Im about to put my shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger. Bye guys

Im about to put my shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger. Bye guys

Attached: 1550803338147.png (819x827, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/3j3hc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kansas bowling/
youtube.com/watch?v=IeBXPP2ALa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do a flip instead faggot.

Suicide is a sin, you know what fate awaits you after. Repent now or face judgement.

Bls no. Stay awhile. You haven't even gotten to throw bricks at journalists yet!

Do a happening in a jew bank

Jesus Christ loves you user, He has a plan for your life, this pain you have is a result of your sin, lay your burden down at His feet.

Don't do it friend. I tried committing suicide recently. I was found half-way through and got help. A few months later I finally feel like life is worth living.

It gets better.

finish your coffee first. don't waste it

Attached: 1545341414970.png (394x329, 100K)

I fell asleep above my left hand, that shit fucking hurts also drink some coffee

kill some jews before and stream it thanks

Don't do it, user. We all care about you.

Don't do it

Never leave your coffee!

Stream it mutt

>I pussied out and rationalized my way out of killing myself
Should've gone through with it tbqh

I don't

H I V E M I N D

perish like the dog you are

Fucking do it pussy

Don't. Think about the coffee you'll never be able to drink again.

Attached: 1543248151240.png (512x433, 40K)

Should have done it pussy

I feel the same, 24/7. I put my glock to my head every single day to remind myself of my options. If you are going to spend your life, you must take some politicians with you. It is the only option. If you do t take at least 2 with you, you are a failure and God with condemn you to hell.

Take their lives for the Fatherland! Deus lo Vult!

I actually changed my mind. God gave you a shotgun, use it for something more than blowing your brains onto the ceiling. Pol is a board of peace btw.

Attached: how to kill yourself.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

at least go out a legend and stream it.

Attached: 1549861189101.webm (568x1000, 2.96M)

THIS

that's what (((they))) want

Attached: drangsal1.jpg (1110x868, 63K)

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

I didn't pussy out, I had OD'd and thought i'd be home alone. Family got home early, and sent me to hospital.

This early in the day? No user. Clean your room

Hello FBI

Are you gonna live broadcast atleast? Shuabiy would be proud

where will you stream it? I am preparing popcorn as we speak

Musket or bust

At least kill niggers first and then shoot yourself goddamn what a waste.

This

Attached: 1516206159158.png (1110x590, 572K)

>he didn't reattempt ending his shit life asap when he had the chance
Sounds like you pussied out to me.

>spends hours preparing for this
>attempts to mitigate the mess
>still makes a horrible mess somebody has to clean up.

You know - a bottle of 20 or 30 aspiring ground up into a powder, mixed in 8 fluid ounces of water or soda, and chugged in under 30 seconds - is a much easier to accomplish this.

All anybody needs to cleanup is a little bit of drool, puke, and maybe whatever decided to come out of your bladder/colon upon death.

Post proof you have a gun, Jow Forums is full of noguns, i dont believe you, dont do it.

Maybe so.

Damn what a brutal way to go

Attached: 1550704937657.png (530x444, 22K)

Thats even worse. You made your family walk in on your pathetic ass??? Dear Lord user your some kind of asshole. Seriously? Your a worthless cunt for bringing your family into your bullshit. Definitely should have done it user your a faggot.

Attached: polar2.jpg (218x134, 6K)

Fuck you Intel nigger. Those reading should observe this subservience to the Jewish system. FBI would have nothing to gain from a suicider. FBI would not promote murder/suicide as it would rob them of a case. If you are goi grockill yourself, you should at the very least take a prominent politician with you.

Stream it faggot
Quick before jannies prune the thread

enjoy hell OP

Do not do it. The rate of failure is too high. You will make life worse for yourself. Drink coffee and use Jow Forums to spill your sorrows on.

Why are you BEGGING for attention?

Amen
I want all anons to live because anons are my favorite people
Jesus loves you as if you were the only person on earth btw

Wait until you hear his bible stream today at 10est

Q fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

It's the thought that counts.

Attached: 1548201732509.gif (600x400, 63K)

don't do it man, think of us, you selfish bastard

Reminder that the Discord trannies are responsible for taking this young man's life.

Attached: 10.jpg (900x594, 107K)

Waaaaaaaiiit!!....live stream it faggot

NO GOY ILL SEND YOU $1000 IF YOU DONT DO IT

>Do not do it. The rate of failure is too high. You will make life worse for yourself. Drink coffee and use Jow Forums to spill your sorrows on.
Unironically this, if you fail to kill yourself you will be in a state you wish you were actually dead, since if you were to live you'd be taken to the hospital billed and have to live fucked up for life.

