en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner_...).
youtu.be/AwgJYB6iBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=rMqHTbXm3rs
youtube.com/watch?v=dflLFFZcZ0w
nti.org/analysis/articles/russian-ex-spy-says-nukes-hidden-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=S9HdPi9Ikhk
romania-insider.com/mig-21-lancer-crashes-in-romania-two-crew-members-dead
youtube.com/watch?v=SLhMuo16rf4
theaviationist.com/2018/07/07/pilot-killed-in-romanian-air-force-mig-21-lancer-jet-crash-during-borcea-open-day/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Without a doubt.

It's a failed state that is only relevant because it has nukes

way to come clean my guy

exactly, that whole place, from infrastructure to public health, is basically 3rd world.

This

It's an idea tiger.
They can't afford paper.

That was painful to watch

This

most of the 3rd world has free healthcare my dude

Why are you dodging the draft, Mykola?

youtu.be/XaeDMOWkCwU
watch from 10:00

>Over 200 Russian military contractors were killed by US airstrikes in Syria on February 7, 2018. The contractors were members of the so-called Wagner Group private military company (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner_...). Russian law officially bans mercenary service and private military companies, so in really the Wagner Group is just a unit of the Russian Ministry of Defence in disguise. Many of the Wagner contractors gained military experience in eastern Ukraine before departing to Syria.

tldr: Russia send mercenaries to test the US and they get eviscerated

>Is the Russian army a paper tiger?
NO

don't poke the bear

>because it has nukes
they also have star wars and of everyone we go up against they are the most capable, if they're gonna do something to you they do it no flinching

>Is the Russian army a paper tiger?
Absolutely. Armed with nuclear teeth.

WWII says otherwise

Their missile tech is the best in the world.

Considering their new missile Avanguard had everyone shitting their pants, I doubt it.

other than their nukes, yes.

Modern warfare does not give a shit about tanks.

Russian cyberwarfare changed the course of American electoral history.

Covert ops tookdown Skreipal on UK soil.

If WWIII then Russia will not win. But it won't lose either by making sure there are no winners.

Just the cold war stay behind spy networks could cripple any enemy where it really hurts (not just lob a missile at some poor black farmer's boy, but take down a country's elite.)

then why didnt they use it when you bombed them in Syria?

at the start of the ww2 they had 35k tanks, and went against an enemy fighting a 2 front war

>xactly, that whole place, from infrastructure to public health, is basically 3rd world.
I always thought Russia and the US have a lot in common.

It might be now.

Just remember, it was the soviets who won WW2.

youtu.be/AwgJYB6iBY8

has been since 1985

>Russian cyberwarfare changed the course of American electoral history.
bro, we own them, did you not notice that google owns yandex? they work for us

What if I told you "nukes" don't exist.

>inb4 Hiroshima
Firebombed

Honesty is a likeable quality, you will find a good woman sasha.

I knew jews were shit at warfare

Chernobyl is fake, lmao.

im sure you were there Mr. Bravo

Oh look
Another Butthurt belt circle-jerk thread
Even the YouTube link in the OP is from an Ukranian
hilarious

Attached: BokuNoMiko.png (161x201, 6K)

Splitting an atom to create a bomb and nuclear energy are two different things

Never said I was there

>If WWIII then Russia will not win. But it won't lose either by making sure there are no winners.

American long term goal is to win this war by shooting down all of Russian nuclear missiles. Its only a matter of time.

what happened in 1985?
My uni teacher was one of the top generals in the Romanian army, and told us that before 1985 they did some remarkable things, but after it all went to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMqHTbXm3rs

On paper they look good. And only on paper. This happened before and people realized soon that Russians can't manufacture what their engineers planned.

Well, they don't need thousands of them.

If Russia and America start fighting, the winner is Agenda 21 and the elimination of a huge chunk of the world population. The elite no longer need a workforce with upcoming AI so how to get rid of it....

Cringe brigade has arrived.

youtube.com/watch?v=dflLFFZcZ0w
What did they mean by this?

Yeah, by throwing millions of soldiers at the krauts

you'd know

Trips of truth.
Russian army may be a paper tiger but it can decimate any nation on that continent.

But then they neglect the nukes that are already on US soil. Since the 60s Russia has send suitcase nukes via Cuba and Mexico and shipping containers. Look at congress hearings on this subject.

nti.org/analysis/articles/russian-ex-spy-says-nukes-hidden-california/

Still that is nothing in comparison to the biological damage that Russia could inflict in case of an all out war. Cyberwar, where hospitals, electric grids, industrial control systems, and governments are shut down is not pretty either.

