Brit/Pol/ - Asian bike gangs

Attached: Sadiq-Khan-Cycling.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meibion_Glyndŵr
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZzgN7efCoE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vajhs2wBeCU
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1099023743458914304/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never seen a burkha bunny on a bike. Driving a minivan, yes. But not a bike.

part man and bicycle

>Minivan
FOY

Attached: enhanced-9977-1398769530-5.jpg (625x422, 68K)

SHUT UP AND LEARN THE TRUTH YOU FUCKING STUPID PAKIS

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

i no longer admire jeremy corbyn's lack of political nuance which has resulted in his loss of power and party members.

Man police officers look so scruffy with all that hivi shit

Yeah the modern uniform with all the hivis is shit tier. Look like fucking bouncers.

>no links

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

What’s the best way to exempt my kids from getting vaxxed at school? Should I just take them out of cucked public schools or what?

Looks like fucking Noel Edmonds

Attached: 1496960399069.jpg (960x540, 26K)

BLASPHEMY!

THE HERO BRITAIN NEEDS.

Attached: JUSTIN BASEDEAU1.png (1140x854, 1.36M)

Wtf where is the helmets..

I think that the British parliament should unite and work close with the EU.

You need to hammer out some minimal deal with mere essentials such as share security information, e.g. interpol, to prevent the EU criminals evading justice in the UK, Irish borders and so. The things which are obviously needed for both sides.

Having some minimal things set, go further and discuss some trade relations and so which are not as crucial. Step by step, even if the parties won't come to a common decision on later stages, you'll have some things agreed.

Either way, everything will settle in time, it can be just more seamless. It looks like people set their personal ambitions before common interests.

The independent group plus Tom Watson are making me sympathetic to Corbyn in this situation

Mr Blobby and his consequences have been a disaster for Crinkely Bottom

What you drinking?

Nothing now

GET TO FUCK YOU WANKY LITTLE GIBBON BEFORE I SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Lads, this has really twisted my noggin
There's a quote in this wikipedia article: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meibion_Glyndŵr where a Welsh nationalist says 'Every white settler is a target'
Do the Welsh not consider themselves white? Not even trolling I'm genuinely confused as to what this group means by 'white':
Especially looking for help from actual Welsh to understanding this - do some of your leftys try to pretend the Welsh are part of the non-white world?

I think that the crucial moment in Brexit is immigration. In the first place, the EU should've kept statistics in what countries thirdies move. The English is international and the English speaking countries by definition suffer more from immigration. The EU can't balance this question.

i was in china shanzing recently and i found their attitude good, one thing they couldn't understand was our obediance to authority in the UK and also how Brexit was important.

THey understood authority but also you should undermine and bypass it.

>A Plaid Cymru member of parliament, Elfyn Llwyd, speculated that the group was an MI5 front.

My thoughts exactly.

Attached: Celt Owen.png (880x658, 107K)

Thinking of becoming a tranny on Chaturbate lads, havn't got tits, not even going to bother shaving my face stubble, just gonna put a dress on and have a wank on cam and probably make £7 from tokens, I fap everyday anyway so may as well turn my hobby into a money-spinner

>Communist China
> they couldn't understand was our obedience to authority

Attached: sure b.jpg (1280x853, 129K)

could you not work for £10 an hour in a job?

WATCH IT YOU BLACK BASTARD.

STAY OFF OUR RADAR.

>“Asian”
Brits keep using that word. I don’t think it means what they think it means

they understand it , they don't obey it slavishly.

>China
>they couldn't understand was our obedience to authority

Attached: average scot.jpg (675x1200, 53K)

It's not because of communism. It's a problem of a big country. Yanks as well prefer to have guns than rely on authorities. The bigger a country is, the harder to keep an order in it.

(you)

I don't know about that I just want to know what he meant by white settlers it's really intrigued me
I've never heard anything about the Welsh not being white

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZzgN7efCoE

How did he get away with it?

ok this is creepy now i'm closing this chat

Brexit will happen or not?
When?

Alright Mr Shekelstein, tell me which continent Pakistan is in then? Is it Africa? Oceania?

>Elfyn Llwyd

I think I met that guy in Tirannwn on OSRS

Attached: runescape.png (768x525, 379K)

FUCK YOU COPE!

I hope the UK will be like Switzerland.

what do you mean?

This thread is a fucking big pile of poo

BLAME STEERPIKE AND PUBE

I want to work from home and wear a dress

29th March is when we leave the EU

I’m starting to think he might be autistic.

NADIYA HUSSEIN YOU'RE GOING TO GET BATTERED YOU FAT CUNT

It means any white people settling in Wales was a target. As in they'd accuse you of being English. Back then the only foreigners you'd find in Wales were English so it just means they were targetting any white foreigners.

but i didnt do nothin

Plaid Cymru accused the MI5 for the MAC & FWA bombings too. It was just a way for them to blame England and dissociate themselves from nationalists using violence.

looks too good to be real

maybe become a woman?

