Jap job offer

should i take it?
im 23yo serb from central european region and to me starting family here or anywhere more to west seems like terrific choice as i will be almost certain to see people embracing shitskins even more so than they do now and i do not want my future wife/kids to be gang raped, neither do i want to hear muslims praying or tolerate them at all
feels like this is the only choice i'm sorry frens but for greater good im giving up on finding slavic wife at least here

Attached: 248735.jpg (1108x1478, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woN-Ifqu6UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Pussy is sideways brah

I can not for the life of me discern what you meant to say

Terrific is good
Terrible is bad

Go to Japland

So you want to leave for japan, instead of staying in serbia (assuming you meant "centralna srbija", ali to kao region ne znaci nista), you mean to forfeit it for the sake of living in japan. Good riddance. So a few delusions to clear up:
- japan is more likely to embrace shitskins / liberal ideals in the future, especially with the growing feminist movement
-unless you're getting a high end IT job, you will probably be working at the very least 70 hour weeks, and still live mediocre
- Japan is quite expensive, especially if you want "western/slavic" stuff
- You will most likely not be accepted into the community within years of your immigration, and even then it would take hard work to do it
- you forfeit the right to own guns, the right to beat the shit out of someone who pisses you off, the right to dress however you want. In essence you forfeit the right to being an individual.

fins are smart in general ill take your opp in consideration

> japan is more likely to embrace shitskins / liberal ideals in the future, especially with the growing feminist movement
lmfao at this

>and still live mediocre
so living medicore in japan = living like a god in serbia

> You will most likely not be accepted into the community within years of your immigration
- you forfeit the right to own guns, the right to beat the shit out of someone who pisses you off, the right to dress however you want. In essence you forfeit the right to being an individual.

you make about 0 sense Dragan

anyone who tells you to choose serbia over japan is an idiot. unless you're like mega upper class in serbia or something like that

Even if you'd end up not getting very wealthy in there, your kids might have better luck if you raise them well.

dudw
i do not want to get very wealthy
i just want stable future my own home little garden and wife that is happy to be forced taking dick 4h/day

yes

>> japan is more likely to embrace shitskins / liberal ideals in the future, especially with the growing feminist movement
>lmfao at this

You laugh, but you have no idea how it is here.

Attached: japan israel lgbt.jpg (1200x799, 206K)

Or are super nationalistic. If I got a job offer from Japan, I would take it. I don't know about Serbia, but I don't have enough trust for our politicians and voters to bet that my kids would be better off in Finland than in Japan.

You retarded or what lad? Have you ever been there for more than a week. You will literally have to comply with all their shitty social norms, and break one too many and you will pretty much be exiled from society. Everyone is a stuck elitist cunt, people are afraid to defend themselves from thieves for fucks sake.

Living mediocre in japan=going to work at 6am, coming home at 6pm at then having fuck all to do outside vidya or get wasted at a bar, yeah that sure sounds great, sign me up!
And they really are looking to embrace shitskins, because their labour market is getting more and more expensive, as the population is aging, and the youth don't want to fill the gap.

Did i mention everyone is autistic compared to western standards, because they really are.

Sounds like your values are in their right place.
Good luck, Serbro!

Attached: lion thumbs up.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

Oh so though to put jap flag on
am i in japan now?
im jap yet?
neck yourself fag

日本語
That's a wall a few can overcome to have a good life here

You are pretty dumb desu
should not you be protesting rn as all people in your IQ range do at the moment

thanks but that furry shit was not called for

McKenzie isn't a furry though. Well, not that kind of furry anyways.
youtube.com/watch?v=woN-Ifqu6UQ

take the job, but know this: You will NEVER be Japanese and you will NEVER be accepted into their country/culture

Serbia is a shithole but Japan is also a shithole in some sense as its full of gooks and weird cultural stuff

I ALREADY SPEAKU DOMO ARIGATOU SAMA JAV HIHI

EW

wassup with ukcuck phenomena
you are really obsessed with these things are you? Why would I want to be Japanese or change my own culture
jesus christ lol

Shut the f up you English teacher

Maybe he might always remain a sort of a curiosity, but friends are still friends and it beats being surrounded by Pakis or Somalis.

Why you no like SlaV girl?

Attached: Slavsheviks.jpg (489x764, 184K)

Croat here. Do it. If u hate it u can always come back. Life in cro/serbia is a slow death. At least in asia u will experience new things

what are you experiencing? pounding 12yo tranny pussy sounds bet too wild for my taste but yes i agree overall

dud am OP

You're pretty arrogant to think that lad, i can work 10 hour days, 4 times a week, and be able to afford a 200msq house with a 5000msq yard for fuck all a month (rent is 80euro, the place is a 30m walk or 5m car ride from city centre) . And eat any of the best food i desire- by being a midrange car mechanic.

