Be a rich famous roastie

>be a rich famous roastie
>fail at life compared to the non-famous broke girl you played
>all because the character didn't whore around and actually got together with the guy who actually loved her instead of some chad

Attached: 1523218989042.png (770x605, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>instead of some chad
Implying "chad" is unable to feel romantic feelings. Stop making excuses for being a low T bitch.

chad doesn't WANT to be bogged down to a monogamous long term relationship.

chad =/= alpha male, chad is a pretty fuckboy degenerate

>the character didn't whore around and actually got together with the guy who actually loved her
LMAO op never finished the show

*as much

Yeah, well. Rachel didn't scoop her baby out like you did.

Rachel DID whore around and she DID NOT get together with Ross at the end.

did jenniffer aniston actually whore around more than rachel? Shouldn't there be at least a dozen sex tapes of her?

Do you think Daniel Craig laments that his life isn't as fulfilling as James Bond's?

It’s tragic. It takes menopause for women to realize this on their own, and it is socially unacceptable for men to lead our women. A perfect storm that creates a fertility crises. It’s so perfect, that’s it’s almost like it’s by design. No other living thing is this stupid

>chad doesn't WANT to be bogged down to a monogamous long term relationship.
You know that is an orchestrated propaganda meme, right. "Fuckboys" also have a biological wanting for a monogamous relationship. Only exception was ones that somehow manage to be a "fuckboi" while also being insanely low IQ. There are dudes that go around trying to stack up a lay count because the internet tells them that's what alphas do. When really they get with one girl and invest their time/resources into children with that one woman.

the comparison is fucked because james bond is the ultimate man and rich, while rachel is the average woman in ny and broke

No, her character had children, she hasn't stupid retard

I'm pretty sure she married Brad pitt right? Whats more fulfilling than that to a roastie?

imagine if Brad had been faithful to her instead of cheating on her with Angelina and later cucking and adopting abunch of niglets. In the end, he had it good wit Aniston, at least she didn't adopt niglets cut her tits off to prevent cancer.

women were a mistake

She's not broke.

Your life must be hell being this insanely retarded.

Attached: D4946-Golden-Retriever-Puppy-600x400.jpg (600x400, 53K)

rachel is not rich in the series, which is why she shares an apartment

Chad is no different than the whores he screws.

Whores and whoremongers get the rope.

This. It all went to ruin in the end for Brad, he should’ve stayed with Jenifer Anniston. But at that time, Angelina was hot as fuck.

women don't marry down, so they should expect to become 50 year old childless crones. If you're a guy, raise your standards to their superficial levels.

It's more along the lines of the chad figured out having a monogamous relationship in this day and age is next to impossible . Women are always waiting to trade up and most times are entertaining 3-4 guys while waiting for their current relationship to collapse which almost always happens after the guys she is dating finds out she's cheating and ditches her

Bond doesn't even give a shit about his life. He is a cuck. His life is blind service to The Queen. He has no personal possessions, no wife, no family, and does nothing but murder "for his country" with no thanks.

Bond is a faget. But the movies are great.

>everyone is depressed and is on drugs
>that couldn't possibly be because of my vapid degenerate narcissistic lifestyle
People are fucking retards.

>If you're a guy, raise your standards to their superficial levels.
this is how you die alone, like these roasties

No she did get with Ross in the end but yea she whored around alot in the show. Ross is the ultimate beta bux archetype, his character even got cucked by a woman from a previous marriage.

This...

Like its better being shiksa, marrying horse-faced jew in series. There is subtle propaganda in older Hollywood movies, regarding beautiful European women marrying ugly, long-nose or curly haired jews.

Attached: like_a_shiksa_2004-07-07.jpg (349x448, 34K)

It's not like Jennifer Aniston wasn't though, she still looks good for her age. Jennifer would have given him nothing but blonde biological children, no adopted niglets.

lol beta detected

Chad spreads his seed without commitment because he doesn't need to. He has children and you betas get to raise them with no clue.

Anniston is a huge bitch and infertile. He made the right choice.

