How the fuck do I meet women? I honestly have no clue were to even start

How the fuck do I meet women? I honestly have no clue were to even start.
>cant find anyone on dating apps/sites
>Friends are almost all single
>dont know of any places where people my age(24) hang out
>Everyone at my job is double my age
Ive only ever had one girlfriend anfew years back but I met her at my last job and she was very desperate. Ive also tried bars before but I feel very weird about just walking up to random women.

Attached: 1544321412611.jpg (960x640, 131K)

Walk around the city center, take notes of the bars/clubs/pubs/cafés/teahouses/whatever social gathering place that looks interesting to you and go in. Find a nice open person and try to strike a conversation.

I dont live in a city though.

>i feel very weird about just walking up to random women
Do you think someone is going to have a situation where you somehow dont have to approach women you dont know?
They can give you a location but its not going to eliminate approaching these women that you dont know.

any sporting events or other activities you could join ? (cooking, pottery, painting, ...)

Friend of mine (22 yo, 1,60m nice guy 0 sexual appeal ) found a qt girlfriend after a few weeks just by joining the ballroomdancing club

Not OP here, but I feel pretty ok approaching random people. But only for a comment or two. Asking for directions, if they like the place we're in, etc. I don't know how to transfer throwaway comments to a conversation. Or even if that's the purpose of this activity.

Talk about what you are currently doing.
If they interact with you then transition to getting their number to keep in contact.
Obviously spice it up a little but thats the general idea.

Because that's not how you do it and it's inherently really awkward. I don't even know what the other dude is talking about, it's rude and arrogant AF to.expect anyone at all just be your friend when you bother them during their day.
Women particularly are dealing with it several times a week if not per day, you can't say anything to convince them you're not another creep.

Social context is key. If you are somewhere approaching the woman is acceptable then you can. Social get togethers, classes, dating sites, bars and clubs, mixers, and so on.

But broad daylight? That's rude. I don't understand why anyone thinks this is good advice.

Oh trust me I do not do that. I've heard this "advice" here and I always thought it was iffy.

But like OP I have no contact and don't know where to go.

>ehhhhh bbbbut social context
Are you autistic?
Meeting people isnt supposed to cause anxiety.
If you are that guy who doesnt talk to people at the party that he doesnt know then dont give advice on how to behave in social context.

Also seriously, I'm genuinely asking. Where do 24ish year olds even hang out? I'm such a social outcast and fucking loser I don't even know.

A party would.be a social get together you dumbass. Included within the list of places I was saying, yeah, cool.
But not at the bus stop or on the sidewalk, as it seems you're suggesting. That rarely goes over well because it's rude af, and when it does work you're probably getting a crazy with absolute ass self esteem.

Where people doing things they like hang. Go on meetup, type in stuff you like find a group. Hiking group, conspiracy group, dungeons and dragons group, club group, religious group.. whatever you're into.
You can also try volunteering.

There's not a secret room where literally every 24 year old is, is what I'm saying. There's a million places. Find yours.

>a party is a social get together
Welcome to real life.
People, who do things in public instead of at home, do it because they want to meet people and interact with them.
Only "wall flowers" have to force themselves to interact with people at bars or even fucking airports.
Nothing is stopping you from telling someone your life story and if they are interested then they wont fight the conversation.

I don't even know what you're arguing anymore.

I have no fucking idea what I want. I'm so fucking stunted.

The worst thing is that I know all this. I just can't apply it.

You dont need a special situation to talk to someone.
Ive bet you have met people in your life that dont want to date you or even be your friend but will talk to you because its casual conversation.
You dont need to be at a party to strike up a conversation with a complete stranger.
Thats literally a requirement for everyone you meet in life. Anyone you have ever been friends with required talking about your interests or joking around with someone who prior you had no relationship with.
Thats life.

Let me digress a bit with some solid wisdom, then.
You are the same person as you were yesterday, and you'll be the same person tomorrow up to and including pondering and "knowing what to do" and doing nothing. If your environment does not change, you won't change. You'll do the same thing every day.
You literally can't will yourself better. No amount of advice we tell you will change you, nor will any amount of thinking dreaming and self pepping will change you.