?

yeah, I'd rather be the token white in an asian country than be the token nigger in a white country

>central european

What did he mean by this?

lol, you're talking to an actual Japanese citizen. Silly gaijin.

He meant central serbia, most likely belgrade

Tell me one thing mate, and i suppose explain to op, what does it REALLY mean to work in japan, since he doesn't believe me

Why not? Speak Japanese, work hard, contribute, be happy.

>embrace shit skin
Not all Serbs are brown. Please do not bully.

>work 70 hours in the week
This is a meme. Only wageslaves in bad employers are like this, and only in a big city. Very few people live this way.

>japan is expensive
I do not know your frame for reference. It is not difficult to live.

>acceptance and community
>hard work
Should this be easy? Does Serbia accept new immigrants immediately? Do you see that this conflicts with your claim of embraced “shit skin”?

>you will not be entitled to live like a savage
Oh no, what a great loss.

At this point I have just accepted it's goinf to be shit in that regard anywhere. Atleast If I move to Japan I will know the end is nearer than in Brazil or that people might come together to actually try to fix it. In Brazil, I would lmao at the possibility of this shithole dragging itself out. It's not like it's impossible but It all hinges on the next 8 years, of which I am sure I will most likely not be partaking upon.

You have to go back.

Attached: 7671DB9F-4AA7-4069-BAE9-9C0A648D9999.jpg (691x724, 96K)

The fuck are you pinging me for, i have nothing to add.

I meant I'm serb from central europe > look at geographical map of europe

ARIGATO DOMO DOMO YES DA!

Do not bother with him

You are a joke. You add comedy to the conversation.

Serbia is not in central Europe, nigger

geography and history 404

dont bully desu

Looks like center.

No, you ^.~

Attached: 65D0AA50-17D4-446C-B470-94101344C61B.jpg (1396x1279, 823K)

Prepare to become soulless and suicidal after you live there for a few years. Unless you're a anti-social autistic retard you won't fit into Japanese society and will start missing talking to actual humans that aren't NPC robots. Every gook you fuck is gonna look like a 3/10 ayy lmao the next day. Also if the job is corporate, wait till you meet all the pathetic pieces of shits working there and the so called "Japanese culture" which is just fucking prostitutes every week while the fat bitch at home takes all the money. Also your children will become full blown drug addict degenerates and whores if you start a family in tokyo or any big city.

some EU cucks get super mad when you point out that north of Belgrade > Central Europe
no idea why

Just help increase the spread of removal of nig-nogs and your good in my book.

First of all stop the weeb high schooler larp, it's making me sick to my stomach quite a bit.
And so far as I'm concerned, op can go for the job, but i dont see him succeeding in making meaningful connections in japan, if he failed here, where it is arguably the easiest. Also good luck living in a society that forces you to give up sovereignty, liberty and compels you to be a mindless drone. If that sounds fun, then sure. But that would be intolerable hell for me.
Also serbia is southern europe you retard.

Unironically this

>some EU cucks get super mad when you point out that north of Belgrade > Central Europe
>no idea why

You are pushing the buttons of lots of different groups in Europe with that one statement, Japanon.

Who hurt you? (;﹏;)

He is not japanon,he's op with proxy.
A cringy manchild.

But it's a fact, and everyone with at least tiny bit of education knows it, i wonder just who and why would be mad about that fact hmmm

Sure dud
>every jap woman is ugly
>japs are not people
>every job u do must be corporate
>everyone is a cuck that cant take care of his family
sure sure

stop posting you make yourself sound from comic to stupid desu

I have all the time in the world to convince you to kill yourself op.

Also no, under no circumstances is serbia central europe.

You have a weak stomach? Perhaps it is your diet? (;゚;艸;゚;)

You are quite the expert on Japan. All I know about Serbia is they are bad at war, there are many Muslims, and the economy is similar to a west African country. I would not want to live there.

Oh and I know when I look at a map of Europe Serbia appears near the center, and the language is similar to other Central European like Czech and Slovak.

Why?

I lived for 2months in sendai, over a summer vacation to get work experience. I learned one thing, to stay the fuck away from east asia

Yes Japan is a pretty good place just ignore it having the highest suicide rate in the world(besides Korea)

Are you an actual jap? What's it like for westerners over there? Are they treated politely as outsiders or is integration somewhat possible?

No, clearly not mutt

I am sorry your experience was bad.

No, I am a meat popsicle from Mars.

What is it like for anyone? Same like I told OP. Speak Japanese, work hard, be happy. Like any place you learn to communicate and follow the rules, and you are good.

Only do not be rude or expect everyone to speak English with you.

I mean it’s probably a higher quality of living than your current country but I hope you don’t have tattoos and are ok with some racism, even towards whites

Japan is more of a vacation destination rather than permanent residence

I’m here right now visiting

Whatis it like to travel on the other side of the world to a country with thousands of years of history and infinite modern diversions

And you post on Jow Forums?

Honestly the novelty of being racially discriminated against seems cool to me