Maybe retards like you shouldn't be worshiping girls who wear yoga pants and are practically undate-able. Honestly feel more attraction toward some middle eastern girl in a hijab than i do to a "10/10 blonde babe" that resembles a whore in caked makeup, fake eyebrows, tan, slutty clothes and bullshit. And I'm white.

Imagine making yourself responsible for making a roastie's life "fulfilling" in the current year when even Jennifer Aniston is dissatisfied.

Attached: 1531806633387.jpg (499x498, 65K)

>Chad spreads his seed without commitment because he doesn't need to. He has children and you betas get to raise them with no clue.
I've probably been with more girls that you've had look in your direction you pathetic sewer skitterer. Go fucking eat a wheel of cheese or something you rat-faced pathetic fucking cuck.

Should've ended up with Joey desu

I don't worship women, I fuck around with them on their boyfriends because I know the truth .
The optimal pump and dump is a woman in a relationship

Post a picture of yourself. Insanely doubt that. You type like a fucking Jew.

While the anger in your heart is telling you to lash out at her mistakes, realize that articles like this are what influence the next generation of women. Women follow what society thinks a fullfilling life is. If "fullfilling" is shown to mean marriage, family, and children, then that is what they will want. The current "career, travel, and sleeping around" zeitgeist is slowly dying, and we should be celebrating.

I'd say her life was fulfilling when she was married but if she truly was sterile then it was doomed to fail. The years she was with Pitt she was all smiles. It's only after Pitt left her that she started going cock carousel.

Agreed. Brad really fucked up

Yeah. Friends is no different than all the other sitcoms.
>males are dumb, stupid, get used by women, always groveling,
>females are smart, "free," always right when they are wrong, must always be forgiven even for the most downright evil shit

Did you even watch the show? She banged pretty much every "Going through that phase of guy rn", through the majority of the show then finally settled down with her beta. I like the show but did you even watch it?

I though Jennifer aniston got dumped by all sorts of dudes. Brad pitt left her for that bag o cancer bones virtue signaling hag. Idk she seems like a sweet gal and keeps her mouth shut about politics. I like her a lot but i dont hate women.

Attached: tumblr_mdlmj7pvyz1qjfabpo1_500.jpg (403x228, 23K)

>I don't worship women, I fuck around with them on their boyfriends because I know the truth .
You are literally no different than the whores.

she had miscarriages so she was fertile, just couldn't carry to term because of incompetent cervix or something?

>inb4 lemmings
It's actually a misconception that lemmings commit mass suicide, rather, they are driven by the biological imperative to "be fruitful and multiply". Thus, lemmings have been observed throwing themselves off of cliffs en masse, not because they are suicidal, but because they are seeking to spread their genes and inhabit new territorial ranges.

“I like good girls but trifling bitches get my dick hard.”

Her biggest mistake in hindsight was not getting Brad Chad Pitt to crank out a few kids from her womb.

> making one Million dollars, per episode, in 1990s.

women are never happy

I would like to subscribe to this political ideology

Attached: 1534175700329.png (500x436, 79K)

You have to adapt to survive

>Millionaire disconnected from the daily struggle

Who gives a fuck? Anyone involved in Hollywood should thank their lucky stars they get to make a lot of money to play pretend.

You fag. Don’t use the word fuckboy the way thots use it. We’ve been calling people fuckbois on Jow Forums since atleast 2013. It’s a reference to being a Thai lady boy who gets fucked

You aren't surviving. You are inflating the egos of the whores and becoming part of the problem. You are what you hate.

Aniston didn't want kids, he did. So he swaps her out for someone who will give him children.

But the retard gets a fucking lunatic who adopts 17 durka durkas before begrudgingly giving him one biological child, who she neglects and emotionally abuses in favor of the muds till it turns tranny for attention.

Now both of these bloodlines are dead and by 2050 there will be more Africans than actual people.

Attached: Jennifer-Brad-696x503.jpg (696x503, 34K)

When Chad decides he wants to settle down, he'll do it with a 10/10 debt free virgin without tattoos, not one of the hundred bitches he used as cum dumpster.

Well, I just played the hero long enough to become the villain , I have no regrets , all these women just used me ,and I used them.

