Reminder: it is illegal for whites to post vidoes of blacks committing crimes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6729553/Louisiana-mother-32-arrested-sharing-video-two-boys-fighting-sons-high-school.html

Attached: fight.png (659x571, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/crime_police/article_cf7f8b78-353c-11e9-a997-67c642358063.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2017/code-revisedstatutes/title-14/rs-14-107.4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah this is outrageous and should be what everyone cares about instead of other bullshit but hey, what can you do? The sun has set on this USA, time to hasten its destruction. Go on, do something to destroy the country. ALL OF YOU. GO DO IT.

"Adkins-Barras was arrested on Wednesday and was charged with Unlawful Posting of Criminal Activity for Notoriety and Publicity."

'Posting videos and photos of illegal activity on social media is against the law in the State of Louisiana. Violators of the law could be fined not more than five hundred dollars or imprisoned for not more than six months, or both.'

'It shall be unlawful for a person who is either a principal or accessory to a crime to obtain an image of the commission of the crime using any camera, videotape, photo-optical, photo-electric, or any other image recording device and to transfer that image obtained during the commission of the crime by the use of a computer online service, Internet service, or any other means of electronic communication, including but not limited to a local bulletin board service, Internet chat room, electronic mail, or online messaging service for the purpose of gaining notoriety, publicity, or the attention of the public.'

Dang, I wish the moms at my daughters' school were this hot.

Awesome, now the state is engaging in censorship.
I wont hold my breath waiting for the middle class and boomer shitheads to hold their government officials to the fire. Too many soccer games and RV trips to take, i suppose.
NPCs ruined America.

7/10 would bang

>UK
United Kalifat

If Brits wanted to start a revolution how would they even go about it?

Lol

wow. can we check how many times someone has actually been prosecuted for this? I suspect it's only to club dissidents to the peaceful negro race of culture and diversity.

>32 with 3 kids, multiple tats

Nigger-tier

>If Brits wanted to start a revolution how would they even go about it?
Spoons.

so if a state official breaks the law and you record it you go to jail. cute. this needs to be struck down by the courts.

lmao wtf kinda law is this

Attached: 1546661070561.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

What the fuck kind of nonsense law is this?

this is a big reason why comment sectuons are being shit down

when south africa goes hot and daily videos of white children being gangraped and beheaded in the street by howling and laughing mobs, the current world order demands that total information co trol be implemented in order to keep the bread, circus and disillusionment going strong

Attached: 1537134224262.png (718x670, 421K)

Attached: 1537138934208.png (1024x768, 414K)

Attached: 1537129112397.png (1024x768, 434K)

Should imprison and execute all of the people involved who violated her freedom of expression, starting with the so-called officers who arrested her over fraudulent charges, and ending with the politicians, who pass these unconstitutional laws and continuously disregard our rights because they get some extra bags of cash from certain lobbyists.

This is a criminal action, designed to repress and harm our citizens who speak power to authority, and all of these tyrants should be evaporated and resisted in every single avenue, down to their total elimination from any influence.

Attached: 12378950146507.jpg (1052x1200, 699K)

now THAT is a dangerous fucking crime to be prosecuting people with

might we perhaps see "journalists" and twitter activists also begin to be charged?

ACLU should be all over this.

Chilling effect on first amendment constitutional protections of free speech?

I'm from Lafayette. Scott is basically a suburb of Lafayette, albeit a country-ass backward suburb. The police fucked up. They couldn't even be bothered to read the first provision of the law that states it only applies to the principal or an accessory to the crime committed. She was neither and has been released from jail. She's probably going to sue the fuck out of them for false arrest/imprisonment.

theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/crime_police/article_cf7f8b78-353c-11e9-a997-67c642358063.html

This is an outrage! Public discourse of criminal activity on school grounds and whether our children are kept safe by public officials goes to the heart of protected First Amendment speech. Her incarceration is a civil rights violation. She deserves compensation.

Louisiana is a chocolate state, you do the math.

looks like one of those weird cases but the law seems to be to prevent glorification of crime by, like it said, "Posting of Criminal Activity for Notoriety and Publicity"
Funny part is she has that, "let me speak to your manager" haircuts. Looks like a 2-for-1 here.

