I want to start my own country

I want to start my own country.

The government?

A pure, yet benevolent, monarchy with no political positions that can contend with the throne.

Basically, I'm king and My knights have authority second only to mine.

All knights are carefully selected for bravery, compassion, honesty, integrity, and a lack of beta-, cuck, fag behaviour.

Appearance of said knights is irrelevant. Knights can be male or female. They just can't be a bunch of whiney liberal pussies, must value traditional family values, and must be fine with our scientists genetically engineering dragons from lizards and birds.

Dragons will be used as mounts.

The basic rights of all citizens will be protected. Free speech, until it becomes treason. Freedom of religion, until it becomes cultish (sorry Tom Cruise...this means you). Freedom to own primitive, nonfirearm weapons (swords, etc.). Etc.

The location...underground. like dwarves.

Alcohol will be fine. All other Drug use prohibited without special permission from a knight.

Who's with me and how can we make this work so we can tell America, Russia, etc. to all fuck off?

Attached: 1550381548186.jpg (1800x1350, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y_Kz3pqSWu0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also...all retard babies will be fed to the dragons at birth. Long live the, fag-free and retard-free, Kingdom of New Sparta.

Attached: 1550770908750.jpg (600x841, 256K)

Attached: 1550142719747.jpg (567x1000, 125K)

Attached: 1550069240076.jpg (960x1280, 194K)

Attached: 32rg9kl5pdno.jpg (600x600, 82K)

it'll make for a cool dnd campaign

So...everyone would rather live in the shit societies we have instead of making a fantastic thing the new reality?

What will the flag be?

Finally a quality thread on Jow Forums

Whats the image source OP? or can any one tell me?

I'd like to know as well. It reminds me of a game I lost in a HD crash a couple years back (can't remember the name of it).

If you make someone a Duke or Lord, do the knights command them? Or are they sort of off limits except to the king?

(Paradise Lost (Berial)) Tanetsuke Orc a Mura Musume

Do you consider marijuana a drug or a simple herbal supplement?

Do the dragons fly?

If the dragons do fly, how does that work underground?

Are you aware that your society is almost exactly the same as the dystopian clusterfuck society that Sword Art Online: Alicization is set in?

Honestly though it sounds great. I would gladly join a society where people are honestly and fairly judged by the quality of their labor and the merit of their character. I just worry that a single monarch has the potential to become corrupt. So after your death who gains your seat of power and how do we ensure over centuries that they maintain your ideals?

Attached: EF7FBA5E-280A-4F1A-B496-275F132C2276.jpg (504x709, 53K)

this is not quality

Monarchy is only for reformation. Republic is the way. Wamenz get no vote and they certainly arent "Knights". Also you should consider "bleach away the beta" program.

>i see you guys are men of culture as well
>but i think this waifu beats all others

Attached: 478686fb0081377630cab02c4459accc.jpg (235x333, 16K)

>I want to start my own country
Got you bro

youtu.be/y_Kz3pqSWu0

What stops the knights too kill you and contend for the throne? You described them as ubermensch in armor and I seriously doubt you would be up to oppose them, OP

He has dragons and shit.

Attached: 1550399746356.jpg (802x716, 144K)

I think you'd have more luck creating a fantasy RPG instead, OP.

Attached: 1469924364995.png (333x293, 14K)

>but he still needs a queen i suggest a waifu because they are superior to 3D girl in every aspect

Attached: 1550700417940.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>wants to build an underground human nation in a D&D setting

They'd get rekt by the denizens of the Underdark before their kingdom got off of the ground.

How do you defend your borders from modern military?

>no political positions
Good luck dealing with everyday problems on a constant basis

great thread 10/10

>must value traditional family roles
>Knights can be male or female
user that’s not traditional.

Your knights will be Jow Forumsommandos but we will require the very best in gun rights including, but not limited to, fully automatic rifles and grenade launchers.

Attached: 511309855187.jpg (960x720, 133K)

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Youre right, I had this idea, why build a nation or society in the land when you can build a nation of society inside a very large cave that can be natural or man-made, thats way more clever

Swords. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Sorry. DRAGONS AND SHIT. We /dragonforce/ now and OP is the Führer.

FUCKING KNIFE EARS

Attached: 1362337574113.jpg (251x226, 10K)

>Freedom to own primitive, nonfirearm weapons (swords, etc.). Etc.
Give us firearms, or give us duels.

>why did you call me a dragon?

Attached: jWr67J8.png (991x806, 111K)

You need to learn more about the feudal system first. The pyramid needs to have a lot more steps than just king, knight, peasant. You also need to get rid of the scientists and genetic engineering because industrialisation is the death of feudalism. Your success relies on the peasants being poor and useful farmers as opposed to educated technicians and other middle-class nonsense.

Yeah. Dragons and fucking giant insects.
Also yes. Swords.

>(dragon noises")

Attached: endangered-pepe-2746819.png (500x456, 103K)