Why do the natives in Canada feel so entitled? What did they do to deserve special treatment?

Why do the natives in Canada feel so entitled? What did they do to deserve special treatment?

Attached: 2194405.jpg (1438x1304, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humanrights.ca/visit/admission
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We treated them like shit, bro.

Attached: faggot Frenchman .jpg (1280x960, 319K)

LET THEM IN

Nice bait

Attached: needeyboy.jpg (685x1023, 174K)

I'm gonna call Poe's law on you.
On the one hand, that obvious sarcasm.
on the other, maybe not, you're Canadian.

>he didn't go to school

Attached: e2464fde0d37a7a268967ef411c629933d4f6e5421d912a061435e6525c7d92d.jpg (320x410, 23K)

>giving a shit for Canadian history

That's not even a house. It's just a pile of trash

boo hoo we put them in small class rooms ITS A NUDDA SHOA

Some occupy lands that would otherwise be up for grabs especially in the north. If they could learn Russian they could tell Canada to fuck off. Luckily they're not so bright and mostly drunk.

Attached: Screen_shot_2011-12-14_at_6.55.41_PM.png (448x590, 415K)

Don't forget the rape and child abuse.

Canadians are the cowards who rather stick with British monarchy then join brother colonists in fight for freedom

Magic beads and firewater called the shots

Fuck them. They came from siberia. They are not native or aboriginal and the First Nations were the European Solutreans not these Mongloids.
The largest mines in Canada and Alaska are all native owned. Native Corporations do the clear cutting of old growth and run the trawler draggers that kill everything.
Chugs are not good with nature and they waste more animals than anybody.
That cabin is her hunting cabin. chugs in Canada and the US get shareholder checks, white cards, free medical free school, and endless free gibbs just for being an Asian.
Then to add insult to injury chugs push their cult belief called Turtle _island on everyone else and the Government supports it like a theocracy.
North America is all Solutrean Lands, if you dont like just migrate home to Siberia and fuck off

In the States, Indians got compensated for land. In Canada, it is an apartheid system. Natives got shit on. South Africa studied Canada's system and modelled their own on Canada's. Pharmaceutical companies often did studies freely on reservations because there were few repercussions. Reservations are little third world countries scattered through Canada.

Kek. They moved that thing to the uofm.

A major crime would probably be how we tried to assimilate them and sort of gave up before they were educated & reintegrated, they basically got their families torn apart, their culture destroyed, and nothing to show for it.

Although culturally destructive, the next best option would have been to advance them to a point of modern education, rights, status, etc, instead of cultivating them like injured livestock for a couple pathetic decades before making any genuine attempt to fix the problem that we created.

Kind of a complicated situation though that doesn't translate to today very well, so our crimes are often attributed to things more in the modern day spotlight like genocide or usury.

Unfortunately though we are in another period we will regret in the future as real issues such as native economy, health, and education are not being combatted and rather the government is trying to appease them as long as possible to keep things quiet (as solutions require conflict) by providing cash flow for retrofitting and effectively reparations a lot of the time.

It is unfortunate that a distinct society cannot exist without either serious labor or sin and the traditional ways of the Canadian natives (that they strive to recover) don't really have equivalents to either in the modern day context.

Attached: 1524857287219.gif (1200x832, 924K)

Got nothing? They get everything. How prosperous they are with what they're given seems to vary by province. Prairies; sad state of poverty. BC; they do really well.

YO LIL WHITEY
THAT"S MY ANCESTOR"S LAND YOU"RE LIVING ON.
HOW BOUT YOU EAT MY SHIT AND GIMMIE DAT GIBS?
HOW BOUT THAT LIL WHITEY?

Attached: 1550807874468.jpg (800x533, 81K)

It's not like natives behave like niggers here, they're pretty innocuous. I don't get the hate :(

Nice to see that people are taking the Varg pill

Another issue, if one were to confront the Canadian aboriginals as an enemy of themselves, is that their culture does not value things that allows people to succeed in 2019.

Values regarding tradition, compassion, family, also perhaps appropriate scrutiny and aggression do certainly have reasonable application but do not compare to western values in western society.

I have met some outstanding Natives who have made good shit for themselves, but generally the situation is that they suffered at some point with little help, learned to help themselves, and became hardworking people deserving of respect. Unfortunately this is not always the case.

LMAO, you dont live by natives do you sweetie

in the prairies they can be pretty bad.

sometimes in BC you get a couple guys on some of the reserves who seem to try to be even more disenfranchised than they genuinely are, riding their bmx on the side of the highway and drinking on the bus and shit when their brothers and cousins have 9-5 jobs and have managed to pull through.

Tax payer is sick of taking care of a bunch of bums that dont want to work or contribute anything but feel entitled to free shit.

Inb4 "muh tradishuns"

Jew lawyers and Jew media went after them and told them how they got genocided by going to school. The chiefs got paid out some cash . The rest got an eternal shoulder to cry on.

BC 1/2 native here. Any BC native who does not manage to live a decent life is subhuman. The native bands give out so much free shit and opportunities. I don't know what its like out east however.