Unlawful Posting of Criminal Activity for Notoriety and Publicity isn't a law, it is anti-American unconstitutional police harassment of a citizen. It is totally illegal and Adkins-Barras should sue the police department for enforcing a non-law. It is massively illegal for the police to suppress speech, and this is speech.

This is a serious and disgusting violation of the right of freedom of speech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

No police department has any business telling any American what can be posted on social media. Police that do this are traitors or they don't understand the law. There are no valid laws that abridge the freedom of speech. Any police officer that makes an arrest on the basis of infringing speech (as has happened here) is illegally enforcing an opinion that does not have the force of law. Unlawful Posting of Criminal Activity for Notoriety and Publicity is an opinion that does not have the force of law. The police may not like the video, but the Bill of Rights makes it clear that the police have to put up with a world where anyone can say whatever they want, period. When the police make an arrest over their opinion of someone else's speech, they undermine the USA and insult citizens like me.

waht bout freedom of peaches?

as it should be

This police department needs to be raped for insulting the USA.

Its mostly used to get dumb nogs who post their friends robbing on social media as a twofer, but in this case its certainly odd.

Would she have still been arrested if she had screamed "WORLDSTAR, NIGGA!!!!" over and over as she filmed?

It's the law. We got to in-force the law.
>It's the law. We got to in-force the law.

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2Fcrazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif%2Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif (322x242, 605K)

Every decent white man should walk up to a random nigger and shoot them in the face. Today.

It's called the southeast. They are not intelligent and their laws reflect it.

Everyone here knows this. She's already been released. The police in Scott fucked up. The law clearly states that it only applies to only the principal or accessory of a crime. Basically if you commit a crime and then post it online, then it applied to you. Scott is a fucking retarded place.

Attached: boudin mother fucker.jpg (800x483, 84K)

They are too busy making sure niggers and mudslimes get special treatment.

>Louisiana law on posting criminal activity states: 'It shall be unlawful for a person who is either a principal or accessory to a crime to obtain an image of the commission of the crime using any camera, videotape, photo-optical, photo-electric, or any other image recording device and to transfer that image obtained during the commission of the crime by the use of a computer online service, Internet service, or any other means of electronic communication, including but not limited to a local bulletin board service, Internet chat room, electronic mail, or online messaging service for the purpose of gaining notoriety, publicity, or the attention of the public.'

I fail to see how this isnt a blatant violation of the first amendment or how she is considered a principal or accessory actor to this crime

How was she a principal or accessory to the crime?

Why does white America love niggers so much?

Are the building a case against Worldstar?

Can someone please red pill me on why niggers stink? I mean seriously. Niggers stink really fucking bad.

>Louisiana law on posting criminal activity states: 'It shall be unlawful for a person who is either a principal or accessory to a crime to obtain an image of the commission of the crime using any camera, videotape, photo-optical, photo-electric, or any other image recording device and to transfer that image obtained during the commission of the crime by the use of a computer online service, Internet service, or any other means of electronic communication, including but not limited to a local bulletin board service, Internet chat room, electronic mail, or online messaging service for the purpose of gaining notoriety, publicity, or the attention of the public.'

This is the dumbest law I've ever heard of

Maybe it's like with cats or dogs.

nigger police I bet.

We're building a case against all news publishers that report crime.

>ACLU should be all over this
but they won't
That was the old ACLU that would defend the bill of rights

How the fuck is the kid recording a principle or actor?

Why isn't Trump protecting these people?

Attached: 1548927157625.jpg (732x680, 61K)

>principle
kek

It's illegal to fight?

They do a good job of it on their own anyway.

That is a website. Yhe article is about a Louisiana mom

So are they building cases against all news outlets then? I noticed that even the daily mail posted the video on their story. How is that any different?

Woah, someone better go arrest whoever posted the video to that website!

She wasn't read some other comments. The police goofed because the city of Scott is retard central.

Attached: meanwhile in laughingtit.jpg (279x399, 46K)

law.justia.com/codes/louisiana/2017/code-revisedstatutes/title-14/rs-14-107.4/

it's a bad charge. explicitly applies to principals or accessories to the crime in question, not bystanders. shouldn't hold up.

>adkins-barras
>arrested
It was bound to happen eventually.

Apparently, recording a crime makes you an accessory to that crime.

Attached: hundreds of millions.png (683x329, 92K)

This shit has no standing on first amendment grounds. Unfortunately it would take someone starting a suit over it.