TL'DR is that America will get destroyed even if they manage to take down all intercontinental missiles.

Russian are desperate about their situation and will do anything to maintain the balance of power. But i like i said its a matter of time.

>paper tiger

Most militaries are these days

Russians and Americans are like polar opposites. Russia makes news stories and spreads the word of its new and undefeatable military hardware. America keeps it all secret and not even Americans know what we’re developing or have ready to go.

>American long term goal is to win this war by shooting down all of Russian nuclear missiles. Its only a matter of time.

Now thats a shitty and naive way of thinking. Russia doesn't need to shoot a single nuke on USA soil. They'll just need to blow up a couple nukes underwater near the coast and drown every single big city in the USA. There is nothing they can do to prevent it. There is no defense against that.

Russia knows damn well they are the underdog, and that the balance of power has shifted to US and China. That is also why they are so dangerous (and want to be perceived as such). Imagine what an asymetrical war with Russia would look like. You think they will march troops and tanks into Europe or try to penetrate Star Wars Program? They have many other venues for mutually assured destruction. A 100 agents with sniper rifles can shut down a large part of civil and commercial life. Cheaper than a nuke. You think they destroyed all biowarfare weapons?

> largest energy resources in the world
> largest mineral resources in the world
> largest landmass in the world
> Only real Eurasian empire
> Access to the North Pole
> Bases in Antarctica
> Bases in Space
> Orthodox

Should I go on?

lol

>burger opinions

Seriously wtf is it with you people?
>moon landing didn't happen
>earth is flat
>nukes don't exist
>holobunga didn't happen
wtf man?

Same thing they meant with this bullshit. To control how and what you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9HdPi9Ikhk

Always has been. Hence why USA had to come in and save Russia when they were losing WW2.

Attached: knocknock.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Obviously.

conscripts are cannon fodder. contracters may be decent? russia only attacks small weak countries anyway. against a real threat russia's fucked but everyone who matters is already in bed with putin because he keeps selling out our country to them. the "russia stronk" act is only for domestic consumption to boost morale because our people live in such a terrible condition. the ww2 victory propaganda starts in kindergarten ffs

>he believes in the "tsunami bombs"
>calls other naive
Oh the irony.

Missile truck catches fire yet they sit there like cattle.

First two, definitely. Three and four, definitely questionable.

Just because there may be several untold truths of our reality doesn't mean we should avoid them. I enjoy staying curious.

How would he know? Finnland lost the war against Russia.
>believing NATO propaganda
Get cucked, mutt.

It's so funny watching you faggots squirm right now, knowing full well when americans are mostly awake and active right here, they fucking know not to disrespect russia. Crawl back to your holes, baltic cucks.

I am german. I am christian - and I am not going to care about some shitty little country because american zionism told me to do so. If you are russia's enemy, you are the enemy of the rightwing in Europe/USA.

Useless shit. Where is my personal profit from all of that?

Attached: 45534543535.jpg (1024x683, 215K)

Russia is not a country. We have lost cold war and our statehood. County was captured vultures from all over the world. Those vultures sucked out wealth from russia and deliver to to their native county(usa, britain, israel etc) And those tanks are just toys to show common russian people that we have county.
But we will take back our country back and take revenge to you for our sufery. We will nuke the world and destroy all for the sake of revenge.

Russia lost 20x the men that the US lost. US was safe for invasion. Russia defeated the Germans and paid the price. US swooped in and took the mindshare and scientists. It is not a fair comparison.

just so you know the "war vs america soon" propaganda (a la north korea) has been going on for years and years, but all the children of the elite live in europe and usa. it's just something for drunk gopniks to be proud of, because their existance is shit

Only few people are getting profit from this. And those people are citizens of europe and usa or just keep money in banks there

Russia is just a boogeyman the west uses whenever necessary. China's army sucks too.

It’s a vodka soaked Down syndrome retard

> not part of the oligarchy

who gives a shit about your personal "anyfit" Vlad? You are supposed to provide to your country, not the other way around. Be glad that you were born Russian. That should be enough on its own.

OP be like
>it no great military it bad it paper shit
meanwhile in his gypsyfied shit hole their flying rust-buckets are dropping from the sky
romania-insider.com/mig-21-lancer-crashes-in-romania-two-crew-members-dead
youtube.com/watch?v=SLhMuo16rf4
theaviationist.com/2018/07/07/pilot-killed-in-romanian-air-force-mig-21-lancer-jet-crash-during-borcea-open-day/
OP again
>Russia is a piece of shit, no match for my country

Not sure why you think you should be entitled to anything of this? Or how your personal wellbeing relates to the power-level of Russia. But I am sure I am talking to a commie.

