In the beggining of the year my mom found out I smoke weed, we had an argument, I said I would stop but never did...

In the beggining of the year my mom found out I smoke weed, we had an argument, I said I would stop but never did, two days ago my brother saw me smoking and snitched on me, now we're having another argument, she thinks I'm addicted and thinks that weed is harmful and shit. How can I convince my mom that weed is not what she thinks and make her accept that I won't stop smoking?

Attached: FB_IMG_1545748279591.jpg (540x420, 15K)

Dude, who cares? The important part is that snitches get stitches. How are you planning to destroy your brother?

Give him a face tattoo in his sleep
S N I T C H E (you have to spell it wrong) and giant penis
Don't worry man, just blaze up with your moms. She'll come around

Have you tried sitting down and just talking about it with her ? Just lay out your arguments and hear her side of the story, who knows ? Maybe she'll even change your mind. Not trying to say weed is bad or anything, I just think you should listen to what your mom has to say if you want her to listen to what you have to say.

Y'know, like human beings.

DUDE

>How can I convince my mom that weed is not what she thinks and make her accept that I won't stop smoking?
You can't. Her house, her rules. All you can do is keep trying to not get caught and keep your shit together academically, professionally, etc.

Weed is for retards, and it's harmful.

Dude I was going to do another advice thread on how to get my revenge, my brother is a serious scumbag, really, my patience with him was about 0 now it is negative, if somebody have good ways of having vengeance, PLEASE tell me, I plan on fucking up his whole life

This. Op is already weed-retarded.

Here in Brazil we have a case of a young thief who got caught stealing from a tattooer, the guy tattooed "I'm a thief and a jerk" in his forehead, it would be a great thing to do with him if I knew how to tattoo

About my mom, she doesn't seems to come around ever, here in Brazil weed is seen as such a bad thing, she is so headstrong that she won't listen to me

Attached: adolescente-tem-testa-tatuada-apos-ser-acusado-de-roubo-em-sao-bernardo-do-campo-na-grande-sao-paulo (615x300, 55K)

Actually, yes I have, in the first time we spoke back at the beggining of the year I was afraid of talking openly to her bout this, but now I called her to sit down and talk to me but she didn't want to. She is so headstrong, she won't listen to me even if I have proofs that weed is not what she thinks, that it won't destroy my life and all

That's what I was doing the entire year, fuck. But I don't want to keep hiding. Maybe use this as an argument? This year I passed on some hard college tests, I keep on doing my stuff without letting weed mess with my life, maybe show that to her, that I'm doing my duty and weed it's not disturbing it?

Just a little harmful. But used with moderation it doesn't do a thing

No place for stubborns here. If you don't want to help, don't reply

You should probably stop smoking weed until you're old enough to make your own decisions.

As much as weed isn't harmful to adults - it certainly is potentially harmful for developing minds. And you should listen to your mother.

I already listened to her arguments first time we spoke about it, and they're all "in our family it is not permitted" "that's a bad thing and will fuck up your life" etcetera. She doesn't have a solid argument in my opinion, just arguments based on taboos and preconceptions

This

>she thinks I'm addicted
>I won't stop smoking

That will be in April, I have a job and I will move to my friend's house, I just wanted her to understand my side as soon as possible so it won't be a shock later. But yeah, that's totally considerable, thanks for the advice

Because I don't want to. I have already quit weed sometimes because of school and/or for other reasons, quitting is not hard, I just don't want to

truth is weed is as bad as you think and worse.. sure its cool now that you're 21 and you're all stressed coz college is hard and stuff but its a serious time and honetly if you screw the next 5 years up you probably wont ever amount to much. truth hurts

Reminder that while weed is not physically addictive you can still develop a psychological dependence on it.

ok thanks for the advices guys. I will stop smoking until I leave her house

Or at least don't do it in her house.

Dude no single mother on this planet can carry a rational discussion with their child. They all have power problems and can't take being wrong.

I don't, but she minds wherever I do it

She is not a single mom, but we can say so because my father is a cuck who obeys to whatever she says

Then that's worse because he just reinforces her power complex and will take her side.

Already accepted that years ago

Shoot him

Or sign him up for a gay tranny dating site

DUDE!

>she thinks I'm addicted
>make her accept that I won't stop smoking?

You sound addicted.

Fuck his girl or pay off someone else to fuck her. Repeat with as many of his girls as you want.

Will do

Enjoying a thing doesn't make you a addict. I could stop if I wanted to, as I already did sometimes, I will not stop smoking weed because I don't want to, that's just a choice I did

I'm gonna get him fired. I don't know how, but I will

Have you tried not doing fucking drugs you idiot?

Move out faggot.
Pay foe your own roof and stop beingg a whiney little bitch. I hope she slaps you across the face like the bitch you are.

You are not going to convince her of anything, just hide it better in the future if you must keep smoking.

your mom beat you as a kid...

Great helper you are

If you at least had the brain to read the thread you would see I am actually moving out soon, don't say shit about things you don't know, edgy bitch

That's what I was afraid of

Funny. Grow up.