What's it like for Ontario Natives? Would you know anything about that? I don't know how much cultural similarity there is or how much these things are discussed.

Super annoying, I know

>Pre-colonial contact
>No wheel
>No identity
>No writing
>No math
>No blocks
>No history
>No farming
>No art
>No science

Hurf durf contact was problematic and we owe natives

Anyone who writes native or indigenous in this thread is a fag.
These are Mongloids, this BC user is half mongloid. there is no actual race as a native american. simply crossing to a new continent does not create a new magic race of humans.. Once a Mongloid always a Mongloid.
Canadians are ALL dumbfucks anyways, they all say First Nations, yet the oldest sites are not in Canada or Alaska.
Try Math, sites in Virginia are the oldest.

Yes it is. A culture from a place called India.

>What did they do to deserve special treatment?
They migrated from Siberia and murdered those who migrated from Scandinavia. But don't you dare do the same to them. They're better than you. Now, give them money, and stop complaining. Like the polar bear says: "I'll have nunavut!"

I'm glad our abos aren't as bad as Aussie abos... Though I still don't want them around.

Attached: 1537414571718.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Sorry, I don't know. I'm honestly pretty disconnected from the native community aside from my family, along with studying some history of my tribe (squamish).

its time to Bow Down to your new Native American Landlords

Attached: INDIGENOUS_SCIENCE.jpg (174x290, 10K)

>doesn't qualify for retrofit
Yeah because it's not a fucking house. It's a fucking SHACK made of plywood with a literal tin roof. One of the walls is a black tarp. It was probably constructed in a drunken evening and this engine is trying to pull a fast one and get a free house.

What you see as a shack is quality construction for a native.

At least they brag about tradition without being labeled as a race supremast.

For all the progress Europeans brought to the Western Hemisphere for some reason they aren’t allowed to be proud of it.

Yeah I don't know shit about native culture/cultures. Didn't expect you to know the skinny but I thought I'd ask for the hell of it. I recognize it's not a monolith, and a lot of folks aren't too connected to it now.

If you look at the thimbnail it looks more like george washington than an indian

They've been on welfare multiple generations in a row now. Boomers gave them everything they want because they're useful tools to shut down industrial expansion in rural areas and they're their little brown pets.

>learned to help themselves, and became hardworking people deserving of respect. Unfortunately this is not always the case.
That's very rarely the case. The vast majority of natives live out of sight and out of mind of white communities and live pathetic lives of inebriation, cashing in on welfare and molesting nieces.

Here Indians have been compensated for their land 1000x over through welfare and various entitlement programs. It's pretty stupid for you to criticize it for being like apartheid. Who gives a shit if they live in poverty in their own isolated community? Keep them away from whites and it's fine. The only problem is how much money we waste on their welfare.

It's the same. It's not like Ontarians are stingey on the welfare.

they were kangz leave them alone

Canadian human rights museum allows pyutes in for free, while the tax payers who funded the project have to pay full admission

>The Museum offers admission at no charge to Aboriginal peoples, including First Nations, Inuit and Métis

humanrights.ca/visit/admission

Cant be any more ironic

Probably romanticizes all of it. The high incidence of elder abuse, sexual abuse, incest, petty theft, drug abuse and suicide will never be resolved.

There's nothing innocuous about pedophilia or child alcoholism. Outsiders are treated politely until they don't leave. Then the real feelings come out.

Then school should have been a blessing. Ateast that way its just father joe, not papa treebark, uncle pees on hand, two dogs, and white water running a train on little berry.

>Get beaten in a war for land
>One of first time in history victor lets you stay and settle on land
>Lets you live on conquered land
>Gives you money
>Doesn't make you pay taxes or take part i society
>Still bitch because even with gibs you still can't live off the land like your ancestors because you're all inbred alcoholic lazy fucks now.

Attached: 21563426774364875.gif (640x480, 75K)

> waste of animals
That's subtle, complicated and true/not true all at once.

The reservations here are no better.
>Free gibs
>Exempt from most laws except murder in which case gets feds involved, the tribe will cover it up to avoid gubmint intervention
>Insane rates of rape and child molestation, to the point that no female is safe on a res
>Packs of wild dogs roam free and pick off anyone stupid enough to wander alone, especially children
>Deliveries to the res regularly get robbed and heisted, no one will deliver to the res without armed guards
>Beg for more money constantly

It wasn't the contact which was problematic, it was the exploitation. Your list is wrong.

I think a country like Canada should be able to provide water and plumbing to its native citizens

They treated themselves like shit long before you showed up. Like they could have moved south to the great lakes but chose the harsh wintersDont forget the maple syrup mafia ehh

You've lost your nerve.

I have hundreds of pictures of not just wasted animals but animals shot to sell ivory, skulls, gall bladders and parts.
Yeah Fuck Injuns. ALL injuns should be banned from firearms just like booze.

Attached: Screenshot (63).png (503x517, 161K)

tell that to the white peepo that complain about the Chinese taking over their real estate. they could just fly south.

Speak for yourself cuck. "We" didn't do shit to "them."

Why'd you stop, faggot?