>But we will take back our country back and take revenge to you for our sufery.
"We"? Who those "we"? I am not going to work with you, vatniks. Your mentallity is ill and crazy. You never get something good in this country. There is only way to get better life - get the fuck out from this shit. Like childrens of our politicians.

>check comment section
>only ones calling it a paper tiger are people from the butthurt belt
Clockwork

Godspeed to you sir

Attached: Ivank.jpg (497x505, 35K)

Yes

>comment section

You seem like I've hurt your feeling
I never said Romania is stronger than Russia, that is you projecting

The YouTube comment section you mongoloid

Attached: A4D30B4E-CDF8-486F-B3AE-09A484F1ED05.jpg (998x1024, 77K)

i agree. i also think that he should work for no pay, eat chinese chemical shit, drink bootleg vodka made in some based illegal immigrant's basement and die in prison at the age of 40. this should be every proud russian's dream

>No u
He never said that tho
Btw a Romanian soldier died because he got electrocuted IN A TANK during the repetitions for a march, soo.. That's nothing what u got there

>> largest energy resources in the world
Venezuela is the 3rd largest and look how well it's doing
>> largest landmass in the world
Mostly frozen tundra
>> Only real Eurasian empire
Who cares?! It's not like trade-routes are blocked like in the middle ages.
>> Access to the North Pole
Access to an icehole that is expensive to inhabit.
>> Bases in Antarctica
That doesn't mean shit giving their sizes and purposes under international agreements.
>> Bases in Space
Yea they terminated mir and other projects due to lack of funding
>> Orthodox
that has always been synonymous with backwardness and retrogression
>
>Should I go on?
No you should kys, Russia is moslty slav shit drunkard peasants that can barely afford to survive their soul and pocket crushing winters.

can you stop being a faggot for a second? You are disgracing yourself first and foremost and secondly your country.

Ppaper is useful
From the straw that gives you drink to the toliet paper that cleans your ass
Russia is not paper
Russia is nothing more than the dross you get in refining, a waste to be disposed of in a deep dark and long ditch before burial

How can you be so critical when your shithole stinks 100 times more?

This

> a list of retarded 1st grade answers
> wants others to kys because he is a faggot to do it on his own

reflect on your life brother. You are turning into a zombie.

but you're the one being a faggot here

>a zombie
Nice adhominem, 0 arguments.
Yea leddit is calling your newfag ass.
GTFO, I can smell the assblacst from here, I need a freaking mint and nasal ointment, you cringy fuck.

keep reflecting

kek dumb pidorashka is too much of a lazy faggot to take advantage of everything listed
>putin and his oligarchs are the reason why I don't have an xbox and can't get a gf

well we dont pretend to be what we are not now, are we?
Just look at the pathetic Ivanites dedicating their life to praising Russian tehnology in all youtube videos.

also show flag

clean the yard, thats maybe a week of work and it looks ok
fucking kill yourelf you lazy dumb crying nigger

you are the only reason why you are poor

>Russia is moslty slav shit drunkard peasants that can barely afford to survive their soul and pocket crushing winters
no, the survival fun is all year round
ok, how to take advantage of that? except being a gay prostitute for some of putin's friends. please enlighten me. also no one wants an xbox here

Slavs have chinksect mentality. It doesn't matter if their tanks are shit if they can throw ten thousand of them at you and sacrifice a million soldiers without bating an eyelash. It's a nation that's been completely demoralized by a corrupt government and kike oligarchs.

>how to take advantage of free enterprise and free university?
go cry more about how you're not successful because of the state you lil bitch

>You are disgracing yourself first and foremost and secondly your country.
And what should i do? Talking about that how is my country great? We both know that is a bullshit. I honest man and never be lier for myself and for other people.

>putin and his oligarchs are the reason why I don't have an xbox and can't get a gf
They are reason that why i will soonely lose free access to world internet for example. You dumb if you going to measure life quality by xbox amount and count of girlfriends.

you didn't answer the question
> largest energy resources in the world
> largest mineral resources in the world
> largest landmass in the world
> Only real Eurasian empire
> Access to the North Pole
> Bases in Antarctica
> Bases in Space
> Orthodox
how do i take advantage of all that shit? i get nothing out of it

It's logistics would fall apart day 10 of any major war

>free
yeah it's not like we pay like half of our salaries as taxes. fucking retard nothing in this world is free, you're dumber than a schoolkid