How many of them are in your country?

Just saw a dozen or so of these shit skins down town, any worse where you are?

Attached: Something brown and ugly.png (500x500, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not many in my part of the US. I see a few a year and treat them like the untouchables they are.

Attached: 5b42155ee9ca7.jpg (680x679, 208K)

I appreciate my surly neighborhood sev Pajeet, where else could I get a dozen beers at 2AM?

North Carolina here. We will usurp white control here in 15-20 years.

They stink so fucking bad and they have such strange personalities

They hate you and will replace you

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

Beige power mother fuckers

Attached: shaun majumder.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

Eastern NC here as well. 2 minutes out of town and there are nothing but fucking shitskins. They get bused around to work on the farms and have their own stores full of spic shit with the owner who hardly speaks english.

i am from brazil, he we have even worst shit than Indians

inevitable.

Attached: beige horizon.jpg (959x632, 166K)

Indians are doctors, dentists, IT workers, hotel and restaurant owners, executives, accountants, and much more. They are an essential part of the fabric of American life. They are also quite based!

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

But the smell... That fucking smell
Also the way they shake their head side to side

> Just saw a dozen or so of these shit skins down town, any worse where you are?

No. I live in a white ethnostate, thankfully.

*squeaky noise*

My room mate is a Pajeet and he stinks so fucking bad. I'm afraid to even walk in the bathroom for the fear of shit on the floor or the bathtub. It smells like curry in here and when ever he brings his other Pajeets in here it smells like I'm in Bombay slum.

For real though why don't Pajeets wear deodorant

Cause of Indian superstitions like cow piss gives you good luck or drinking from corpse river Ganga will make you healthy.

> flag

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Edmonton is getting colonized by these fuckers. They own every liquor store and now are raking it in on legal dude weed.

I live near islein,NJ

It's basically 100% Indian

Are they integrating well?

About 8000 pakis in the town I live

And 8000 reported rapes

All
Over
The
Place

And I'm in the deep south(tallahassee, FL). I don'd mind the middle class Indians that go to my uni and are in my fraternity - it's the poor ones that LIVE in tallahassee that smell worse than the niggers

Attached: B1gRDHR1y5-10.png (300x250, 40K)

Found the Hindu.

I saw quit a lot of them in the south. Soon the world be pajeet.

I for one welcome our new Pooverlords

Attached: 241A783C-6DBD-4166-BADD-EEA7678BCCD7.jpg (750x1002, 321K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
if indians in usa work at 7/11 and drive cabs then how is their income listed so high here ?

7/11's pull in more income than you'd think

There are nearly 100 at any time just on this board with British, American, Australian, Canadian flags and about a dozen with Swedish, Norwegian, Finish and Spanish flags.

The rest of the Pajeets in Pajeet land are usually behind the EU, UN, Greenpeace and Pirate flags.

Attached: hello fellow Americans.jpg (489x81, 43K)

Nigger paki. For your kind information that retard "Shawn Majumdar" is a mixed race guy. Why don't you blame his shitty loxism on his white genes?

Quite a few working for a multinational with a big office here in my town. Fuck knows how the visas work. Anyway, these guys are a positive contribution to the town, which sadly has more than it's fair share of white trash. They are educated, well behaved, don't cause trouble, and watch/play cricket in the park in summer. Let's be clear about this though - they are Indians, not Pakistanis.

Most of them.

Bangkok Thailand has them everywhere. They have 7 elevens right next to 7 elevens.

is it true that "paki" is considered a slur in bongland?

t.lowest caste Hindu street shitter

Shut the fuck up Rakesh

I can smell you from here