If she had blacked up and started screaming
>WURLD STTAHR WORLD STARR
There wouldn't be an issue here

only if you're the accomplice which she is not

nice cherry picking of the law you Jew shill

lol, is 32 with 3 kids some kind of bad thing? if she was 22 with 3 kids or 32 with 8 kids I'd agree with you.

I wonder who crafted that (((law)))

Cringe, Louisiana is a shit hole.

Sounds like she has a winning lawsuit on her hands, and it sounds like the south is full of low iq retards

without the influence of zionism (death to israel), this woman's children wouldn't have had to grow up in a hip hop animal zoo

My guess is it was to punish niggers who post their own crimes on social media, or to discourage others from emulating it.

>Posting videos and photos of illegal activity on social media is against the law in the State of Louisiana. Violators of the law could be fined not more than five hundred dollars or imprisoned for not more than six months, or both.

LMAO, boys, let’s get to work, let’s see if we can find negroes from Louisiana posting anything illegal on their Faceberg.

Pic related is the woman the cops charged for showing the video of the chimp.

Attached: D82774F1-E06D-4C20-A131-3DFFCE7EBAFD.jpg (306x455, 31K)

This. He is a known viewer and donor to the gorilla channel, their content makers should therefore be protected.

I'm sincerely curious to see what the supreme court has to say about this. It seems like all kinds of first amendment violations.

It was a rhetorical question, but lol, what a joke.

I would ejaculate into this woman's vagina, if you know what I mean.

Plenty of hot single moms at public schools. They are single moms for a reason though.

This is why I love Jow Forums
Whites held to bad standards? Find every single nig ever guilty of the same thing that went unpunished.

In Scott, not really. It's about 75% white. Just a lot of retarded Cajuns. They are literally Canadians who got deported and showed up in the swamps of Louisiana.

Attached: meanwhileinala.jpg (624x367, 72K)

Not quite sure where you are coming from there, lad. Do you mean like... cuddling?

And once we flood the police station with all this shit, they will have to do something.

>assault
>battery
No shit it's illegal.

Good. This is the kind of shit that wakes people up

Attached: 1544374840853.jpg (692x960, 97K)

Police were literal morans

I am only twelve and I heard my older brother say that once. But, yeah, i guess cuddling. Like with a puppy? So can you ejaculate with a puppy too?

ok glow in the dark faggot, put the gun in your mouth and pull hard

Attached: 1541772368440s.jpg (217x250, 6K)

Who wouldn’t? That’s some Grade A genes she has.

Did you intentionally spell it like that?

They we're able to determine he was a nigger by the DNA he left behind. Someone should tell the Australian that keeps spamming the "race doesn't exist" thread.

Not a crime I hope she sues for false arrest!

>Go on, do something to destroy the country.
'K
>does nothing
Hey, it's working!

I didn't get a good look at her jeans, but she applies makeup really well. Would like to see more of her outfits. Can you post?

It’s a crime...

see

>and was charged with Unlawful Posting of Criminal Activity for Notoriety and Publicity.
were the kids in the video charged with a crime? If not, then it isn't criminal activity, now is it?

are you new?

>'It shall be unlawful for a person who is either a principal or accessory to a crime to obtain an image
>a person who is either a principal or accessory to a crime
she's gonna win her eventual civil rights lawsuit

Who the actual fuck passed this law?

>'It shall be unlawful for a person who is either a principal or accessory to a crime to obtain an image of the commission of the crime using any camera, videotape, photo-optical, photo-electric, or any other image recording device and to transfer that image obtained during the commission of the crime by the use of a computer online service, Internet service, or any other means of electronic communication, including but not limited to a local bulletin board service, Internet chat room, electronic mail, or online messaging service for the purpose of gaining notoriety, publicity, or the attention of the public.'

They're making it so you can't discuss things and make you a criminal for doing so. Especially if those things pertain to crime in you area. I'm so fucking mad about this.

I was a teenager in the 90's, almost never camera's or camcorders. It really was better.

>32
>Child in high school

everyone in the video looks black....is that why it was posted here? white woman with a black son

>nigger police I bet.
Here's the chief of police in Scott. His neck and his head are at one with each other.

Attached: ScottPoPoChief.png (462x691, 392K)

You have to be an accessory. Meaning someone who helps kidnap someone and posts a video of the kidnapping is hit with another charge.