DON'T ACT ALL INNOCENT NOW YOU FUCKING PAKI OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

WE KNOW EVERYTHING

MI5 created National Larp

Prove me wrong

How Poland can be so based without leaving the EU?

I get your point, but referring to Pakis as "Asians" is insulting to Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc.

you dont know how to have sex

I mean an independent but influential country in the Europe.

They didn’t create it but they ran it within a few months of the start.

MI5 founded 1909

Just find any "national larp" that happened before then and you can prove yourself wrong.

>maybe become a woman?
When I put on a dress I technically will be a woman even if I do have a willy, will you watch my Chatturbate camshow, I will give you a private show and make you a mod, for free, but you have to promise to masturbate whilst watching me fap

and respected by posh people

Mr Wong down the takeaway doesn't seem to mind

I have no idea who to vote for. The last time a Labour politician of Corbyns character got in power we white had people leaving the UK on a whole. I’ve thought along the accelerationism lines that crashing the UK economy with no survivors was a good policy to employ as the shitskins would be deprived of gibs and wouldn’t come here even if they sent out search parties for them, on reflection though shitskins will never leave as even if the UK was left as a destitute wasteland by our standards it’s still better living in a white ran destitute shithole than one in Africa or the Indian subcontinent. So voting Corbyn would just mean more shitskins would move to a different white country but also that more shites would leave the UK so the demographics wouldn’t really change.

Voting Tory is actually the accelerationism now, as they will flood the UK with shitskins while using the remaining white population as tax collecting battery hens till they have nothing left and can’t just upsticks and move. Not that there’s anywhere to move to now.

Attached: 007D79B3-D87D-4825-95AC-CB950D73799E.jpg (1280x1280, 299K)

You don’t get what he’s saying

Switzerland has freedom of movement. Thats excellent, we can send our refugees to Britain next.

Attached: 123.png (1000x1048, 482K)

That makes no sense though
What if a white Welsh bloke you didn't know moved to a different Welsh town, would they talk to him to figure out his accent thereby making visual identification as 'white' redundant? In which case why not just specify 'English'? It's the way it's said like it differentiates between the Welsh and 'whites' that I can't understand

Voting is retarded, but you don't need to be poorer than Nigeria, just poorer than France or Germany

> mod, for free
i'm not Jow Forums janny desperate yet, having shared yourself I will share what music listen to
youtube.com/watch?v=Vajhs2wBeCU

lol "based"
reckon they are lurking right now?

HAPPENING!!!!

>katie hopkins tries to have a debate at Exeter University
OI!!!! I HOPE YOUVE GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT INSULT MATE!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK UNTIL YOU SIGN THIS!!
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1099023743458914304/

Attached: insult.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

If you fagots dsre to leave the EUROPEAN UNION MACRON WILL FUCKING NUKE YOU

Attached: 1550646779517s.jpg (83x125, 2K)

God she is awful

sad fucks

>How Poland can be so based without leaving the EU?
Because it's not really "so based". The point which you raise about not needing to leave the EU to be based however is completely correct. The EU, though undoubtedly a problem, should not have been the first thing on Britain's to do list

That's the problem, German, French are not as popular as English, the UK suffers more from immigration.

It's generally a rule in debates that you aren't allowed to resort to personal insults

It's written in law.

user I’m sick and tired of being a virgin. I’m 20yo and I kissed my first girl on a night out a month ago. It’s almost 10 here on a Friday night. Should I go out and try to pull. How do I do it. Any anons got advice?

It’s amazing that shitskins will literally just walk around in Britain as if they own the place and call themselves . I feel bad for you lot. Blacks over here at least try and separate themselves by talking differently, listening to different music, but over there they act as if you all are one and the same.

An Albanian ethnostate

if it's recorded and the terms are so vague, why wuold anyone host an event unless they were stupid?

kek

You're looking into this too much. It just means that they were targetting other white settlers and not just English.

>is insulting to Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, etc.
Why? It's correct.
The only thing it shows is that "Asia" and "Asian" are essentially meaningless terms because of how much they cover. We don't have any chinks to get offended anyway.

Attached: britain.jpg (660x1000, 117K)

I mean, they didnt accept refugees, right?

Go home Ireland your drunk.

This.

The EU has just become a scapegoat for Britain’s problems. Sure, I don’t want Bartek, Slobodan and any other Cheeki breekis infesting our streets but I’d rather they were here than Ngombo and Abdul.

No offence of course, you’re one of the alright ones :)

>That's the problem

Why would that be a problem.

Would a pol/ack be so kind as to prove me with the diminuitive of Joanna`

Rhanks in adavne,
BR

>Blacks over here at least try and separate themselves by talking differently,
Innit blud yeah famalam I'm going fucking murk this American WASTEMAN nigga big man ting

>just poorer than France or Germany
We are.

>language that is illegal under existing legislation
Does it mean you go to jail for hate speech?

>katie hopkins
One of the all time worst women of Britain ever.

>Blacks over here at least try and separate themselves by talking differently, listening to different music, but over there they act as if you all are one and the same

Imagine believing this