Nazis and saved the Jews!

It wasn't them. All the good men died in WWII. All that was left were stupid women falling for Jew tricks. Boomers grew up in a world ran by cunts.

Boomers are the biggest supporters of Jews though.

Incels and NEETs weren't even a thing until helicopter boomers raised children with feminist doublethink and postmodernist delusions, so yes.

Attached: 1517111426935.jpg (960x540, 130K)

>who said the left can't make
Because it's not their meme to begin with memeflagfag

It's definitely jealousy. I say this knowing that once the boomers retire in my country I'll be fucked in an entirely fresh way.

oy vey you just need UBI and robots (or just nigger slaves) and then everything will be great!