I thought they both wanted children but Aniston miscarried.

In the end she chose not to have children or was the stronk womyn who no need no chillum act a way to cope with her infertility?

feel sorry for her, she cleary wishes she'd had children and now it's too late. Roasties take note

she is like the queen of over the hill not-so-cool anymore wine aunts

My "not so cool" wine aunt tried to fuck me when I was 15

Attached: 1539754961567.jpg (500x374, 34K)

Based and blackpilled. For Brad.

She should have stuck with the Orthodox Church instead of becoming a roastie.

>all because the character didn't whore around
I decided to google this, and it turns out she slept with 14 guys in the show.

Fuck both of you

Nice

>the character didn't whore around

did you not watch friends? They contributed significantly to modern hook-up culture.

The show had 9 seasons right? That's just like 1.2 sexual partners a year which doesn't sound HORRIBLE for a hot yuppie in nyc

They made having a new fucktoy every week normal and acceptable

Maybe for you grandpa but my generation was fine till tinder

Attached: Capture.jpg (754x1233, 126K)

Attached: 0sw0Mz6X-Bo.jpg (840x405, 24K)

Yeah but he dumped for an even bigger roastie.

Shoulda let 'ol Bradie Boy put in the butt every now and them.

Attached: Raine of spit-fire.jpg (400x300, 46K)

Brad can still hook up with a 25-35 year old that's mature enough, bond and get kids and be a normal father.

>Whats more fulfilling than that to a roastie?
divorcing Brad Pitt

Are you saying Jennifer can't get laid cus im in my early 20s and would let her pee on me and stuff

>Implying "chad" is unable to feel romantic feelings

Of course he is, but not with the dumb thot who told the guy who actually loved her to take a hike.

For all the shit people give chads, they're still men. They still feel enough for another man who gets his heart ripped out by a dumb thot to treat her like the bitch she is. I sure wouldn't stay with someone who cheated on a guy for me.

Honestly men in general just need to be more supportive of eachother. Men could easily control the pussy supply and divide it up in a fair way, we know because it's been done to varying degrees of stability and success in the past.

if Jennifer was my aunt she could fuck me.

At least she died doing what she loved. Telling everyone she is a vegan.

Scoring a Kennedy or a Rothschild.

Attached: harddick MIRITE.jpg (3600x2400, 644K)

Tinder is for good looking people that don't need game because of their looks . The better way of hooking up with chicks is volunteering for charity functions, or other things that nurture the maternal instincts. Women are kind of on an emotional high when they are doing volunteer work and are much more approachable in those situations

I agree. A true alpha has a loyal Christian wife he respects and who respects him.
He has children and cares for them.

A chad is a pos and just as degenerate as a thot

I'm saying that at 50 the baby window is shut like a nuclear bunker when the missiles are flying.

Virtuoso-incestuoso.

That was Seinfeld. Friends followed.

Roastie detected

Are you kidding lol. Right when tinder came out, if you were at college, and a loser neet you could still get laid, you just need to put an edgy tumblr in your bio or have a tattoo. I'm 5"5 and ugly and have had many sexual partners thanks to tinder

Some things money can’t by. Some people are infertile. It’s hard to watch people with this problem, especially when it’s not the result of waiting too long.

REMINDER
THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN THE PERCENTAGE OF GUN OWNERS AND GUN HOMICIDE

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

Attached: GunMurderRate.png (800x580, 77K)

Also
>volunteering
Pfft. No better than a common janny

Chad at 15 is not the same Chad at 25.
Likewise 35 year old Chad will have different life goals than when he was a lad.
Chad is successful and together, people like him. Of course he will do well at work and settle down with 2.4 children and a wife. Successful family man.
Maybe he'll fuck around a little on the side as well.
That's always an option for him

>My Morning Routine with Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec

This was for

I vaguely remember back when there was a scandal because Seinfeld was fucking a 16 year old that only gossip rags even picked up on, and he got away with it. based real-world Jerry.

The absolute madman! (Pretty sure in most of Europe and flyover states 16 is legal anyway)