CRISPR

Is this how man becomes God? I think so.

Attached: sketch.mit.v2.jpg (1180x665, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/612997/the-crispr-twins-had-their-brains-altered/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

technologyreview.com/s/612997/the-crispr-twins-had-their-brains-altered/

Attached: crisprcas9.jpg (1500x844, 448K)

Man has been god since he first tamed fire.

God isn't real, user.

All is fair game at this point in human evolution.

No doubt the Chinese are furiously trying to perfecting this technology for nefarious reasons. No doubt everyone else is doing the same thing. Will this lead to divide? war?

Attached: foa5vop249e01.png (1920x1080, 868K)

Give it time
CRISPR-Cas9 still has low specificity so it causes unintentional secondary changes to the DNA where it itsn't intended to
So right now, you could technically erase all pathogenic mutations BUT make about 100000 potentially pathogenic new mutations which you'd fix but then make 1000 new ones etc.

Wait up until it can handle longer guiding DNA so statistically the unintentional changes become very uncommon
That or some other method to selectively unravel just the chromosome part you want to change (theoretically possible but too much of a hassle)

But as my pal biologist said, why make 100 super soldiers when you can colonize a bix nood country, put them through the same training Marines get and have at least 100000 soldiers for 1/100 of the price?

God is real. Seek him friend. Do not be afraid.

Sorry, but no. You can't polish a turd.

>be p53
>*blocks your path*

read more about
>daniel winter
research into dna and its manipulation.
there was 1h jt video explaining it in layman terms.
then you will understand, that it's just another jewish hoax as it's impossible for us to ever reach this level of understanding dna's complexity.

while you are at it read about
>Gregg Braden "God within the body"

calm down and god bless you
see you in heaven

Attached: 1520302110240.jpg (357x450, 45K)

This will be the result. Humanity, reset.

Attached: CRISPr.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

>Is this how man becomes God? I think so.
Indeed

Attached: 1533492844902.png (2352x916, 616K)

Crispr is the most important science field right now and has the potential of literally saving humanity. No more whites vs browns, a new race of superhumans will be created and in our own personal image.

HUMAN TRIALS NOW!!!

Attached: dabs.png (1234x1764, 325K)

>That’s why, when the birth of the twins became public on November 25, Silva says he immediately wondered if it had been an attempt at this kind of alteration. “I suddenly realized—Oh, holy shit, they are really serious about this bullshit,” says Silva. “My reaction was visceral repulsion and sadness.”
>My reaction was visceral repulsion and sadness.
And this is why the West is fucked when it comes to the Eugenics Wars. Everything is always muh feelz.

Will work hard study differential calculus 19 hour day no sleep

This is how man reaches the "time of noah".

There will be born people whose genome is not written in the book of life. People who are not biologically human.
CRISPR is how we get there (again).

Think Minotaurs and Satyrs and Merfolk and Centaurs are all myths? They were the result of ancient man fucking around with his genome. We will do it again.

Christcucks pls fuck off

Are there any videos about improving humans through natural evolution? We took wolves and made them dogs in a short period of time, what could we do with the human being?

an engineered virus that injects a dna computer into your soul, a kill switch with a glow in the dark cia nigger just itching to press the button. this is the path you chose

Do both and have the super soldiers as your officer corps.

No

the virus taught your cells to accumulate iron until they had built a biological antenna. now they can talk to you when you're not awake

a little cia nigger buzzing in your ear all day. wompwompwomp-wawawompwompwomp thats him updating your soul like you were his iphone

no.
you fuck off.

are you insane?
dogs from wolves?
are you one of those deluded ones, who believe that we are descendants of apes?

Attached: 1523107418607.jpg (1200x835, 112K)

>colonize a bix nood country, put them through the same training Marines get and have at least 100000 soldiers for 1/100 of the price?

Because 100000 dumbasses get BTFO 1000 studs any day.

Not yet.

No

>I think so.
and who are you?

stop making our jobs harder you fucking noisy hairy brainlets or we're calling the mantises

Attached: 1549244764029.jpg (607x800, 151K)

This is how the (((uber rich))) in the world become gods and the enslavement of the gentiles begins.

Whoever is the most powerful class of people in the world when this technology is perfected will be permanently engraved as the worlds rulers. They will be stronger, smarter, more attractive etc than everyone else, simply by luck of their parents money.

If you think inequality is bad now, this technology will truly lead to the jetsons/flintstones disparity people think exist today.

>May have
OMG WERE FUCKING GODS MAN!!!!!
Fuck this site is cringy.

You have a very narrow conception of God.

10/10 would smash alien QT on right.

"""God"""" Fuck your Gods.

What will be the next great social rift, engineered versus vanilla, or augmented versus naturals?

Attached: when she says audit me daddy.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

I'm not even an atheist, I just think you;re all cowards for begging for forgiveness.

>Crispr is the most important science field right
what

Super children will cull and enslave us. It'll just be a new global order, but instead of wealth being the great divide it'll be old man with all its petty flaws and flawless superhumans. We would truly be cattle, if we are found to have any use at all.
Or gene-editing becomes a successful and widespread practice and is the advent of the superhuman race. We solve all that ails the world, and take to the stars.
Or nothing really changes and we continue to shitpost on the internet but with superhuman capacity. Literal 1000 IQ memes. Superhuman Virgins and Superhuman Chads

Attached: 1550801895075.gif (425x319, 1013K)

is this some new fridge that keeps veggies crisper?

>China runs a gigantic program studying genomes of geniuses around the world
>Do world first CRISPR editing on infants for "preventing HIV"
>Act surprised that the kids have altered DNA for their brains
Woah color me surprised. Who predicted this

I have a 162+ IQ. You're fine, dude. Also IQ is percentile so can't be over 200 IQ as that implies more than 8billion people in the world. Past like 145 IQ there needs to be a new measurement that includes things like reaction time, limitations of short term memory, etc into a new, different score. What would the world be like if everyone had 160+ IQ? Well, look at aliens that visit us. They just fuck around and do scientific experiments for fun. All of the problems in the world right now is simply from all of the dead weight. At any time we could just chemically castrate everyone under say 120 IQ. But if we did that people would REEEEE especially the dumbest ones including within Africa.

Attached: 1549752939878.jpg (509x600, 156K)

Not an argument, brainlets.

>No doubt the Chinese are furiously trying to perfecting this technology for nefarious reasons.
First off we're the ones using the Chinese basically as slave labor. Right now their population has antisocial tendencies which may be genetic -- of which they are combating with extreme measures. In all probability CRISPR might be mandated in their country within the future for high IQ, learning speed, and high rates of agreeableness/conscientiousness. Meanwhile in the USA schlomo is saying genetic modification is unethical while running propaganda to dumb down the white race. Which side of the fence do you think is inherently more evil at the moment in regard to world leadership

>man becomes God
state of amerifats
jesus christ you are all retarded

>First off we're the ones using the Chinese basically as slave labor.
LMAO @ Jow Forums
neck urself

Absolutely under no circumstances can a human become God. He will punish you just for this thread OP.

We already were God once, it's why we're so removed from the rest of the animal kingdom. God then did like most Men and decided he was bored so brought some pussy into the picture...proceed with degradation.

>I have a 162IQ
>believing in aliens
How do you treat the rancid smell in your parents basement?

Nah man, that entire old testament of man trying to become God and then resulting in his destruction is totally a construction of the patriarchy.

you mistyped. Your IQ is 16,2

this is how man fucks up on a scale never seen before
-J.T.