Why does our mere existence make everyone butthurt?

Attached: 352C34C8-2316-4C59-9A79-FAE5C2CE6FB0.jpg (750x388, 111K)

Wrong flag shlomo

Attached: il.png (580x422, 6K)

Jelly.

It's like children. They hate their parents that take care of them.

>mutts dinduniff
>ok well we destabilized the entire middle east for Israel
>and the (((war on terror))) did increase terrorism 6500%
>and lead to creation of ISIS
>and create MILLIONS of refugee flooding Europe
>But aside from that we dindunuffin
>they just hate us for our "freedom"
>oh wait...
>we gave away our freedom so Gov could protect us from "terrorism"
>which was actually our "greatest ally"

Attached: hate us.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Attached: 1511765442588.jpg (252x200, 10K)

but am i wrong?

This but Americans are proud of being slave cattle. Takes them back to their African roots.

Simple. Freedom, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

>They hate you
It's Israel doing all the bombing, not America.

At a dinner party of adult humans dining in a respectful and polite manner, you are the 11 year old who shoots with his water pistols at aunts he doesn't even know the name of.

38 billion dollars

Fpbp

Because you're your degenerate ''culture'' down everyone's throat and because Europe has been flooded with shitskins because of your demonic kike wars.

Because we are willing to invade someone else's nation if they don't allow men to fuck each other's asses?

*you're pushing your

Why do people hate the Murkan Empire? Let me think .......

Attached: 1548942664120.jpg (1200x676, 71K)

Bahahahahaha
US must have spend $6 Trillion on imaginary bombs.

Only bombing Israel has done, is some shit in Syria.
99.9% is US
for almost 2 decades straight

Attached: rofl.jpg (602x363, 38K)

>Literally the breeding ground for kikes to promote globalism and destroy globalism
>"Why do people hate us"?
Honestly just fucking gas all Americans even if it includes me. I can't take the amerimutt stupidity.

Attached: pepega.png (128x98, 16K)

because youre butthurt about everything, overreact to everything and have brought degeneracy into the west with hollywood
also, you are ruled by the jews

Europe is ok with oppression and tyrannical governments...as long as it's not happening to them. They come screaming for help when they're in trouble, but when it comes to Middle East we doing the wrong thing when we liberate them.

Attached: fcx7s0nnlcfz.jpg (777x437, 76K)

>This comment kills the amerimutt

I just hide any comment made by a non-American, they’re not relevant in my eyes and we should invade every continent.

Israel seems alright tho

Even furthermore Europeans are such pussies they'll bow down and succumb and actually white flag their way to tranquility as long as it means they get to not die. Then when their government gets destroyed by someone else (Russia/U.S.A)?. they come acting like "oh we had no idea this was going on, we didn't know Hitler was a bad guy, what a fucked up man!".

At least Middle Eastern motherfuckers have the heart to keep on fighting no matter what.

You know how everybody hates the boomers, yeah?

Well your country is the boomer equivalent.

Why do a lot of working class hate middle class?

Why do a lot of middle class hate upper class?

Why do we hate jews?

Because there's something called jelousy.

Because we are Mutts user. We are bread from everything filthy and wicked senpai. Our mere existence is a mockery of everything pure and Aryan desu. Our mere existence is a blight on this planet user. We are the wart that defiles the face of the planet senpai. The blemish that pollutes the universe desu. We are the filth in the water user. The miscegenation in the air senpai. The shart in the mart desu. We are Mutts user. We exist to serve Israel senpai. We are kangz desu.

Attached: US.png (511x520, 151K)

imagine being this bluepilled

Fuck you're so right. Legit good post thats a redpill lol.

Because we're the only first world country. And we go around trying to help all the other shit hole countries but their pride is so high they won't let themselves be helped because again, pride .

>caring about dead sandniggers
Cuck
Canadians are proud of their aids
Nobody forced you to take those in those shot skins
We should of let the japs rape you.