Something in your environment has to change. Whether you unplug your computer and stare at a wall until you bore yourself outside, or you add a 5 minute walk to your daily routine, or you get a new job, you have to make a fundamental change to what's happening outside you.
It's really all on you to figure out how you will do this. Remind yourself daily if you must, that today, something, anything has to be different.

In this day an age where most people meet online.women get the world of attention through social media. Some of them are constantly harassed an a lot of attractive women think most men are stalkers because of this. So my advice to you is take a shower, dress well and go socialize but not in generic places like clubs, bars etc. Most of the women in these places are not keepers my friend trust me.

Think out of the box attend classes and groups shit even community events. Places that you're expected to talk without suspicion.

I'm 31, married and have had a relatively normal social life and dating life, and yes, you kind of do. People dont want to be bothered walking about their day. If you actually are the dude who cold approaches women in the street you're a huge douche.

I wasn't talking about parties and shit, that's a social environment, that's an acceptable place. This has been the only argument I've been making, to leave the girl on the bus alone. and you're strawmanning and adding goal posts.

And the whole reason I'm making this argument because people are asking you for help, and you're scaring the confidence out of them telling them to cold approach women, making them think they have to do it, when they even know thats rude and awkward af

Love the limiting beliefs my dude

Keep waiting for women to fall in your lap while I go out and kill it

Lmao. Guys.
"Don't approach the girl at the bus stop. Do approach the girl at the party"
That's been my entire position. Jesus y'all need to read.

I actually did get a new job because it's literally right next door to the local community college. Which I want to start if I can actually get off my fucking butt and do it. If I could do that I would probably join a club there.

I know all I make are excuses, it's a cancer that grows on the mind. It starts young and grows and surrounds your mind in doubt and worthlessness.

Everyone does this dude. Everyone. If women weren't your problem you'd be procrastinating about some other self improvement shit.
Don't worry.
Just yeah gotta make changes. That's the key.

I know OP said meeting women, but I would be ok with just getting friends. I only have the 1 who I see once a year. Literally. Not even any internet friends.

I could at least try to be a better friend, maybe go to one of his gigs. He's a drummer in a band. That's the best option I've thought of for meeting some new people. (even though I don't like the music he makes lol)

>Friends are almost all single
So...are they interested in women too? Then you could start going out to bars together, or joining evening courses

People in general are bored out of their fucking minds. The average girl would be fucking ecstatic if a cool guy approached her in the day and chatted her up. If not, she'll walk away. Not a big deal.

Approaching random women in public is a meme. 99% of relationships start with a mutual friend/ hobby. YOU NEED FRIENDS BEFORE YOU CAN GET A GIRLFRIEND. Be friendly to people, men and women (even women you don’t want to date). The more guy friends and gal friends you have the more likely you are for them to introduce you to someone you actually want to date. If all of your friends are bachelors or married with no social life, start a hobby that females also enjoy. Swing dancing, painting, ice skating, etc. The thing with this strat is do NOT come off as a “creep”. Women want to date men that will provide for them and protect them but they are extremely sensitive to any man who could possibly hurt them. Be friendly with them and use small talk and find any kind of mutual interest. THE KEY IS TO BE FRIENDLY. If you say/ do anything that will cause alarm bells to go off her head then you are done. If she seems interested in you and you are having fun talking, ask her out directly. DO NOT ASK HER OUT OVER THE PHONE. Ask her to get dinner together someplace public and local. Nothing too fancy. Aim for a check of no more than $30 each. Do it face to face when her friends are not around. Do not be overly nervous about asking. Only heartless bitches will tell you “get lost” to your face if you’ve been kind to her. IF SHE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU SHE WILL SAY “YES” OR SHE WILL TELL YOU WHEN SHE IS AVAILABLE EVRRYTHING ELSE MEANS “NO”. If the woman makes an excuse and says she will be busy that day or something similar then SHE IS BEING NICE AND DECLINING WITHOUT TRYING TO HURT YOU. Once you actually secure a date come back here if you need to for more advice. Happy hunting, OP

Attached: 40D5AE1B-F08C-4A4D-A62F-DC3923BD231E.png (1000x939, 322K)