Amazing to see so many devils show their true colors.

This is atheism op. They want you dead for the 5 minutes of entertainment you'd provide. What's stopping you from believing in God? Would all your kike friends (that you don't have) be ashamed of you for finding salvation in Christ? Would they they attend your funeral and say "at least he didn't find God and turn his life around".

You've got a huge burden, Christ's hand is extended to you. His burden is light and his yoke is easy.

At least livestream it OP don't just make an empty promise on pol

Kill the Jews and niggers you fucking embecile at least take them with you!

don't do it fren

>Thinks about how Brazil is an actual place with supposed humans living in it
Now I want to kill myself

God isn't real you DELUSIONAL retard. You're not in good company

LOL you were just waiting to see a Brazilian flag to show up so you could say that, weren't you?

Bless you bastard burger

>1 post this ID
Holy fuck did he do it?

Make sure you going to Heaven
streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

This is the only other option besides livestreaming.

OP livestream yourself going into a synagogue or dnc office and shoot a bunch of people for the lulz

maybe....a jew offered him 1000$ not to do it...and he didn't reply.

How does one hypothetically find a therapist who won't hospitalize immediately and get that person's guns taken away if suicidal thoughts are mentioned?

Okay, you're dead now. Literally anything you do after this point is a bonus on your life, start doing.

You've removed the fear of death and failure, that is the greatest gift you can give yourself. Find something worth pursuing and do it. Worst case you can always finish the job later if things get that unbearable

t. Suicidal fag who went on to take risks and now 5yrs later have a manageable life

Before you do that go play Thot Patrol and try to get the high score
Also yell out Allah Akbar for each point you get.

lmao, nobody comes to Jow Forums let alone Jow Forums to say they're gonna do it, expecting help.

bye fren

Attached: 1548782900086.gif (100x100, 719K)

Imagine the horror his mom felt walking into that room seeing his lifeless corpse and head blown all over the room.
Damn.

Do it pussy

Nigga we didn't know you were real until a few seconds ago stop ignoring the truth around you
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: Cheatsheet.jpg (445x409, 72K)

Tf is this?

If I ever stoop to a pathetic low point as yourself, I plan on doing a happening at a tribe establishment while livestreaming and leave behind some manifesto of how the world is controlled by [[[them]]]. I have given this more thought than I am comfortable with, but I would want to at least shock society awake if I am to an hero.

idk dude, just go lose your guns in a boating accident beforehand.

Don't need to imagine, you can hear it during the clip with sound, she tells the 911 operator through her sibbing there is "meat everywhere"

Oh yeah dude, it was live streamed and she was screaming and the cops showed up and made some comments on jizz tissues under his bed or some shit.

How do you pull the trigger if the barrel is in your mouth?
I mean from that position you would have to push the trigger, not pull.

just a random MKULTRA'd US actress named Kansas Bowling in a german music video. There were a few threads that exposed her and her peers, sadly mods are faggots and banned them to Jow Forums. Pic related, her instagram.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kansas bowling/

Attached: young ones.jpg (932x597, 92K)

DON'T DO IT M8, WE'LL EXTERMINATE THE JEWS ANY DAY NOW, DON'T DO IT!!1!!

video is unlisted on YT btw, the band was shilled heavily by german state TV.
youtube.com/watch?v=IeBXPP2ALa4

Attached: pizza.jpg (1334x749, 55K)

Are you there OP?

The ultimate strategy. Btw if you aren’t saving this thread, you are a Jew.

cool man I'll make sure the afterlife is cozy for you

Saging. Autojew has PCed my posts.

Blunderbuss that melon!

be sure you post a link best ally

Attached: FB0EDDC4-7677-4ED9-97B0-E11967B13557.jpg (225x225, 8K)

user, the pain you are feeling is because of your sin. You accuse yourself everyday of it, and you're right, you're a sinner. Every sin separates you from God, the problem is you've rejected Him, and you've tried to convince yourself that sin isn't real and God doesn't exist. That is the disconnect. This atheism and nihilism has ruined you like it ruins every man. Ask God today to show you proof, to heal you, to provide whatever it is that you require for belief, and he will do it and you'll have the Peace if God that surpasses all understanding.

Remember that suicide is a spectator sport so livestream it or at least do it in a crowded area.

Take one of your tranny faggots with you

Attached: long range shooting.webm (640x360, 1.6M)

Dont do it dude, cause if you do you will never see israel turned into ash!

lmao

LMAO

At least clear out a crack den or some gang hideout. You'll be a hero for fighting crime and stopping niggers

Do you wanna talk, user?

OP is a faggot and never delivers

Attached: 1550602736882.jpg (564x867, 72K)